Do people in your country do "night bowling" (or night balling)?

Do people in your country do "night bowling" (or night balling)?

All you need is a heavy ball of iron and an apartment. 60's apartments with no sound proof are perfect.

All you have to do is simply roll your ball on the floor, so it makes a relaxing sound. Most of our flat apartments have silence between 10pm - 6am, so best time for night bowling is right after 6am at weekends. The sound will also inform all salarymen when it's the right time to wake up.

In Finland, it is very popular among nocturnal gentlemen. Other good hobbies are radiator-banging and setting up your furniture at midnight.

my country would gladly invest in such kind of sport to make it more popular in finland
i hope very soon it will be your national kind of sport

>setting up your furniture at midnight.
My neighbor downstairs is a professional at this

I have a job so I can afford a house

What's radiator-banging?

I fucking hate people like you, I hope you get killed

The radiators (for heating) are connected from one apartment to the other by metal pipes. So they conduct down very well.

So if you bang yours, your neighbors will hear the bang from their radiators.

Unfortunately, we don't have such ac cultured sport. We do have the moped revving competition among flats dwellers however. Every dawn, competitors will kick start their mopeds parked in between flats and leave it to warm up for half and hour. The reverberating sound of 2 stroke engines is music to the ears while the wafting blue smoke reminds us of fresh morning fog.

what the fuck

Now I know where the person living above me comes from.

Is this the most dignified, aristocratic and wistfully evocative post ever made on Sup Forums?

>2011+6
>does no bang radiators

Are you bullied, retarded or both?

>b-but neighbours will bee angry

So? Was life a competition who got best relations to other residents?

>i will get hooked to it!!!

No you won't if you can bang with abstinence.

>b... but the sound will annoy me as well!

Who forces you to bang many hours a day,you fucking turfmace?

this thread was funny the first time and maybe the second time but it kinda became stale after that

>t. peat gavel

I used to play football and bakcetball with my brothers as a kid when we lived in an apartment.
Neighbors from down under would come up to our door and complain and yell, called the cops many times.
I tried to blame it on the floor above once, but we were on the last one.
Furniture moving is a bit different here, we dont do it at our home, we do it at a partywhen the host is asleep and we block doors and halls with furniture and escape

ebin :DD

>I tried to blame it to the above floor
>we were on the last one
Fucking kek'd

No no no, the thinking man's sport is street racing in demuffled corollas at 3 A.M.

Thats a shitty thing to do

I've missed these threads

I had to give up night bowling due to a back injury. I still have a bag of marbles that I occasionally pour on bathroom tiles if I'm having hard time sleeping. The sound is relaxing and picking them up is a good back excercise.