Pentagon missing 6.5 TRILLION dollars

globalresearch.ca/pentagon-cannot-account-for-6-5-trillion-dollars/5541244

THIS REALLY MAKES ME THINK A LITTLE TOO MUCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU
youtube.com/watch?v=jkPUAaBEySQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cMBNJ1A_CjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So is this the precursor to a happening the likes of which we have never seen before?

Old

AIDS treatment is expensive.

What lies at the centre of the Pentagon?

A smaller Pentagon

Magneto

three hexagons

A hotdog stand

It was sent to Bermuda tax free haven then on to London.

The British used there Bull Bermuda to Cuck you again.

They do it every day takeing your tax money getting you more in debt just constantly cucking you.

Da joos

BurrrrrrMUTEtahhhhhhh

This is what leads me to believe in DUMB's and other borderline conspiracy theories. I have no idea what they'd be used for, but the Pentagon is the world's largest corporation. They should have a pretty good handle on where and how every dime is being spent.

What went wrong? They pay accountant Shlomo Shekelstein an 8-digit salary to make sure this doesn't happen

Didn't something like this happen shortly before 9/11?

Is this actually the case?

we are monitoring this thread now

probably went to secret projects.

Pretty sure it's like a coffee shop or something

9/11 all over again

>(((Six))).5 (((gorillion))) dollarydoos

Really makes you think.

>"""""(((coffee shop)))""""">

Black programs?

Same thing was reported days before 9/11/01

To make sure it does happen*

whats all that shit on the roof

Bermuda will never be American.

Bermuda will never ever be American in your life time.

Your always be cucked by Bermuda

well shit theres gonna be a happening soon

As far as I can remember, Yes.

It's all gone to ISIS and other anti-Assad, anti-Putin forces.

Goddamn I hate current America. Full of Cucked-out faggots and women.

So basically;
-Congress passes law in 1996 to make the Pentagon subject to IRS audits.
-Pentagon says "lolno I'm not giving state secrets to unaccountable bean counters"
-"PENTAGON LOST 6.5 TRILLION DOLLARS"

it was literally the day before.

I bet you they are planning another 9/11 style attack to blame on either Russian, Iran, Syria or all three.

Mark my words, we will see another happening perpetuated by the NWO within a few months...

time for another happening

Sh-shut up g-go guys..!

underground bases all interconnected.

This, they know exactly where the money is.

a big magic 8 ball that they use to decide things

Found this...

Brussels dirty bomb and France chem bomb

Synagogue.

Weren't they missing trillions before, when a plane just happened to hit the Pentagon office that was investigating it? Wow what a coincidence

>Hey ISIS where did you get those nice new toys? :^)

Massive black projects, man. You're not ready for the truth. Just sit tight and wait for the happening that will wipe Ye heathen out.

These guys , are correct.

The open space in the center is a mini-park and food area.

It's to allow Pentagon staff an area of "outside" space to relax in without worrying about assassination snipers n shit.

Wonder what will be this time.

NO DELETE THIS THE MONEY WAS ALWAYS THERE

youtube.com/watch?v=jkPUAaBEySQ

I'm guessing he was told he lacks the clearance to get an explanation where the money went.

A/C, filtration systems, etcetera.

The Pentagon is semi-bomb proof.. not direct hit proof, but say if a nuke was inbound but missed by 10 miles (lol, early days targeting systems) the people inside would be safe from the radioactive fallout thanks to the building being constantly fed filtered air when on alert.

source pls

Nah its all gone to waste and kickbacks/corruption. Probably half of it is held in front companies in Panama and Antigua and places like that.. its dark money in the shadow banking system now.

The amount that is quoted is the aggregate of the entire budget since 1996. So it's always going to be trillions and rising and it's going to constantly be quoted. The reason is because the Pentagon refuses to submit its budget to IRS audit, claiming it'd compromise security.

Every couple of years Congress says "we care about security, but you need to be accountable; clean up your shit so that you can be audited safely" and the Pentagon says "yeah, yeah, sure, we'll totally do that."

$6.5 Trillion isn't "missing" from the Pentagon, but rather the Pentagon has been given $6.5 Trillion in tax funds since 1996 and they have yet to give a systematic and complete budget spread sheet. They make plenty of quotes of how much various programs, equipment, and personnel cost, but nothing that is comprehensive and verifiable enough for the IRS to audit. So we don't know if $100 billion here and $50 billion there are ACTUALLY missing because they went to fund illegal cooperation.

secret tech and programs

Yeah, the evening before 9/11 is when it was announced.. then never heard from again.

