Remember when Patton Oswald played Dan Slott in Fairly Odd Parents?

Remember when Patton Oswald played Dan Slott in Fairly Odd Parents?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6UWhP0Jxis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sick of seeing Patton Oswald in everything.

Remember when Patton Oswalt's wife was in Ghost Busters since dead?

Holy shit what a fucking asshole

Forgot that was Patton

Wow, that's brutal.

Judging from the tags though, I assume Oswald was freaking out about the AVGN not wanting to see the new Ghosbusters?

He's such a fucknugget.

I don't know anything about this guy

Same, senpai

That's not funny.

Well you guys better get used to it. Based on how many bit parts Oswalt gets, both live action and voice acting gigs, it's hard for me to imagine him being anything less than a pleasure to work with. You don't get to show up in everyone's projects by being a total assclown, so as long as Patton shows up doing a great job and kissing some ass, you're gonna keep seeing him

Yo fuck that dude for using Kurt's name to post this shit

You realize you're on Sup Forums right?

If you have a sense of humor, it's funny.

Wow, he was only just fat back then. God, how time flies.

Doesn't make it any funnier.

No if you're a piece of shit it's funny.

It was pretty funny
Oswald is a faggot who makes poor taste jokes like that all the time
fuck him and fuck you Sup Forumsmblr

You can find sadness and anguish from tragic events while still finding humor in jokes that have no actual meaning. The joke was about a dead person being cast in a shit movie. It's not plausible. And Oswalt is a black comedian so he should understand that too.

"Only just fat"? Are you saying he's morbidly obese now or something?

Just because something is offensive doesn't automatically make it funny. GED programs don't teach these things I guess.

>the amount of people who think that tweet was funny

Stay edgy kids

ITT: Sup Forums pretends to give a shit about offensive humor

Don't make black and white statements like this because it invalidates your opinion

>attack offensive humor
>while making a racist comment like that

It depends on how much empathy you have. If you actually hurt a person (and not just on an "my identity is questioned"-level) by saying something, then just leave it.

I don't know if you have seen Stranger Things: In it, a kid disappears and is presumed dead. The jocks who usually bully the kid and his friends come over to the group and say to them that their friend is now in heaven gaying up the place (as he was effeminate). In this scenario, I don't think anyone can derive some level of coolness or funnyness from what they said. They're just dicks.

What the guy did with his picture was exactly the same.

I'm not pretending about shit, if I don't think something is funny I don't think it's funny. Calling people 'edgelords' has been in the Sup Forums lexicon for being 'le wilde and krazy' far longer than calling people SJWs for not laughing everytime some 14 year old says nigger.

I don't give a fuck about Patton Oswalt or his fat wife, it just wasn't funny.

Gallows humor is a thing, but saying that making a picture of a mans dead wife as a ghost and then sending that picture to that man is just black comedy seems silly to me.

Anthony jeselnick doesn't make jokes about dead kids directly to mothers who have just lost children. The tweet was meanspirited in my opinion

and frankly a pretty lazy joke

>being a triggered tumblrina

I used to like him then Ghostbusters happened and he outed himself as a feminist cocksmoker now he can go fuck himself.

edgy humor should be edgy to make a point, not just for the sake of being edgy

Remember when Patton Oswalt wasn't a worthless sellout who's wife literally died of embarrassment for being married to him?

This guy is a complete fucking tool

>hippie upbringing
>marvel fancuck
>atheist
>liberal
>hated GG because muh harassment
>thinks he's hot shit because he cameos instead of starring

I seriously hope he joins his wife soon

youtube.com/watch?v=d6UWhP0Jxis

Truly Sup Forums at its worst in here.

This.

Why people who don't share my views just don't die?

I wanted this to be a Dan Slott thread

My moral compass ain't exactly calibrated, but that's pretty fucking low, dude.

>HAHA YOUR WIFE'S DEAD
Care to explain how this is funny because all I see is an edgelord faggot trying too hard.

I liked his appearance in the show that should not be named

The world would be a better place if you were dead.

It's weird to see early Patton

Not fat Patton is a mindfuck and a half

I feel the same way about Kevin Smith,he lost a bunch of weight and he's back to his 90's weight,all Silent Bob status and shit

First day on Sup Forums, huh?

Fuck you, we're not going to give that shit any more attention.

I laughed, i'm going to hell.

Any messages for the missus Patt?

>hippie upbringing
He was an army brat.
>marvel fancuck
Wut
>liberal
HE'S NOT A CONSERVATIVE REEEEEEE
>thinks he's hot shit
He really doesn't.

It'd be funny if it wasn't an being sent to an actual guy with an actual dead wife.

He has some dumb opinions, but that's no reason to be a cunt.

/polmblr/ is allergic to different opinions.

But Pat-Pat looks better as a Fat-fat.

Lol fucking pussy

Being a dick isn't an opinion.

I have no negative opinions on Patton Oswalt. I like his stand up. His overly specific and imaginative anecdotes connect with me because I view the world in a similar fashion. I also respect that he isn't afraid to flash his power level with a reference most of his audience won't understand.

It was a ugly affair on both sides

Oswalt and Lineham should know better

The world would be a better place IF YOU WERE BOTH DEAD

As long as Oswalt is still a part of the MST3k remake I pray he dies.

That's fucking funny. Also helps I never liked Patton at all and always thought he was an obnoxious unfunny faggot with a stupid voice. Fuck him.

>Oswalt is still a part of the MST3k remake
Fuck me, are you serious? Goddammit all.

>On both sides

AVGN did nothing wrong. All he did was say "I'm not interested" in the most respectful way possible.

Oswalt went full retard. Which is sad cause I really used to look up to him.

Yes, he's one of the mads.

