/mlg/ - Miraculous Ladybug General

Bee Chloe Edition!

Let's have one general thread to break up the random ones. We haven't had one in a while.

Do you think Chloe will be the Bee? If so, what do you think that means for other supporting characters? Will Alya and Nino get Miraculouses of their own at some point?

>Episode Downloads/Subs [English, French, Korean]
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1le7IHRKhABM6FU0pTX1M5E6iOtFIstE7x6r9r4QSXBo/htmlview?sle=true#

>New Episode Info
Seasons 2 and 3 in 2017
There will be Christmas, Halloween, and Shanghai specials
2D Webisodes in the works as well

>Fic Recommendations
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-8cegQ-zwAjC4TfTS94UN8JUXoQb-Ru1apJxbVqPfeA/edit?usp=sharing

>Other Links/Resources in Pastebin
pastebin.com/sC7Bxz0q

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BJR0opQgY40/?taken-by=jeremy_zag
youtube.com/watch?v=3qHFy8r18lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm surprised the threads on here are so slow. It's fandom is bigger than SU's on other sites.

What sites are these?

Tumblr, Youtube. AO3, etc. All the big fandom sites.

I think there's just going to be a catch-up period here. Tumblr has a younger user base (relatively speaking). As a guy in his twenties I was super skeptical about the show, until I finally had nothing better to do. Sup Forums will be going nuts for this when s2 drops.

Its Chloe the bee Miraculous?

>no new eps until 2017
pls be rusing me. We have to wait for next year for more cute?

instagram.com/p/BJR0opQgY40/?taken-by=jeremy_zag

yes

When are we getting that 2D version

>all that bee and hive imagery in Season 1
>Bee Miraculous goes to some random new chick in Season 2

One of the greatest and most prolonged red herrings in Sup Forums history.

No one is sure.

Part of me hopes they don't introduce a while lot of new super heroes and characters in the coming seasons. They have so much to work with and resolve with the current characters already.

I want to molest the cat boy.

Does anyone know if this is cropped?

I may be in the minority here, but I really do enjoy Le Papillon/Hawk Moth as a villain, and I'm most excited to see him become more involved in the story in the coming seasons. He's delightfully melodramatic and has an excellent presence. His costume is appealing and stylish (although I'd have given him a different mask, having never been a fan of masks that cover most of the wearer's face except for the jaw), and I love the way he operates.

Indeed, while he tries the same tactics in every episode, and is open to a lot of potentially undesirable variables in that plan, the way his powers work actually prevents him from having other options. All he can do is give superpowers to one other person at a time, and guide them telepathically. His risky plan in Simon Says that incorporated his civilian identity was about all he could do differently. He's a Monster of the Week villain whose reliance on a singular, repetitive method of dealing with the heroes by sending out one monster at a time is actually justified in the story; something I've never seen before in all the Sentai and magical girl shows I've watched.

There's no defending the fact that he's mostly re-used stock footage short of a poor budget for the series, and I really want that to be ameliorated with the new season. I also hear he's supposed to get a sidekick? That should really spice things up.

If they get more specifically into his motives, it'll be amazing. I'm a little nervous about him getting a sidekick, but I feel like it was bound to happen at some point eventually.

The problem with Hawkmoth being a remote villain is that Ladybug and Chat really have no means to learn anything about him at all.

I can't wait for the flashbacks we'll eventually get where he first meets his wife. I've seen it proposed that she was the wielder of the butterfly Miraculous, and that he was actually the peacock, which could mean they could have had a cute relationship like Ladybug and Chat. Not possible if she was the peacock, though, since we know he used the butterfly for the first time in the origins episode.

That is unfortunate, but hopefully we as an audience will be allowed to learn more about him soon.

Chloe could never deserve a genuine Miraculous and Astruc knows this. He's called her irredeemable before. Blonde ponytail =/= Chloe.

>Fic Recommendations
Cancerous

I'm sure the bee girl wears her hair differently in her civilian identity. It'd be funny if someone in the show mistook the bee hero for Chloe because of it, though.

Webisodes look like they are gonna be cute

>Chloe wears yellow over black stripes
We have already lost

Vulpina was a terrible person but hnng

if its not Chloe i'm going to be upset
youtube.com/watch?v=3qHFy8r18lo

nice you got a better quality version of the other image too?

here you go

Should I check this show out? It looks kinda interesting.

Go ahead.

