Can you guys name one tv show you dont consider reddit?

Can you guys name one tv show you dont consider reddit?

the sopranos

Now and Again

Why do people try to claim George Carlin was a hippie?

M.A.S.H.

Rick and Morty

Twin peaks, that may be cause it's the only television show that puts artistic integrity before everything.
i haven't seen season 3 and I never will

>shitting on oneyg

Woah

Norm Macdonald
Spiderman 1 and 2
Alien but not Aliens
The Thing
Nathan For You
Drive
Sopranos and basically all the big mafia movies
American Psycho
Arnold movies
Golden Age Simpsons

I just compiled a list of the only things close to universally liked on this board

Anything involving /our guy/ Tom Green

except the artistic integrity was ruined by producers in season 2. your post sounds like you have seen season 3, because at least season 3 the artistic integrity was left intact.

so much so that showtime probably will never give an artist that much freedom again.

Season 3 is better than literally anything else in the Twin Peaks franchise except maybe "Fire Walk With Me".

> movie/show gains popularity outside of Sup Forums
>becomes reddit-tier
>soothed fedoras rejoice in their dual superiority/inferiority complex

>mfw when I wanna rewatch Rome but dont want the cvck dvo ruining it

>Leaving off TDKR

how new

I trust your comments about season 3, I really do, I just don't trust digital

Idubbz and Tosh are basically the same guy

Lynch is really good at making dizzying and disorienting digital movement and effects, he uses a lot of the same techniques he was experimenting with in "Inland Empire" (2006) to great effect in Season 3.

Nirvanna The Band The Show

2/10 made me reply

Comedy Bang Bang

Pretty much every show with a general is reddit

some one add the sociopath meme under sherlock

seasons 1 and 2 are so different in construction and tone from FWWM and S3 that they may was well be different series. I think its disingenuous to say that S3 is strictly better, because they accomplish different things. S1&2 took the prime time formula and created a compelling show that became a cultural phenomenon, S3 comparatively is Lynches sandbox.