Attractive

>attractive
>in great shape
>confident

Why the hell was Johnny Bravo unable to get a girlfriend?

Because he was a dick.

Stupid manchild who lived with his mom.

Did you even watch the show? The entire moral was that a woman literally had to be crazy to not at least be treated with respect. Johnny was a pig.

Because he was problematic

He was autistic and watched way too much Jersey Shore.

Not really

because this isnt real life. in real life, he would have a new fuck toy every day. and we would all hate him.

Because Seth Macfarlane's understanding of male/female relations is faulty at best.

He was 17.

>genius
>PURE genius

Why the hell wasn't Wily Coyote able to catch the Roadrunner?

Source? I always thought mid 20s.

Acme product testing, that's why.

He was desperate, over-compensating, shallow, and stupid. More importantly, he had the uncanny tendency to only go after women who had enough self-respect to not fall for his looks and confidence.

what is subverting expectations

Because that was the joke.

this, that is the same reason why the sexy deer girl, the werewolf woman and the xeno-chicks want him.

Because it was funny?

He didn't want a relationship, he wanted to get laid, and you can't have that happen in a show marketed to American kids.

How? Wasn't there that one episode where he had the high school flashback, and he was scrawny as fuck?

Well, at least he had that one friend with benefits.

Toxic masculinity

You mean Carl? I mean he was clearly gay, that's why he struck out with women so much... right?

I don't get why they changed suzy's design though.
Her season 1 iteration was much better.

He's a 20+ year old manlet living with his mother

Because the show wanted to push the message that women aren't shallow.

Because it's a cartoon and cartoons are fiction

Because he's a retarded slacker who still lives with his mother.

Small pecker

>17
>still living with his mom

Was the show set in Wisconsin or something?

Because despite /r9k/ fantasies about Chad, he was a jerk that turned off every woman he met.

Or if you want to cling to those /r9k/ fantasies, he had the body of a Chad but the mind and attitude of a beta. He comes across as really needy and desperate which is concentrated pussy repellent.

Why did he keep ordering from Acme when nothing ever worked out for him?

there's a fucking looney tunes episode.
If he caught the bird, it would be the end of the show.

Monopoly.

Because he got it for free.

>in great shape
He skipped leg day.

His failures were the joke.
He was an idiot.
He came at every woman he saw with a horrible pickup line right out the gate. That really doesn't work when approaching a random woman out in public.

His momma chased them away.

The lucky guy.

No he wasn't. In the Valentine's Day episode, he says it's his birthday and that he's now "twenty-something years old".

also no job, no money, no car, lives with mommy, no self awareness

/thread

holy shit are you serious?

Because he doesn't know how to talk to women or read the mood.
His body may have been 10/10 but he had the charisma of an unattractive creep.

I believe it ended with him catching the road runner and looking at the audience with a sign that said something along the lines of "alright wise guys, now what?"

I think it was a response to fans mailing the studio to let him catch the damn bird