Don't forget, besides the aircraft hits, warehouses full of paperwork magically burst into flaming suicide..

Ok so only a little more than 500,000,000,000$ per year? That sounds a lot more reasonable. Nothing to see here folks, just 500billion+ of your tax dollars on unaccounted for spending.
>not ok

Crab people

325,000,000,000$
>my bad homies, even less to worry about (it isn't)

The center of the Pentagon is capitalism.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

It's not treason unless you get caught.

Damn libertarians wanting to tie the hands of our military industrial complex.

>2.3 Trillion American Shekel

today it says fucking 6.5 Trillion, i'm scared, what the fuck will happen?

Have they checked the Clinton Foundation?

The day before, actually.

First thing that went through my mind.

I'm sure it's all fine.

Everything is fine.

Breathe. Think about your happy place.

I just want to know my money is well spent. I am fully aware our economy and the stability of the planet rest upon maintaining our military industrial complex, and I hope it continues until I depart this ride.

That figure doesn't seem right at all. Over a 20-year period that would be 325 billion/year or over half the total defence budget in the US. Given how paranoid and strict the US government is about national security, I doubt they would allow that much money to go missing. Someone misplaced a few zeroes there.

It's funny, because the same thing happened in the X-Files movie. Rummy must be a fan.

COMMUNISM IS A LIE

it's obviously for secret projects. lke stargate.

youtube.com/watch?v=cMBNJ1A_CjI

>besides the aircraft hits, warehouses full of paperwork magically burst into flaming suicide..

No way, wow, what an amazing coincidence

mecca

Spaceships aren't cheap.

looks real i was there last week. alabama

Black projects are funded at least partially by drug money. If money turns up missing from official budgets, then it's likely it ended funding something in an underground base.
According to Phil Schneider the U.S. budget for black projects was 1.023 trillion dollars per two years. This was back in 1995 though, so the number must be far higher now.

if the money went to some terraforming colonize the stars shit I'd be okay with it, that's an investment with exponential returns

Those record afghan opium harvests and the following heroin epidemic here in America probably make up a nice chunk.

Developing exotic technologies is not cheap fellow goyim.

We won't bring ourselves to parity with threats from beyond this terrestrial sphere with boats and planes.

>over half the total defence budget in the US
you seem to be onto something there, Tommy

KILL

EVERY

JEW

Hello! Where's proof?

the money isnt missing, it's just not accounted for. But supposedly has been spent on legit purposes. And probably some corrupt ones too but not for a price tag of 65T

>not posting the full version

Why would you be ok with the government spending trillions of dollars on "terraforming"? You honestly think they would spend all that money for average Joe Blow and his kin to go and live on another planet?

>looookk goooyyyyy looook at how corrupt russia and china are
>loooook we even make these pretty organizations and websites for corruptions n shiitt
>looook at these corrupt chinese/russians
>oy vey goy what are you doing don't look here
>you leave me no choice goy
>plane crash and no paperwork on corruption survivors.

So Stargate is real after all?

>6.5 trillion $$$$

what the fuck? How does the Pentagon have trillions of dollars?

I know where it all went

The human virus must spread across the galaxies, it is destiny.

Multi-hundred-billion dollar yearly budgets x two decades.

Sneaky motherfucker.

WHO STOLE THE PHILOSPHER'S LEGACY

Don't we give like 1 billion to israel every year for no reason at all?

I would never admit to having proof against dangerous people who are above all laws and have the most sophisticated weapons in the world and propaganda apparatuses at their disposal.

I agree. Kinetic bombardment, weather control, mass mind control and reverse-engineering Grey technology isn't cheap.

That is the problem if you were to see what the money was spent on you would implode with jealousy.

>Pentagon missing 6.5 TRILLION dollars
>passenger plane crash-lands on that particular filing cabinet

way more than that.

lookin good Bill

>plane

>reverse-engineering Grey technology isn't cheap

I liked you leaf until this shit. Aliens is horseshit to literally distract you from the shit the government spends it's money on. IF you give me the UFO bullshit then you don't understand that it is the military building those UFO's. There were never aliens just fodder for the rubes. HUMANS have created all this and once we are all ready for the tech they will disperse it to the common man.