LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Episode 12
Star Wars #22
The Force Awakens #3

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=frdj1zb9sMY

Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYP91Cc_3Ws
youtube.com/watch?v=5pOK1j6C7s4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for that's not true youtube.com/watch?v=AYP91Cc_3Ws

>No new freemakers until tonight

I love these random schedule changes.

Second for NOOOOOOOOO!

>caring about kiddy cartoons and shitty comic books when literally none of it will ever be acknowledged at all in the movies, the only thing anyone actually cares about

do Star Wars fans enjoy being cucked?

Wait seriously? Fucking hell

Have you ever heard about the Tragedy of Darth Lucas the Wise?

>im-fucking-plying

I heard he went pants crappingly insane and ruined the only good thing he'd ever made, and then made it worse.

Why is she so perfect?

What does everyone think about the idea that Rey could be a new Chosen One?

because she's from the master waifu race

Yeah, otherwise it would've just ended a few minutes ago (at least on the west coast side).

No seeing Rowan fighting Naare until six tonight.

because shes a mary sue

>Ahsoka
>mary sue

I still feel they've backed into a corner with Rey. No matter what they do to her, it's gonna cause problems. If she's the chosen one, it's only gonna add fuel to the whole sjw/mary sue debate. If she isn't, then the sjws will enter nuclear rage mode, and we'll never hear the end of it.

At least we still get a new episode

Delete that user. Sup Forums gets really moody when they're proven wrong

Part one of the season finale.

I think it's a stupid idea and renders the point of Anakin Skywalker pointless. TFA already shit on the whole of the OT. The next film doesn't need to shit on anything else.

I was going to rub it in their faces, but it appears I'm banned from Sup Forums. Went one time and I get banned kek

They've already been buttblasted about it anyway. Happened when it got revealed Whitaker was playing Saw.

You should have seen it when Saw was first announced. Sup Forums was having a meltdown.

It was torn between "WHAT THE FUCK, DISNEY RUINS EVERYTHING, PANDERING TO BABIES"

and

"I-IT'S STILL SHIT SO I DONT CARE"

didn't he die in his episode?

Ah damn, I wish I could have seen it.

No, Whitaker is playing him in Rogue One

e d g y

>IT'S STILL SHIT SO I DONT CARE
They're not wrong so far.

No, you're thinking of his sister. He survives.

Some people also forget that not only did he survive, but Kallus actually mentions him in Rebels, so we knew that Saw was still alive and kicking at the Empire's knees. I remember at the time, I speculated we would see Saw and his crew in Season 3 of Rebels. I guess I was wrong, but I am happy to be wrong if it means that we get to connect back into his story in Live Action instead.

Sup Forums hates Star Wars entirely, except for KotOR and Sheev memes, so siding with them on anything isn't really something you ever want to do.

Doesn't Rebels take place just a few years before Rogue One?

From a certain point of view.

I guess.
I could have sworn they both died though, and that the ending of the episode was that their rebellion would live on after them

He wasn't in Rebels, he was in TCW, but otherwise you are correct.

When will best girl give in to her lewd /ss/ fantasies

Nah, not really. They like OT, it's just that they spend all day shitposting instead of watching movies. The only movies they watch are blockbusters.

>watching a bunch of videos of little kids reacting to "I am your father"
>half of the comments are shit like "Wow, look at that little smirk. She would make a good Sith Lord in a few years. I bet she would love being seduced by the dark side...."

>I speculated we would see Saw and his crew in Season 3 of Rebels. I guess I was wrong

Not necessarily. The trailer doesn't account for the entire season. So there's still plenty of chance for him to pop up in the show. And they're still like 4 years from when R1 and ANH takes place.

So I watched the ending of season 2 finally and it was really pretty boring.
Why did people get hyped about Ahsoka fighting Vader? I mean I guess it was to see if Vader would kill her or not?
Is Ezra going to keep being so fucking insufferable?

Sup Forums likes Episode III more than VI.

>Why did people get hyped about Ahsoka fighting Vader?
It was a fight people theorized about for 8 long years.

Also, it's the first on-screen (suited, JEJ) Vader fight since Return of the Jedi. That's pretty crazy to think about.

Sorry you didn't enjoy it as much as you could have, user.

As it should.

>reaction videos by adults
>WOW HOLY SHIT THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING WOOOOW! THIS IS MIND-BLOWING!
>reaction video by kids
>complete indifference, doesn't change expression at all
Really makes you thinkIt's called shitposting, user. Sup Forums is basically the same as Sup Forums. They troll and shitpost all day but don't play games, and Sup Forums does the same.

It just wasn't interesting, we don't see most of it, and you know from the start that nothing important will happen in it. It was always going to be with Ahsoka died or she gets away because reasons, and you don't even get to see that.

Season 2 premiere had the first fight

If Vader is so strong, why does he job so much in everything?

When your kind and the 7Sfags stop shitting up the threads by regurgitating the same 4-5 shitposts.

