imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=$100,001 to $250,000&page=7
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85326192/#85328546
politico.com/2012-election/results/president/pennsylvania/
philly.com/philly/news/politics/20121112_In_59_Philadelphia_voting_wards__Mitt_Romney_got_zero_votes.html
abcnews.go.com/Live/video/special-live-4-20969244
youtube.com/watch?v=5Sd9l1v1Vfg
axiomstrategies.com/abc/luzerne/
electionreturns.pa.gov/ENR_New/General/SummaryResults?ElectionID=17&ElectionType=G&IsActive=0
electionreturns.pa.gov/ENR_New/General/SummaryResults?ElectionID=27&ElectionType=G&IsActive=0
pennsylvania.state-election.info/#state_democratic_party
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-vote-fraud-20160812-snap-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Wxqx5CjfrgE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party_voter_intimidation_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Philadelphia
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
youtu.be/9wftfUcb3Zg
youtu.be/cbBg_yjXeYI
youtube.com/watch?v=WtlF-Nhz94g
washingtonexaminer.com/article/2575913/
youtube.com/watch?v=eIBZL5H4ROg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=$100,001 to $250,000&page=7

Hello /trumpgen/

Challenged [1] by some Hillary supporter (or Trump hater) to make a model that would allow for Trump to win battleground states solely on the white vote I decided to take it head on.

In the subsequent discussion I chose Pennsylvania because it is one of the potential battleground states that fits the criteria we were discussing:

> majority white
> light blue
> rural white population leaning red
> big urban "diverse" population, winning the state for blue on the population advantage alone

Notice that this analysis is completely in the hypothetical realm, considering th person making it has absolutely no contact with the reality on the ground right now. Think of it as a "spherical tiger in a frictionless enclosure" type of reasoning, just the cold unforgiving math.

Also take in consideration that:

> Romney couldn't flip it
> McCain couldn't flip it
> GWB couldn't flip it (twice)

Pic related is the electoral result for PA presidential election in 2012. Romney, despite of winning 55 of the 67 counties, lost that state by 287865 votes (about 5.1%) [1].

The great majority of the deficit was due to the expressive victory the Democrats secured in Philly, where in 59 voting divisions Romney failed to secure a single vote [2], and where Romney got about 20000 fewer votes than Mccain in 2008 and about 40000 fewer votes than Bush in 2004.

Now, all this information may sound like it's fucking impossible for Trump to flip that state but, specially because of the Romney poor showing among minorities, there is a path to victory for Trump in Pennsylvania.

Next post it will be discussed how it is mathematically achievable.

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85326192/#85328546
[2] politico.com/2012-election/results/president/pennsylvania/
[3] philly.com/philly/news/politics/20121112_In_59_Philadelphia_voting_wards__Mitt_Romney_got_zero_votes.html

Why the fuck did Manafort get demoted?

BASED TRUMP DEFENDER!

AWOOOO!!!!

Threadly reminder:

Everything you need to know about Hillary's foreign policy judgement and experience is explained in pic related.

Every CTR shill has that same blood on their hands, for supporting her.

>Every CTR post = another drip, drip, drip of innocent blood stains their hands. Literally for nickels and dimes.

Boobies for America.
We can win!

PA = RED!

Trump will win?

5th for fluffy.

Trump was losing ground and he hated being boxed in

Hillary gets rich by sending your poor to die

SMUGLY, BIGLY, AWOO~

PENCE RALLY

You faggots are invading my history textbooks now.

Savage!

daily reminder

What happens if Trump is elected and Obama refuses to leave office until the American people make the 'right' decision?

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=5Sd9l1v1Vfg

It's just weird those signs always seem to be in the same font

>Tfw ventura county and most of CA is red every year.
>Faggot LA OC SD and SF counties go blue every year.

Kek is with trump. Be patient

Hold your horses brah, I went like 20 minutes ago

You sound like Brenda from last night.

Now, as mentioned in the previous post, Romney trailed 2012 by about 287865 votes or about 5% of the votes.

