ITT: Underappreciated designs

ITT: Underappreciated designs.

Worst Joker design of all time

Harsh, user

Joker, by his very nature, can be of any design

Underrated design.

I'm not saying it's good, it just gets too much hate because it is immune to sexual. Sup Forums apparently hates it when a design isn't for sexual.

Literally every character design in kingdom come is as good as default for me

No
Sup Forumss just mad because they can usually make anything that isn't explicitly for sexual, for sexual
meaning that even if a design isn't for sexual, Sup Forums can make it for sexual, but this particular design isn't really working for them

Go to bed, Frank. You're already dead

no one has EVER underrated anything from KC user

What is this, the Jojoker?

It's just buttugly, almost literally like something that would come from a tumblr OC blog.
Sugar's depiction of it is much better.

>He hasn't read TDK
What are you doing in this board?

Maybe he doesn't like shitty art?

That's a bad excuse for not reading one of the most universally acclaimed comic of all time.

>implying it's bad

Now, I'm not saying everything Miller shits is gold, but give credit when it's due. Everything in that book just works

>it is immune to sexual

Looks like a Jojo

What was sugar's depiction?

his stand is the [DAMAGED]

i can't believe dc made deadshot black because of will smith

ITT people don't understand the difference between underappreciated and shit.

It fucking kills me that a large number of people actually prefer the clusterfuck costume from that one-off internet world issue, or even the fucking New 52 piece of shit.

>that suit
Does he ever say "What's up, sweet cheeks"?

This whole run is underappreciated. The art style is great and with the reintroduction of Kent Nelson and future interactions with Jaime Reyes there's only good things to look forward to

I don't like the cowl because he looks too much like Doc Mid-Nite

>e art style is great
True but the writing is ass and while I can understand digging the "normal clothes with the helmet of Fate" look I still think it's stupid that he's always wearing that fucking hoody.

>writing is ass
I totally disagree. Simple maybe, and Khalid needs more character development, but I've greatly enjoyed the run

>it is immune to sexual

I can think of some creative uses for three hands.

It's an OK design, you just need to be careful to not make it come across as ridiculous I think and drawing things carefully is fucking anathema to most of the borders on the show so...

(also the color scheme is legitimately pretty bad in some ways, why they decided to keep the legs Amethyst purple is beyond me, they look so much better in pic related. All the other fusions have clothing color schemes that actually match their skin tone and aren't just the colors of their constituent Gems outfits jumbled together and since we have proof that's also how they colored their earlier Smoky Quartz concepts I don't understand why they did that)

I REEEEE'd so hard when they just randomly forgot Ultimate Tony's armor was supposed to be different from 616 and never went back.

>I totally disagree
Then you're a moron. To have Khalid still wonder if he's high or hallucinating 8 issues in is really fucking stupid. The first arc was needlessly long and was full of shit like that, instead of developing the characters we had pointless "is this for real?"

Yeah it was dumb but it's such a minor part of the story. Did it really affect anything?

looks like shit

>Miller art
>Miller art before 2001
>shitty
I bet you like dedato

I love that design

Easily one of them

I agree. This is by far my favorite looking Joker. It annoys me that the animated adaptation got rid of the stylish pattern on his jacket.

I agree with you. Fuck these people who don't see how funny it is.