twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss Sminem already, he didn't have to go like this :(

Also I'm 0% wh*te THANK ALLAH

100% mutt

50% Polish
50% Canadian (British, Irish, Scottish)

44%

unironically 0%

I am actually 100% Euro Welsh and German but I am married to a black woman who I have kids with.
Pic related, my blue eyes. My kids have amazing copper eyes which I like better

I am 100% german aryan

except my grandfather was a happa

75%

101%

0% margin of error

100%. Everyone in my family is white from white states. Except my brother who married a asian and got mixed kids

>Welsh and German
hahaha

Unironically 50.8%

Nice eyes.

100% chinese

I'm mostly 43% anglo saxon from my mother's side, 23% italian from my dad's side and 40% south african from my mom's bull side

Everyday I come to Sup Forums
At least 7 threads at any time about or related to Russia
Why are you so obssesed with us?

oh fuck, I forgot to put my proxy on

100% huwhite

Entire extended family is way too racist to ever miscegenate with non whites so I know I'm full german/slav

>slav
>white

weren't you half arab or something you fucking liar, drop your proxy already

>slav

slavs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> g*rmans

where did he go?

why are you asking, are you a cop or what, aussie faggot?

he is kill

p-proofs?

he was shot in florida? holy shit.

80% Icelander, 20% Quenian

Dad side full German minus one great grandparent who was Italian.
Mom side unknown large amount of English some random amount of Swiss and German.

40% Polish
30% Slovak
30% Ruthene
100% Slav and therefore totally white

50% Irish
25% German
25% Syrian

One on the left is adopted so no one knows what the fuck he is.

am not.

>Second thing on the left
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT A CHICK? IT HAS BOOBS? WHAT IS WITH THE FUCKING HAIRLINE?

you said you were a mixed gulfie, faggot.
you are turk, right?

>weren't you half arab or something you fucking liar, drop your proxy already

He isn't a proxy, he's a chubby Arab Qatari but roleplays as other people.

what kind of a dumbass would roleplay if he is the only qatari flag on Sup Forums. fucking idiot

>where did he go?
He crashed and died while on a flight to America to stop his brothers school shooting plot.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT A CHICK? IT HAS BOOBS? WHAT IS WITH THE FUCKING HAIRLINE?
I think they are all various degrees of trannies.

They are all woman, user

>implying

My dad is Finnish my mom's parents are from Finland my gf is Swedish/Norwegian, I don't remember using condom last time so I wonder how our kid will look

My mom said I was 13% German at one point in my life. My dad was Polish, but I don't know what I really am desu since I ended up with brown hair and eyes.

Unless you're FOB that's literally impossible.
Even your blacks are mutts.

most white people in america are 100% white desu

100% afro-latino.

Then why are they so red and tanned compared to Europe?

Im as white as

what's your version

Human version 3.141

100% as far as i know but nobody keeps records and my great-great-grandma went back to the mayflower so probably some other stuff in there

It's a being made from 100% soy

He's Slavic but adopted so his name has almost nothing to do with his ethnicity. Think of a black guy with a Russian name.

post your face when Harry's kid will be a school shooter

The one on the left looks more inbred that mixed.

idk do ashkenazi count as white? if so then 100% otherwise 50% or 75% white

Because they're a whole lot closer to the sun. I'm not even a "real" white person and I have to slather on sunscreen just for an hour outside.

ten percent irish
twenty percent scotsman
fiften percent lesser antilles
five percent italy
fifty percent mutt
and a hundred percent pure-blooded aryan

100% BLACK

Lmao, always thought it was a guy, didn't see the boobs until now.

Who is this

I know he's Finnish just by looking at him

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOnTPyWuNIo

They desire the transformation of the United States, which they consider the most racist country to ever exist, into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America more than the most anti-Americans on Sup Forums are capable of, and are the most eager proponents of its destruction. The leading figures of the anti-American and anti-white intellectual movement in the US, are almost entirely composed of white males. They are united in their belief in and support for the extermination of the white working class demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.

They are known by many names - bugmen, soyboy, numale, yoga shrimp, incel - in their desire to be recognized as allies to People of Color, women, transsexuals, and homosexuals.What most of Sup Forums regards as an insult - 56%, they consider a badge of honor.