Here is the first (and naive) possible path for a Donald Trump victory in Pennsylvania: to flip 5% of the democratic vote in each county, assuming a turnout exactly like the 2012 one.

At first thought it seems easier said than done but pic related contains, among other things, how many votes Trump would have to flip in each county in order to pull it off.

> In 42 counties it suffices to flip less than 1000 votes
> In 20 counties, less than 5000
> In Chester, Bucks and Delaware, less than 10000
> in Montgomery, about 11000
> in Allegheny, about 17000
> in Philadelphia, about 28000

Now, that doesn't mean that Trump must win counties previosly lost by Romney, depicted in pic related is the new projected result by county. The only 3 counties that ends up flipping are: Bucks, Northampton and Luzerne.

The later is an interesting county considering that Axiom Strategies [1] considers it one its bellwether counties, representative of the whole state.

Now, what does it mean to "flip" a vote in this context? It can mean two things:

> directly flipping it: a person that previously voted for Obama voting for Trump this time
> flipping it through turnout: a person that previosly voted for Obama stays home, a person that didn't vote in the previous election

Another aspect of this reasoning is that votes are fungible: one vote flipped in a Republican stronghold (like Lancaster) is interchangeable with a vote flipped in Philly, for instance. Every extra vote flipped in a friendly county is one less vote needed to be flipped in the hard ones.

There are two factors to explore to achieve this result: to target disaffected Bernie voters for the direct flip and to increase the enthusiasm of the base to achieve the "turnout" flip.

The tactics to employ to achieve this goal will be explored in the next post.

[1] axiomstrategies.com/abc/luzerne/

>Yes we will, desu yo!

He didn't. They added another campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway

She's facing the least amount of people possible.
You can see how this is set up for a photo op

This wakes up Mako

TELL US STORIES, user.

THEN TAKE THE SHIT.

>race mixer with an iranian jew

Over the wall with him

Now one may ask: why is it believable that Trump could flip a state not even George W Bush could in both terms? Three factors that can make it possible:

1) Obama turnout in his reelection bid brought about 300k fewer votes than in his first term, making it very unlikely that Hillary will get anywhere near the record high 3.3M votes [1 ]of Obama 2008 or even the 3M votes [2] of Obama 2012.
2) Bernie Sanders got almost 720000 votes [3] in Pennsylvania 2016 democratic primaries. Considering the revelations of favouritism (at best) or outright fraud (at worst) in the process it wouldn't be a surprise if many of them (the "Bernie or Bust" crowd) simply didn't show up to vote or even voted for Trump at the election. Even 10% of those primary votes could represent 70000 votes, more likely concentrated in the habitual bastions of the democrats (like Philly).
3) Considering that Romney failed to secure a single vote in 59 voting divisions of Philadelphia it is very unlikely that Trump can do any worse than him at the general election. Even being his weak point the minority vote already didn't show in force for Romney so it won't be more of a deciding factor this election than it was in 2012.

In conclusion: it is very difficult to flip PA but not impossible.

About that last point: it ties perfectly into the "voter fraud comments" made by Trump [4] with regards to the Philly vote. According to the LA Times article Trump told supporters at the rally that the only way he could lose Pennsylvania would be if cheating occurs "in certain sections of the state." and he is right about that.

[1] electionreturns.pa.gov/ENR_New/General/SummaryResults?ElectionID=17&ElectionType=G&IsActive=0
[2] electionreturns.pa.gov/ENR_New/General/SummaryResults?ElectionID=27&ElectionType=G&IsActive=0
[3] pennsylvania.state-election.info/#state_democratic_party
[4] latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-vote-fraud-20160812-snap-story.html

Nice historic Awoo. Saved!

Then Obama would be forcibly removed

A boycott of Macy's is destroying them. Should we not also create a list of ALL the companies advertising on CNN, MSNBC, ABC etc and then boycott their products.