Also Felicia Day. The two of them have pretty much soured any interest I had in it.

Don't forget the unfunny fuck they chose as the host.

Comedians will always disappoint you, i remember when i burned my Ace Ventura vhs.
>vacccinninnes cause autismmmmmmnnn ok

Dropped I guess. fuck.

If you mean "on both sides" as Oswalt and the people that defended AVGN by sending him dead wife jokes then yeah. Because AVGN did literally nothing wrong and was 100% the victim in this scenario.

Did Jim Carrey really say that or was that his crazy ex-wife?

>i remember when i burned my Ace Ventura vhs.
How autistic are you?

It is not like Oswald has never made very crude insensitive over the line jokes a million times before.
The fat faggot got a taste of his own medicine
AVGN didn't do anything wrong

Welp i took flu shot this year so its pretty high on the autistic chart

THIS is the type of shit Sup Forums users laugh at all the time.

This is truly Sup Forumsmblr

It's been Sup Forumsmblr for the last 7 years at least, where in the fuck have you been? Also, "Sup Forumsmblr" isn't a bad thing.

YOU PLAYED RIGHT INTO HIS HANDS!

>"Sup Forumsmblr" isn't a bad thing.

>Live action shit and women's studies degrees
>Not a bad thing

>The influence of tumble isn't a bad thing

It's the main reason my niece went to a LGBTQ+ Summer camp because she's calling herself pansexual.

And that's not a good thing because....why?

this is an old school style Sup Forums joke with the exception it's not that funny

Because you're a fucking faggot, that's why.

And proud, sweety.

Because I'm scared she's going to start becoming more and more politically progressive like most of the LGBT Tumblr crowd is. As in if you don't agree with everything I say you're wrong and a terrible person. And the absolute refusal of acknowledging factual truths just because they don't agree with what they perceive to be emotional truths.

I also do not agree with Tumblr's love of all things different to the point that they've created new genders. As there is no scientific evidence of any kind that more than two genders exist.

Tumblr's bad reputation of lunacy involving progressive politics is well deserved.

>Because I'm scared
That's your fault.

>Worrying that my kin is going down the path of provable falsehoods and immoral aggression is a bad thing.

How about you try having a little fucking faith in her doing the right thing?

>provable falsehoods
>immoral aggression
Examples? What do you think they're teaching her?

>white knighting this piece of shit

Classic Sup Forumsmblr
Go back to getting jizzed on by burly black men you chodes

That's actually pretty funny

>a kid
>a MILLENNIAL kid
>knowing what's best for herself

If she's already acquiesced to tumblrites and begun calling herself "pansexual", like that user said, she's a lost cause, but also a symbol of what this generation is shaping to be.

Which begs the question: How or why did heterosexuality became a such a loathed thing in the West.

>muh fee fees

>white knighting
>mansplaining

Ideologues like you have a million labels for different opinions. It really is like a cult. Surely if I'm wrong you'd explain how and I'd be revealed as the fool I truly am.

Oh no, she was born in a certain era, she's obviously doomed.

>How or why did heterosexuality became a such a loathed thing in the West
It isn't, it's just not the only option anymore.

Examples:
Pretty much all of modern feminism from the patriarchy to the wage gap to the myth that trans people are murdered daily in the United States for being trans are all provably false.

And the aggression part I'm referring to is the political tactics often employed by tumblrites and their ilk. The harassing, the moral panic, the calls for censorship and attacking anyone that disagrees with their lifestyle.

I'm also not a fan of any LGBT person that entirely defines themselves by what they self-identify as. I've had sex with other men before, but I don't define my entire being and attitudes around that fact. It's just a single part of who I am. I feel this way about anyone that defines themselves with a single aspect of themselves.

Those are actually fair and reasoned points.

>I'm also not a fan of any LGBT person that entirely defines themselves by what they self-identify as.

Except that. That's an opinion. You need to let people lead the lives that THEY want to lead.

>MILLENNIALS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

I thought this board was about cartoons and comics

No, now turn down that damn rock and roll music.

>Except that. That's an opinion. You need to let people lead the lives that THEY want to lead.

Unless I'm mistaken I did present it as my own opinion. I find that those that can label themselves easily with a simple string of words have the tendency to be less likely to actively pursue self-improvement and self-reflection.

It is my opinion, and I stand by it. I can't stop other people from living how they want to, but I can try and influence them with the hopes that it improves them as individuals.

What if the people you let lead their own lives will not let others, or even you, lead their own lives as well?

Because modern liberal orthodoxy demands people to ever be wary of their Privilege and to watch over in case The Patriarchy rears its ugly cis head.

>What if the people you let lead their own lives will not let others, or even you, lead their own lives as well
That's unacceptable too.

I saw Oswalt do standup in DC once. He bitched out the audience for not laughing enough and threatened to not put us in his special. Then he complained for an hour about being depressed despite making a million dollars in major motion pictures.

>shit that never happened

Too bad, because that's what that "live and let live" fence-sitting neutral attitude leads to. It's a time of political divide. The future of the First World is being decided. And being a moderate is like being a neutral in WWII. You aren't having moral high ground, you just fail to contribute.

I believe it.
Hey Pat.

People who define themselves solely by their sexual preference are shitty people. I've met many gay people who don't make a big deal of it, and they're perfectly fine and pleasant people.
But the people who join in gay "pride" parades and talk about their "lifestyle" so much, they're faggots and horrible to be around.
Gay people are alright, faggots are not.

Unfortunately, Sup Forums made up predominately of faggots.

>But the people who join in gay "pride" parades and talk about their "lifestyle" so much, they're faggots and horrible to be around
Those are the ones at the head of LGBT and other social syndicates though.