/got/ general

Where the FUCK is the new thread edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/hcfggbks
strawpoll.me/13580607/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did they actually show Tyene die?

Where the fuck is the official "rate the episode" strawpoll?

not on camera but she's dead just like Stannis

Why don't we just combine the rick and morty threads and Game of Thrones thread? Lot's of queens are slaying and everyone can teleport.

Can barely tell the difference at this point desu.

so leaks confirmed real huh

Press F to Fap.

>That moment when you, a queen, come across another queen, and discuss how best to maximise your joint slay

Did George actually finished Winds of Winter?

F

>guy I know says lsh is stupid
>he loves beric
>loves the fact jon came back to life

what a faggot

I'm not honestly sure which is the worse show.

Rip Jaime redemption arc

Why are pngs so fucked up? Is this a recent thing?

Is it more romantic if the Jonaerys couple fuck on top of Drogon mid-flight, instead of on a boat cruise?

[ } Y
[ ] Yes and Drogon should ejaculate when Jonaerys cums

>rick and morty

Why isn't that shit on Sup Forums?

Where's my download link

DANY IS TSUNDERE

JONERYS IS HERE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone else just thank based God that even though we still have to put up with Dany's bullshit, at least it's not in Essos anymore?

Are people actually mad that Kelly C is getting stomped? Did the plebs actually want 3 more seasons of Dany burning down every villain "I AM MOTHER OF DRAGONS"?

>i'll pay you tomorrow
>tfw jaime marches an army to highgarden, sacks it and returns to kingslanding in a day

it is

Only if Drogon cums fire.

Who is this? Besides the person Arya will clearly disguise herself as when she tries to kill Cercei.

Where was the Tyrell army?

Fuck redemption, he's a way better villain

>I'll give you dragonglass, b-baka
What did D&D mean by this?

"I..I don't really like you or anything Jon, you can have my dragonglass though.."

So the spoilers are 100% fake, huh? they didn't predict Ollys death lmao.

Just use the dragons once or twice then you win. That's what Aegon did. He fucked up the first few armies that tried to fight him then almost everyone else surrendered. Harrenhall didn't so he cooked it. But aside from that he mostly cooked armies, not cities. You can win without burning too many civilians. Dany can even control the dragons now, as they fought against her enemies last season without killing innocents.

boring general

How likely is it that this season from the first to the finale is encapsulated by this:

Dany going from super powered god mode with 4 armies, to having to fight with the current 1.5 armies and 3 dragons but have all but one dragon before she flies North to the wall?

Idk but she's cute.

>Euron is the least shitty part of this season
wew lad, who the fuck saw that coming

So bran warged Tommen's dick while he was inside Margaery's bum?

>To me, Ghost!

Better question is how the fuck did the Tyrells die so fast? Lore-wise, they had one of the strongest armies.

If Euron/Cersei knew the Unsullied were going to launch an amphibious assault on Castlery Rock, why didn't Euron's fleet sink the Unsullied troop transports at sea BEFORE they unloaded their troops?

Fortnight. 14 days.

Speaking of where's Ghost at?

Bran was warging into Ser Pounce and just watching

Some romulan

some tryhard servant.just look at the cut of her hair.

What a waste

Today i went to a bar screening the episode (I was bracing for the sjw shitfest of that webm) but instead I got overall cheering and good laughs at jon/danny awkwardness.

also >total side annihilation at Euron asking Jaime for sister fucking intercourse, and dornish sluts getting BTFO

this was in northern Mexico btw, I had a pretty rad birthday.

He'll have a redemption, but it'll be season 8 episode 3 or some shit. way too late in the series than what it should have been and what they were going for originally a few seasons ago

They want to demoralize them with the trek across westeros, and also starve them, it's also funny.

>BEND THE KNEE REEEEEEEEEEEE lol okay you can have your dragonglass

Are ladies in Queen's landing copying the Queen's hair? Or is it just a coincidence?

blah blah blah, none of the bannermen wanted to fight Randal Tarley, blah blah blah oh fuck it's Tarley we surrender kill these loyalist retards

mods are going to sabbatical us again aren't they

To fake out the audience and make it seem like they had won.

Probably the best episode of the season because of the scenes with Euron, Cersei and Jaime. The reddit humor from Tyrion was way over the top though.

Cute as FUCK.

>we'll need fresh sheets
>yes, your grace
>*licks and sniffs the dirty sheets while changing them*

This didn't happen.

The Hound is Azor Ahai.

Screen cap this, frame it, and tell all your friends.

vote famalams

strawpoll.com/hcfggbks

Why would the Unsullied be outnumbered in the siege? Why would they have less armor? Why would they use spears in close quarters combat?

ASOIAF anime when???