If not all of them then at least pick the main ones and squeeze them as we did with Macy's? We could them spam the list on Twatter and anywhere else we can and maybe someone from the campaign picks it up and gives it national attention. Would cause the MSM's revenue stream to be hurt and squeeze their necks.

What do you think, trumpgen?

Saw this ad today on FOXNEWS in WI

kekkles

youtube.com/watch?v=Wxqx5CjfrgE

Trump would have HazNig extract him

The dishonest media distorted Trump's comments [1] as if he was claiming outright voting fraud (vote changing at the poll) would occur but in reality that's not what it meant at all.

Trump implies (and it is backed by facts) that "in certain sections of the state", namely Philadelphia, vote intimidation against republican voters can pretty much influence the result of the election.

Among the ways to rig an election, "ballot stuffing" and "vote changing" are the most obvious and easy to detect of them and it is absolutely not what Trump is implying to be happenning.

It is not a coincidence that Romney failed to secure votes in some voting divisions in Philadelphia. At least one case of voter intimidation, by members of the "New Black Panther party" [2], was investigated by the DOJ and ultimately dismissed but many more are suspected (but never prosecuted).

The modus operandis is simple. With Philly being a high density "majority minority" city (55% non white) [3] and with party affiliation being very much divided by racial lines (black people, the biggest minority in Philly voting almost exclusively democratic) supressing white votes at the ballots equals supressing republican votes.

In the New Black Panther case:

> Two members of the New Black Panther party (...) stood in front of the entrance to the polling station (...)
> Shabazz carried a billy club, and is reported to have pointed it at voters while both men shouted racial slurs, including phrases such as "white devil" (...)

And that's the way to prevent republican votes in Philly. Guard the polling stations and threaten anyone with the wrong tone of skin, effectively preventing them from voting.

[1] latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-vote-fraud-20160812-snap-story.html
[2] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party_voter_intimidation_case
[3] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Philadelphia

Kek wills it!

Pizza pizza
I watched some of that anime. May get back into it.

By who? He's the Commander in Chief? He'd turn the military loose on anyone who tried.

>(and naive)

How is that naive? My personal statistics has aTrump ahead by 1% in PA. It's not much admittedly, but it's something.

I listen to this at work.

He makes us all feel that way desu.

How do we stop niggers from intimidating whites from voting for trump?

Domestic companion

BY the military you fucking moron.

the military wouldn't obey him if he pulled that shit they mostly support Trump

Cant do jack shit without approval by Congress. Also I'm fairly sure the military will not be involved in an coup

fucking rekt

He's redpilled as fuck.

Leave him alone.

Now sorry for the gigantic post. First and second post have interesting image, at least as a way to see how possible PA is to turn red this election.

A little bit rant in the 3rd and 4th post but if you guys are patient if may help shed some light in those recent claims of "PA voter fraud, we won't allow it" by Trump.

National poll analysis will come as soon as the new Rasmunssen come.

MAGA

You guys want awoo hats on it?

Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

Movie was really great. 5 minutes before, the theater played some songs from it, and everyone started belting along.

Imagine a room of 200 Japanese people belting along to "Erika" and "Yuki no Singun".

You know.

Brenda is my GILFu. She's woke as fuck.

This is a formal challenge to any trumpkins here... convince me, CONCLUSIVELY, that drumpf is not racist. Can't do it eh? That's because he is a racist through and through... he's a fucking monster. Through his career he has ALWAYS had discriminatory practices, and it's no wonder his campaign staff is 100% WHITE. Even his supporters are only about 5% white... I wonder how he duped those few black supporters into thinking his presidency could be good for them - not gonna happen! drump's ham-fisted racist rhetoric is DESIGNED to appeal to you double-digit IQ retard racists on Sup Forums, so I'm not even gonna ask you about your opinion about him. Just tell me, how is he NOT racist!!?? I bet you can't offer me a single piece of actual evidence, not only because you're mental mongoloids, but because his whole campaign rests on the fact that he hates African Americans and wants to exterminate them - bet that makes your tiny dicks real hard doesn't it? Even though you're racists, you should still vote Clinton... if only because Trump's economic plan is even more insane than his views on Black People(that's barely possible mind ya!". So, who will take my challenge... my gauntlet of fire... and prove to me how Rump is not Racist? I bet you're wetting you're pants just thinking about how impossible it is to do so - sad!