Yes, it's worth checking out, but watch the French version with English subtitles, please. The episode order is also kind of unusual; the origin story is told in the last two episodes of the season, rather than the first two, for instance, and only they and two more episodes really advance the show's plot in a meaningful way. It's an episodic, formulaic villain-of-the-week show, but the two leads are quite cute, as are their interactions and unique dynamic (girl crushes on boy, but can't stand his superhero identity; boy doesn't notice girl, but is infatuated with her superheroine identity--and neither of them know that they're the same people). It's good, light fun if you don't mind that. Season 2 does promise to have more story going on.

Whats up with the dubs or whatever other versions?

The English dub is as cringeworthy as you'd expect an English dub to be. I don't know any Korean, so maybe the Korean dub is better, but the French is the original version anyways. It's usually best to stick with a series's native language.

give it a try, its a nice cute show

I'm sold user

Marvelous. See you on the other side.

>Letting someone tell you what language to watch a silly show about teenage superheroes in

Lol.

>As a guy in his twenties I was super skeptical about the show, until I finally had nothing better to do
Ditto.

You know, there's a lot of possibility for some fun interactions if it's Chloe but they don't know it's her. Kind of like how Chat fawns over Ladybug, but Marinette crushes on Adrien.

Sometimes it's not a preference issue, it's a performance issue. Some dubs are just awful, and hurt how enjoyable the show is.

And you think the Ladybug dub is one of those?

It's not atrocious, but some of the word choices are really cringey.

I don't actually know, I understand French so I just watched the original French. But asking about dubs isn't abnormal, if you are looking to get into a show.

we need more images

post best side character

If Chloe gets powers it should be as Anti-Bug no The Bee. It's sad we might get more Vulpina when Chloe could be this shows William Dunbar.

Do kwami count as side characters?

Does anyone know if there's a French audio version with French subs available? I need to improve my French.

I don't see why we needed both Vulpina and Chloe as separate characters when they have everything in common.

They have very little in common apart from being female and being antagonists even out of costume.

I really hope Chloe doesnt get the bee miraculous I really hate her

Chloe is harsh, pompous, and delusional.

Lila is an an attention whore and compulsive liar.

Lila is also harsh, pompous, and delusional. They're both obsessed with Adrien and think they're his match.

Was Lila ever harsh and pompous? I guess you could argue Lila is delusional in ways, but I was more referring to how Chloe genuinely believes people love her for who she is.

On the other hand, Lila knows that she has to lie her way through life to be appreciated.

you tell me

So it's certain that Hawk Moth is Adrien's dad right? And's he's an asshole because his waifu is dead?

Lila was harsh or pompous. Her whole character was centered around how she was a manipulative liar, to the point that it was the basis for her powerset. Meanwhile Chloe's was centered around her admiration for Ladybug despite morally being her opposite. They're very different characters with very different motivations against Ladybug aside from their love of Adrienne.

What if Chloe is that pink Miraculous? Who is the Osmosis Jones Miraculous above Chat Noir?

>Lila wasn't harsh or pompous.

Hate how you can't edit on this site.

Someone adjusted the lighting of the uncostumed Hawk Moth from the beginning of the first origins episode, and he's definitely Gabriel. The only weird thing about the revelation is how he was able to get to his lair and back so quickly within the duration he was shown to be in one persona or the other in the Simon Says episode.

the pink character is from a different show

Pink on the right and blue on the top are from "Ghost Force," a different show by the same people.

Chloe's legs aren't that shapely.

>Lila is also harsh, pompous, and delusional.
No, she isn't. She lies and manipulates to get what she wants, usually attention, but she's not unnecessarily harsh, she's not so much pompous as she is trying to impress people and she is clearly aware that she's lying.

Nah, the pink girl is a character from another series called, Pixie Girl. Miraculous is owned by ZAG Cartoons and they are launching a few other new upcoming shows and their using Ladybug to create crossover episodes to launch some of them.

Legs and ass are too full, hair is too long, too curly and the wrong tone to be ChloƩ. It could just be the different art style, but I doubt it.

>create crossover episodes to launch some of them.

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

People keep saying that someone (Astuc?) debunked it but I haven't seen any links to the statement so I just think it's fake and Chloe as the Miraculous holder is still a big possibility.

I mean, Astuc is not the best with hiding the obvious, like how Hawkmoth is Gabriel

I want to agree with you, but consider that there's no reason to hide the character's face if it isn't Chloe.

What Astuc said is that Chloe isn't a redeemable character. Her not being a Miraculous user is guesswork based on that.

I'm working on a fanfic where Chloe somehow coaxes Marinette into being her maid for a week and then bdsm/yuri stuff happens, with many conflicted feelings and graphic scenes.

Well, for all you know we could have another malicious Miraculous user.

Nooroo was made for good, and look how things turned out for him.

Keep me informed.

should i post it on wattpad and then link it here?

