Ywn have a honorable father like him

>ywn have a honorable father like him

Fuck off. My pops was the one good man I knew. Sucks to be a disappointment to people you actually respect.

Never too late to better yourself

My dad was an army ranger that responded to Jonestown back in the day. He raised three boys, two that became explosive detection k9 handers and one that is a pararescueman. He's in his 60's and could beat the shit out of your dad at any age.

Fuck that cuck Englishman.

> responded to Jonestown
saved a lot of people, did he?

no but he did beat the shit out of them once he realized they had been poisoned. that's the kind of man my dad was

>jonestown

literally what the fuck is that

You need to go back, faggot.

under 18 reported

>amerifats

you can still make your pops proud

>mfw that civvies weren't in fucking Dunkirk, the civilian boats were driven by the Navy

Bravo Nolan, you managed to fuck up a huge fact in a "historical" movie

I'm sure he fucked the shit out of you

Speak for yourself ya coon.

>driving a boat

>Americans

...your dad beat the shit out of 800 poisoned dead people?

>tfw talking about Dunkirk with my co-workers

>co-worker says: it was confusing, I thought those planes [The Spitfires] were german

Are you implying you wouldn't have?

A bunch of boats were commandeered by civilians. Go fuck your self

>He raised three boys, two that became explosive detection k9 handers and one that is a pararescueman

and one cuntboi that makes shit up on Sup Forums

he looks like a old man moressey

they sucked so they might as well have been

My father will never command about to France or whatever, but he tirelessly worked for years to make sure there was always food on the table, and that's honourable enough in my eyes.

you literally didnt watch or pay attention to the movie

I'll be useful, sir.

so this is the power....... of contrarians........

Dies tripping on 3 steps

I mean, if he hadn't been there to take a pipe to then skull, then Scarecrow may have just straight-up beat the shit out of the dad and turned the ship around, which means all those people would have died.

So I guess if you make like 20 mental jumps, he died an hero

Tfw my father cut his toe to avoid going to army.
Back in his days every men i my country have to come through basic military service