Whistles

>whistles

Other urls found in this thread:

nolacrimenews.com/2017/04/19/on-nolas-murder-clearance-rate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Omar Comin' Yo

Why was a cartoon character inserted into an otherwise realistic series? It didn't work, it doesn't hold up, and it makes the series seem REALLY STUPID in hindsight. It ruins the entire creation. Lowers what could have been something great to Oz-tier

HOL UP
WATS DAT NOYZ?

OH SHIT NIGGA
TIME TO DIP THE FUK OUT!!!!!!!!
OMAR CUMIN!!!

Imagine being so black your biggest fear is a gay nigger

I agree and Brother Mouzone was even worse. The Wire is a great show, that can't be denied, but they had to include certain genre traps and "hook" characters to keep the filthy shitting plebs satisfied. The Corner, Treme, and Show Me a Hero are superior to The Wire in every way.

> Why was a cartoon character inserted into an otherwise realistic series?

Because the network Jews didn't want a show with a realistic portrayal of African Americans.

They wanted an element of make-believe to it so the average viewer didn't get too red-pilled.

>post yfw Omar's comin

Omar was based on a guy that did the same thing.

Omar is less of a real person as he is a myth of the streets though. He's the story all the stupid drug runners tell each other "Yo you hear what omar did last week" "naw man but my buddy saw him two weeks ago and he did this". It's just never effectively explored in the show.

kek kys

PANDEMIC
PANDEMIC

Brother Mouzone was way fucking worse in terms of cartoonish-ness.

>tfw the cheese stands alone

>le ebin bow tie man appears

>Omar is less of a real person as he is a myth of the streets though

that almost justifies it, if only there was something in the show to suggest that

I don't get it. Brother Mouzone was a shitty and sort of boring character but theres nothing unrealistic about him, nation of islam niggers really DO dress in stupid bow tie suits and speak like that. It's just cartoonish because hes in Detroit instead of Harlem which makes sense since he;s only there for one job. The NOI of islam also has a history of assassination (they killed Malcolm X for example) so it's not absurd that one's a hitman either. I don't know if theres something I'm missing or you guys need to go outside more.

>detroit

uhh burr da Baltimore I'm tired

maybe the fact he was killed by a child

>never lived in the hood

there are plenty of big bad niggers who literally only rob drug dealers

its easier than slinging for an easy score of cash

brother mozoune is completely out of place compared to fucking omar

t. new orleanian

Is your life like the stash-robbery scene in True Detective? I always wanted to go see Louisiana.

>tfw eminem spoiled omar's death for me

thanks for spoiling eminem's discography with that

cuz niggers are zany & shit
character was as realistic & stereotypical as any other nigger on that show

fuck you

c-cara!

I'm in the Air Force and am on really good terms with my neighbors but I live in Central City, New Orleans, and its a ghetto shithole. They don't mess with me but they rob each other all the fucking time.

One time I was literally sitting on my porch enjoying a beer when I saw a dude slinging on the corner get robbed by like 2 other guys, and as they were passing me they looked and said "You didn't see anything, right?" And I was like I don't know what your talking about.

New Orleans is a rough town. True Detective was pretty close to how it goes down here. Just look at our daily news and our murder rate. Murders go down here for like an 8th of weed. Couple that with like a 15 percent homicide clearance rate, its pretty much open season.

i have always thought that Omar should have just shot that little nigger
'its all in the game yo'

>15 percent homicide clearance rate

wait as in they only solve 15% of murders? source?

He was really out of place and like you say "cartoony". IRL those hard pipe hitting niggers would just kill him and stuff him in an abandoned building. But no, if he comes around whistlin' better just give up all your drugs and money.

Well, I guess 18 percent?

We also have a rule here where if they can't gather evidence on a homicide that holds you further you can't be held for longer than 60 days. They call it a "60 day" murder. So say they charge you, can't find any further evidence to stick, so they let you go.

Airforce? R u a gril? Can I come over with some rubers?

[steals yo drugs]

I'm a cracker jack redneck white boy

what's the line?

why would you live in a 60 percent black city?

Can I still come over? I'm lonely :c

I got stationed here

Me too buddy but I ain't the answer to your problems

>I'm hard as Kunard, the little boy who shot Omar on the Wire

enough of the racist rhetoric. blacks are only violent because of white brainwashing

>the desire for self preservation is racism

Damn, the Dark Towerâ„¢ Idris Elba movie final trailer looks like that?