I barely consider that one a fight. That was just Vader slapping their shit and scaring them so he could follow them.

If you think about it... Ahsoka was the one and only fight (excluding the final 5 seconds of the RotJ Luke fight, where Vader was in an emotional daze, seeing his son freak out) where Vader was legitimately fighting to the death. All other fights, he is in complete control with pretty much no sign of him possibly losing.

There's that overused word again. Submit proof of 'jobbing' with your wild claim.

as opposed to the sheev shitters? or waifufags posting their retarded mating rituals shit?

all this general is is shit posting except for the day and a half after an episode airs.

he is unable to overpower a little boy with the force, and instead hits his lightsaber a lot.

he is unable to beat a far less skilled and less powerful ex jedi.

yet we're to believe that he can completely obliterate an entire army with tanks and shit?

The finale it's wasn't anything spectacular to be honest. Too much focus on Maul rather than the actual main event, but when the Ahsoka/Vader fight did come, I thought it was great.
Hearing Matt Lanter's voice through the cracked mask is the only time I've gotten shivers from anything Star Wars related.

Anybody ever watch The People Vs. George Lucas?

youtube.com/watch?v=5pOK1j6C7s4

TL;DW
>Star Wars has an unspeakable cultural impact.
>Lucas is our daddy, we loved him and trusted him.
>Star Wars "morally" belongs to world culture
>The re-mastered editions suck, and Lucas is stealing Star Wars from people by going this.
>People got way to fucking hyped for Episode I.
>Jar-jar and Episode I suck, but lets be honest were old and probably pretty biased. Kids do seem to like Jar-jar.
>Lucas doesn't accept he has a moral responsibility to his fans.

Name one time other than his death.

>In the comics
He has bounced back from any and every problem, culminating in the death of that prick Cylo

>Rebels
He lets Kanan/Ezra escape, so he can follow them. He does so successfully, single-handedly destroying the majority of the entire Rebel Cell. He defeats Ahsoka and believes she is dead, even if she may not be.

>ANH
Defeats Obi-Wan. Was set to kill Luke. Not his fault Han showed up outta nowhere

>ESB
Again, the only thing that "went wrong" was Luke committing (and failing his) soduku.

>RotJ
Only time he ever really jobs. And after such a successful run as a villain, at such an emotional peak in his and Luke's life, I think everyone is ok with this moment.

No one fucking cares, just like how no one fucking cared the last five fucking times you posted this. Fuck off.

>as opposed to
No, you all need to stop.
There is some actual discussion going on in this thread, believe it or not. It's nothing groundbreaking but it's better than your chosen brand of cancer.

Why would he kill someone he could corrupt to the Dark Side and turn into an Inquisitor/Apprentice?

Thanks to the Temple going, we didn't get to see the full potential of Vader vs Ahsoka, so that's up in the air.

That's not at all what the movie was about

Haven't seen it but I probably should. I hear it raises some fairly interesting points regarding content owneship but trust /swco/ to misinterpret that as prequel bashing.

Is Inquistor a vader thing? I thought it was more Sheev's deal.

>He defeats Ahsoka and believes she is dead, even if she may not be.
And fails in his mission, which was to take the holocron and learn how it worked.

So why didn't he just take him from the start? We've seen Anakin literally stop people in mid air and hold them there, and he's even stronger in the force now. Crush his light saber, strangle the kid until he passes out and put him in your space plane. Same for Ahsoka. Why even bother hitting your laser sticks together when you can kill people with your mind?

The only concrete thing that I've been able to find out about the Inquisition is that they apparently report only to Vader and the Emperor, and are thus, like Vader, outside and often above any other organization of the Empire.

As far as I can tell there's nothing in the show that says that Vader trained them.

Sheev's program but Vader trains them.

I want to see their training. I bet Vader is brutal. I wonder how many Inquisitors died before their training was complete.

Given how terrible they've all been at their jobs, none of them.

Grand Inky was solid.

Seventh Sister showed a lot of potential, but she had the misfortune of facing off against Maul. She was never coming out of that alive. I feel like Maul is a self-insert of Filoni's desire to kill waifu's. That's why he is still alive.

Fifth Brother was actually braindead though. That guy fucked up over and over, and gave the Inquisitors a really bad name. Excluding him, they've honestly been fairly threatening.

>which was to take the holocron and learn how it worked.

His mission, actually, was to finish what the Inquisitors could not. The holocron never factored into his motive for going to Malachor. He was there only to kill Kanan, Ezra and Ahsoka. As far as he knows with Ahsoka, he succeeded.

>So why didn't he just take him from the start?

He'd been doing so the entire time. From when Luke turns himself in on Endor's moon Vader and Sheev had been trying to turn him.

> We've seen Anakin literally stop people in mid air and hold them there, and he's even stronger in the force now. Crush his light saber, strangle the kid until he passes out and put him in your space plane.

Because he was not at top form. The emotional conflict with in him was fucking with his capabilities. If his feelings were straight and his mind clear, he would've wiped the floor with Luke in seconds.