Yes, you should.

ill drop by and post the link once i finished the first chapter.
;_; if I don', like, get a life first

All of the fanart is related to AUs that have nothing to do with the show itself because the actual universe doesn't progress at any point beyond the status quo and they have no idea what to do with the characters in a setting where things happen

Structure would be like a marquis de sade book,
first Marinette signs a kind of one-week contract, and she has to do increasingly humiliting chores. Then Chloe starts forcing her to perfom sex acts, and dirty-talking her. she would feel violated but also aroused.
The theme would be whether someone you hate can arouse you, and if you hate someone becasue she arouses you.

I don't recommend actually looking into what de Sade wrote, it's genuinely repulsive stuff on so many levels. They named "sadism" after him for a reason.

I read some of his works, I took as pre-modern edgy slash.
I won't do such a nasty work of course.
>that deliberate siphilisis infection scene trough

I don't believe in censorship but I can understand why they put the man in jail on some level.

The stuff suggested for the fic was really hot and I just didn't want anyone tricked into looking into his works thinking it would all be fun smut like that.

You know who has great legs and probably a fantastic ass? Aurore.

I really want her as the Bee, she's by far the best blonde girl on the show.

It would be kind of left field but it makes more sense than goddamn Chloe
>tfw always been a leg man

It might not even be that much of a stretch, Aurore is probably the character most featured and developed outside of Marinette's class. So, assuming they're not introducing a new character, she makes the most sense.

And I know what you mean about being a leg man. I'm fine with pretty much any type/size of ass or tits, but there's just something about a girl's perfectly toned and shaped legs that really does it for me.

god damn it, quoted the wrong post

what the fuck is wrong with me

Here's hoping, then. The blonde behind the redhead boy with the wavy hair also seems fair based on the bee girl's wavy hair? This is way more mysterious than it should be, probably.

Is that the chick that became the villain from the first episode?

Can't see her legs and butt in that picture, but the hair is spot on.

You know, I never even noticed her, too distracted by dem legs. That's probably why I fucked up all those posts.

Yeah, Stormy Weather/Climatika.

>here's sample of what story would be like
Marinette's new task was to polish Chloe's collection of boots and shoes. She was forced to keep wearing her maid dress, which made her constanty blush.
-Get on your knees and polish the boots im wearing right now. Demanded Chloe.
she was sitting with legs crossed, right on top of left. As soon as Marinette would start working she would switch again ,and again.
-What a useless servant you are! I think you need a small motivation,you lazy peasant girl.
Chloe pushed Marinette and sat on her belly, facing her. She put her shoes almost on top of her face, landing them softly on her neck.
Chloe's hands crawled, behind her back, onto the tighs of Marinette, and deeper, lower still
>no, stop it Chloe, please!
>Do your job or you're nice body will ruined. Your nice, soft body,,It actually would be a pity to rough it up. I'm thinking i have better plans for you, peasant girl.
As she said this Chloe had very lusty eyes, her hands danced on Marinette's belly and the girl's despair slowly turned into hidden expectation and excitement.

10/10

Marinette until now had not failed to understand the situation. She had failed to asses it. She was dressed as a maid,a the literal mercy of an obnoxious,cruel,
and certainly beatiful blonde with a legal bound. And she started liking it. The greater power difference there was, the more strict orders she expected to receive,
a fact which ashamed her for how much she reveled in it. She, with defenseless body, and a gorgegous body to be a slave to. A girl with whom she will share the
rest of high school. Everday, she would remember, Chloe would know, would look at her and wet her lips, she would know "Marinette is the slave of princess Chloe.
Adrien would literally faint if he found out how much pleasure you got from my abuse. ) Everyday places now seemed like scenes for furthening their play.
the locker room, Marinette's room...

Is there any chance of Adrienne getting involved?

Hot stuff

>Adrienne

Marinette sticked her tounge out and looked playfully at her mistress:"Oh , Chloe, you have fallen for me haven't you?" the mighty princess in love with a slave.girl.
Chloe seized the cheeky girls mouth, and gave her a long kiss, a tounge-twisted kiss,while she held firmly on her neck.
"Yes, unlucky for you, i really like you. Which means! You are now to please me in manners..unfit for public convsersation. Chloe ordered the slave girl to undress,
which she did very quickly. Chloe produced a lipstick from her pocket and wrote along the not-so-unwilling girl's body "Property of Chloe" .
Now, sit on all fours!! It's lunch time almost!! As she said this, with a malicious smile, the blonde princess started unzipping his pants, and Marinette's
eyes grew bigger; she was getting what she wanted. Or getting forced to want it. Even if she should not want "it", she was absouletely going to get it.

>by Findo

Of course.