5'7

>5'7

Hahahaha what a fucking manlet, I'm king of manlets at 5'8

Manlet rage claims more victims baka

Hes even smaller than me, how did he do that ?

manlet whitebois have it hard

>5'7
>130 lbs
Why did no one tackle his ass?

manlets should be euthanized

THE MANLETS CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!
They tried, but pic related happened.

BRUH LOOK AT DIS DUUUUUDE

Serious question, why mass shootings happen every time in the US?

People here are violent as fuck, and you can get a gun quite easily if you're willing to make deals in a favela, but mass shootings don't happen. I mean, there was the "massacre do realengo", but that's the only story that we have.

Is it a cultural thing? Don't come to me with this bullshit bullying thing, bullying in 3rd world cunts are 10x worse and people just manage to live their lives with it.

This guy is 20 years old.

Why is he still in High School?

cause manlets never learn

You can be in HS until you're 21 IIRC. People are retarded, drop out but later rejoin or get held back for being retarded.

kek

>5'8
>king of manlets
LOL

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being 5'7"-5'9" you fucking shitheads SHORT NIGGA MASTER RACE

>i'm 5'8

Would you?

I mean, if you were the average american?

>Race W

are you fucking kidding me

La creatura...

Russians are white now get over it orc

Disgusting lanklet
t. 5'4" perfect specimen

what did lanklet mean by this?

king of manlets is 5'10. I can only hope you're an arab/african immigrant because 5'8 as a Nordic is even worse

>201,800,014 people have been arrested in the united states
woah........

As scandinavian as it gets

baby boomers got everything handed to them so they're complete failures as parents and human beings which means their children have all sorts of problems
boomers are a bunch of narcissistic sadists who have 0 problem ruining their children's lives for kicks

The newest Star Wars movie is about how hero of the rebellion and icon of the baby boomer generation Luke Skywalker decided to cut his nephew in half with a laser sword but pussied out. So his nephew into a homicidal maniac who kills the entire family.
That movie might as well have been a documentary if it wasn't for the space ships.

Because he had a gun?

Americans are all fucked in the head

>too short to be a man
>too ugly to be a trap
I feel nothing but pity.

>Race
>W

Does it stand for white? Wtf

How is this dude white.

Massacre do Realengo doesn't count. That stupid asspie was a muslim. A MUSLIM. He did it because he was a fucking terrorist.

W for Wood Elf

>White

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>BY AZURA

BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA. IT'S THE GRAND CHAMPION.

no one tackled him because the jew killed bravery, courage and honor. Kids used to always fight in wars (infantry means child soldier) so why didnt anyone toss a desk and rush him? The parents of the dead should be ashamed of they were shot in the back instead of in the front, like heroes

Business idea: start handing out emergency meth to students at schools so they can power through a gunshot wound

At least in here you can be in HS even if you're 40 nowadays, as long as you want to finish your studies.

I'm 22 and i'm going through my last year now because I dropped out when I was 16

Hispanic confirmed desu

I feel like we memed something into existence, because he looks just like an Amerigoblin

because it is a WHITE american thing.

triggered much? what race do you think he is then?

He is Hispanic you retard.

if you are brave that shouldn't stop you

kek look at your flag, he is whiter than you and you are considered "white". he has light skin and light hair

He was expelled but he came back out of impotent rage.

so spaniards are not white? what about portugese? hispanic is a race, monkey?

Latin Americans are not White, you God damn moron.

but you said hispanic asswipe. also he doesnt look latino. he looks inbred.

>amerigoblins literally think this white
Jesus, I knew it was bad over there but wow.

He is obviously Latino, from looks to name.
I used a term you cretins use to describe Latin Americans so maybe you could understand, but the goblin knows no race it seems.

>name.
He was adopted from birth.

>white skin
>red hair

t. Chicano goblino

that's not his real name you fucking retard. he was adopted. you used the term "hispanics" you absolute MORON, and we don't use that term to refer to latin americans, we call them latinos.

>Red hair
That’s not his actual hair color you absolute mong, he apparently just used hair dye just to try to escape unnoticed.

He is not darker than the average spaniard or portuguese or italian.

>that is not his real name
>his cheap hair dye means he is White
>HE'S WHITE

Holy fucking merilards projecting their racial insecurity on this freak.

>kek look at your flag, he is whiter than you and you are considered "white". he has light skin and light hair

Having light skin does not automatically make you white. Just look at his facial features, he’s obviously mixed or just really deformed. By your logic, albino Africans are considered white.

argentina.jpg

i don't give a shit about him or you, it is just Sup Forums makes an argument that he is not white to prove that white people don't commit crime. and the truth is only white people shoot up schools in this country. i am asian btw so fuck off monkey

he looks like he was born to alcoholic parents.

>Latin Americans are not White, you God damn moron.
Ah I love this one
>I live in a brown shithole and despite how much I dream of it I cannot simply be white so that means nobody else is.

Talk about your country, inferiority complex monkey.

i don't even want to know what pass as "white" in brazil.

Based 5'8", how can low oxygen lanklets possibly top us?

He is not White.
He is not proof of White people crime.
This is fucking retarded.

You know I am talking in the American sense referring to mestizos, what this guy is, if you're not blind.

>brave
That's a nice way to say "retarded"

whiter than you, Muhammad