I have a feeling she was in Black Mirror

Happy birthday user, glad you had fun

Spoiler, the Night's King gets one and Dany dies in the North

Only Dickraki and dragons left

Beats lannisters due to said dragons and insane horse dudes

Still going to get fucking Night Kinged when he rapes danyz dragon and

Dothrki gonna die one way or another

because they waited for them to get to casterly rock before they teleported behind them

Jon's brooding made her knees weak.

Because the one thing Dany didn't want to do was have a bunch of foreign hoards running around. Now because their ships are destroyed on the other side of the continent, they have no choice bunch to walk across the whole country and be seen by natives. Even more people will rally behind Cersei.

>I ask you not to blame a daughter for the sins of her father

Wow, that was a cool moment, I still enjoy how every Westerosi person lights up when Dany mentions that she knows her dad was a jobber, maybe this scene will turn out alrig...

>Robert was your father's best friend. I wonder if your father knew that his best friend sent assassins to kill a baby in her crib

...what an asshole

Not enough time to produce those things. There are way too many characters that need to get from point A to point B within the two seasons

That just means a legion of professional soldiers will rampage through the Westerlands sacking villages as their forage for food and supplies.

i would rather khaleesi realistically steamroll westeros so that the focus of the show can shift first to white walkers and then to her descent into madness so that the show can engage in some pottery and make actual social commentary instead of being a plebbit historical/tolkien re-enactment nerd fest where everyone online plays pretend general for whatever stannis or ramsay or euron comes along.

the fact that they're giving her losses means that the season finale is gonna be classic denouement of her at her lowest, cersei about to vanquish her, when white walker threat emerges, cersei loses focus and is destroyed and dany emerges victorious after a season of suddenly shifting entire focus really abruptly to this war that we've only kinda talked about happening but that there's been no real development for. also, it means that the rest of the show is going to be all uncomfy North bullshit to invert the high fantasy expectation of the big bad emerging from hellfire

and final complaint - the name of the show being game of thrones at this point is fucking stupid because there hasn't been any gamesmanship or political jockeying in ages. it's all just boring fucking battle scenes that aren't even good. varys and littlefinger are about to get majorly cucked by their respective rulers, and all the fun is going to be gone

So if the hound is AA then who is Nissa Nissa? Sansa? Brienne? Gregor??

Not even dragons can withstand the power of a Jon Snow smolder

Tarly was their best commander and had the loyalty of most of their army. Remember their armies are made up of the men under command of their banner men.

Very sad how you decided to spend you day

Azor Jaime!

>for sister intercourse advice*
i'm a bit drunk.

Si que ocurrio mi negro, Euron's actor enjoys the show too much. he delivers the lines pretty swiftly

>comes home
>kisses you on the lips
>puts her big toe in your bum

So the sand snake and her mommy were on the ships for at least a few weeks, right? How many times do you think they were raped until they got to kings landing

Americans can't count that high.

wrong pic lmao

And her pussy wet?

>not spending your birthday with your loved ones

strawpoll.me/13580607/

HOW WAS THE EPISODE, LADS?

strawpoll.me/13580607/

strawpoll.me/13580607/

strawpoll.me/13580607/

She a qt tsundere.

How many people were shocked at the reveal that Olenna killed Joffrey?

was the sexual tension on purpose? because it's pretty fucking obvious how wet dany was @ jon's big northern frame

rip redemption? he just found out that his sister exiled his brother for no good reason. hes fucking pissed.

She's taking a page out of Goku's playbook by not going SSB so he won't tire himself out before the tournament is over.

Who is going to by Nissa Nissa since they are too cowardly to make it Dan?

I'VE NEVER CLAIMED A WAIFU, BUT I'M CLAIMING THIS ONE

REEEEEEEEEEE

>was the sexual tension on purpose?
Nigga they gon' fuck, of course it's on purpose

bruh, the way she described her was so hot
>your cute young daughter
>..I bet she just recently turned 18, am I right?
>still has her baby fat, I bet she doesn't even need to shave yet.
*Cersei turns to sand snek*
>do you shave?
*sand snek shakes head, no*
>of course not, your still young, and tight, oh so tight.
>how many fingers can you get in? one, two?
*Cersei holds up pinky*
>maybe you just use your pinky?
*Cersei runs her finger over sand sneks lips*
>oh and those lips, those plump beautiful lips
>has a man ever ejeculated on you?
*sand snek looks down, almost as if embarrased by the question*
>dont worry
*Cersei glances at the Mountain*
>soon you will know what thats like

this is her right?

>100k dothraki on tiny dragonstone
>no navy to supply them

So, what are they eating?

Cersei

the wall. CGI is expensive

running out of episodes

crop that fucking image

I don't get why everyone keeps talking about Cersei as if she's this total monster who's so much more evil than everybody else. What has she done that is so, so evil?

I swear to christ if Cersei isn't using her as a fuck puppet/plaything while Jamie isn't around D+D are truly irredeemable hacks