>Military listening to a fucking traitor.

Nah lol.

OP pastebin updated
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

added
>Trump on F&F 8/17/16
youtu.be/9wftfUcb3Zg
>Behind the scenes in Milwaukee 8/17/16
youtu.be/cbBg_yjXeYI

Which State are you from? Ill make one for you, or post what i have

Is she your waifu user?

Anything he has done in the paste 8 years will go to waste as people would hate him for it. Obama doesn't have to courage to do something like that. Anyway, he's mentioned moving to Canada if Trump gets elected.

The band that did the music for the anime also did Sup Forums's goalhorn for 4cc.

youtube.com/watch?v=WtlF-Nhz94g

But, yeah, Meiji music is the best.

>He'd turn the military loose
Yeah all those robots with no conscience of their own, listening to a President the majority of servicemen despise. Real scurry.

Historic canadian awoo

Racism is cool you fucking nigger faggot

Sure, if you want.

Green are the high schoolers, Blue are random deaf/disabled people in wheelchairs, Red is Yeb.

also they were hand selecting people to go to the back (where the cameras would see them). A lot of minorities and college kids. We got to go back there because one person in my squad was dressed like a total hick and they had to appeal to the blue collar vote.

What's truly astonishing is he's approaching par having spent virtually nothing. Hillary has spent hundreds of millions.

GRR!

Thanks, I've been holding the fort here for a few hours with this OP.

Yes

pls no yukari bullying.

It seemed pretty full. How many people were there? Was it the one in Ohio with that picture of the one guy in line?

We better get the shit picture.

Literally impossible, that's not how it works. Obama can't actually declare himself emperor. It's like how he cried on national television over gun control, the President isn't actually as powerful as people thin.

Pence is so awesome.

How can one man be so based?

washingtonexaminer.com/article/2575913/

An audit of Hillary Clinton's main Twitter feed, @HillaryClinton, shows that 41 percent of her followers are not real people, a far higher percentage of fake followers than all other Republican or Democratic candidates.

So what happened on CNN with Cohen I missed it

That's why they have the Second Amendment.

>Anyway, it has been foretold, pic related.

I never found the time to finish the post for the second alternative (and it would be almost a whole 4 more posts for that): increasing the turnout by 11% in each county.

That would be more feasible than flipping those votes from the democrats but as hard as.

My belief is that a combination of both will happen:

> Trump will increase his turnout
> Clinton will have a worse turnout than Obama
> Trump will get many former democratic votes thanks to his energy policy
> Many Bernie or Bust will stay home or vote Trump
> Trump will guarantee the votes in Philly by preventing vote intimidation
> Trump will guarantee the low turnout of the dems by preventing "voting early and often"

There is a path to victory in PA, it just takes a lot of work. If you guys want I can expand on the (already fucking too long) analysis.

I could also move to Ohio, for instance, or any other state.

Tell that to the liberals and meme lords on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=eIBZL5H4ROg
for anyone curious me and my 3 m8s are in the top left. They actually gave us a H> sign the absolute mad men (we tore it up)

>bullying yu/k/ari

>tfw could have been at the Pence rally just now

Okay, but than no Kokonoe bullying

JUST

>OC
>blue

Topkek.

Orange County is the sole Republican bastion of coastal California counties.

FUCK

I love you.

Pence makes me want to cook hotdogs and hamburgers on a grill on a lush green lawn with a white fence with with a big muscle-car in the driveway

Cohen called them racist, stated that they were dividers, that they purposefully were trying to take Donald Trump comments out of context, and emphasized that the views of one or two staffers do not reflect those of the president himself.