>Same for Ahsoka. Why even bother hitting your laser sticks together when you can kill people with your mind?

Because she's too quick and agile for that shit. She's a fighter, much like he is. Close quarters is the the most effective way to deal with her.

>As far as I can tell there's nothing in the show that says that Vader trained them.

Other than the showrunners saying that he trained them.

>He was there only to kill Kanan, Ezra and Ahsoka.
Only after he discovered their existence. Remember, they were there to hunt Maul initially. The heroes only showed up because Yoda, the absolute madman, told them to go there.

>All three of them are often outsmarted by Ezra
>the Grand Inquisitor, a Jedi Temple Guard, just stands there and watches as Kanan cuts his lightsaber in half

There's always tons of bullshit in these shows just so the plucky young hero can win.

Things you don't want to hear George Lucas say.

Tell me where in the show this is shown.

>I'm selling Star Wars to Disney

>I'm directing Episode eight and nine.

>Lucas doesn't accept he has a moral responsibility to his fans.
I've never understood this. What possible moral responsibility could Lucas have to fans? Hell, what aesthetic responsibility does Lucas have?

>I raped and killed a girl in 1990

Time to release the Prequel Trilogy as I originally envisioned it, but couldn't due to the technology at the time.

He said things you DON'T want to hear user.

I just assume the darkside does weird things to a person. He'd grown not only overconfident that he'd turn Kanan but he'd probably grown complacent as an Inquisitor. I'm still trying to rationalize my frustration with his death though so don't listen to me.

>I'm pulling out

There is no rationalizing it.
It was "oh no, we need to have Kanan win" so instead of the Inquisitor actually being the highly skilled Jedi killer he was, he got the idiot ball and died.

Not really. You should read some of the interviews Filoni has put out.

Nearly every villain in the show that has died, was actually NOT intended to die in the original cuts. Inky was one of them, along with Aresko and Grint. /ss/ was also supposed to survive longer than just 1 season, before Filoni decided on the big Malachor finale.

Filoni says that he changed the S1 ending and killed Inky because he had an idea that would make the battle have more weigh on Kanan as a character. We see the payoff of this in Season 2, when Kanan is knighted.

So it's not that they're trying to make the good guys keep winning. It's more that Filoni keeps coming up with ideas he likes that happens to make our main cast of heroes get lucky.

But at the same time, this happened to Maul too. Maul is not supposed to be alive now, but a mid-development change in ideas from Filoni means that he too lucks out and lives another day.

so Filoni has ADHD and constantly changes shit because he gets bored.

why do people keep letting him make things?

>Only after he discovered their existence. Remember, they were there to hunt Maul initially.

No, the Inquisitors called him there because of them. The Eight Brother was there because he tracked Maul. /SS/ and the Fifth Brother were there for the rebels.

He revised ideas. It's not the same as writing them then changing your mind (which is a staple of writing anyway, user, calm down).

It's possible for someone to change their mind on an idea and put a new one into motion, you know.

He's also literally Lucas' heir in a sense, since he learned and worked directly from Lucas during TCW. He's the best hope we have for Star Wars to stay "Star Wars" if that makes sense.

This.
Eighth Brother was tasked with hunting Maul and learning about the temple

Seventh Sister and Fifth Brother followed Kanan and Ezra there, and possibly told Vader about where they were going.

Vader is either told to go there by the Emperor, is requested by the Inquisitors, or heads there of his own volition. After all having the knowledge of the holocron and control of the weapon would be a boon in defeating his master.

>He's the best hope we have for Star Wars to stay "Star Wars"
Not if the prequels are anything to go by.

>They're friends

What the fuck do the prequels have to do with anything?

Does the public know that Sheevs name is Sheev?

They're what Lucas thinks star wars is.

More than likely yes.

Yeah.

Until last year, they were 50% of the movies.

And because of TCW, the Prequel Era is still the majority of Canon, official Star Wars content, with the most impact on the franchise.

All the books, comics, Rebels episodes, and hell, CHARACTERS in the upcoming MOVIES (Bail, Saw, ect) feed from the Prequel Era as much, if not more, than the OT.

The Prequel Era is exactly what Star Wars is. Feel free to whine and cry about it if you must, but it won't change anything.

I don't see why you'd keep that a secret.

>Star Wars is terrible acting, horrible pacing, stilted dialog, pointless character scenes and fan service crammed in for no reason at all, especially when it's inclusion throws many other parts of the series into question.

Even more TL;DW
Some Star Wars fans are incredibly entitled whiny babies. In particular the OT elitists who grew up when Star Wars was new. Gives them some kind of false sense of superiority.

Oh right, you're just a shitposter. I mean, I suspected as much, but I wanted to make a post to BTFO you anyways.

Glad I did. This snarky little meme arrow response was fun to read. Give me more (you)'s if you like, I don't mind

It's nice to know you admit that the prequels are terrible made movies with horrible actors and a director that isn't worth piss.