CNN Green Party Town Hall TONIGHT

9:00 PM Eastern Time. #DemExit

twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/764153975553789953

Other urls found in this thread:

jill2016.com/platform
ontheissues.org/Green_Party.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jill_Stein#Political_positions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_May#Views_on_Dangers_of_Wireless_Internet_and_Support_for_Homeopathy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope this is successful so she can take a lot if Bernout votes away from Hillary.

Grabbing the Coca-cola and the popcorn. Hillary supporters' NIGHTMARE NIGHT.

Yes. Fuck Shillary.

I hope she destroys that cunt.

Anzujaamu Baraka?

You know what? I'm actually going to watch it, I have no idea what the Green Party is about or what they do. Are they basically just commies or what?

This is bullshit they are just trying to split the vote for Trump

sage this shit

CTR shill spotted

They're left of the Democrats, basically. Jill Stein and Bernie Sanders are much, much closer to each other than he is to Hillary. The DNC establishment is very scared that she will take Bernie supporters away over to the Green Party, and many of them already have - especially since the happenings at the Democratic National Convention such as the Wikileaks email leak.

jill2016.com/platform

ontheissues.org/Green_Party.htm

Nice try Huma

I don't think Donald Trump has to worry about the Green Party, they will only take away voters from the Democrats. Hillary Clinton is not a popular candidate for progressives, but Jill Stein is gaining favorability among them.

Make America Green Again.

Read the following:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jill_Stein#Political_positions

It's too goddamn funny to even be made up. Her political views are basically "ban everything that makes 1960s acid space case hippies upset and keep growing the national debt forever, because feelings."

Seriously, just fucking read it. Jill Stein is the political equivalent of a teenage kid in an anarchy t-shirt taking selfies with an iPhone and complaining about capitalism.

Hillary is sweating right now.

>Stein's 2016 platform says that she will "democratize the Federal Reserve". In Stein's 2012 platform, she wanted to "nationalize" the Federal Reserve and place it within the Treasury Department, ending its independence.

Mother of pearl...

even better, she's afraid of wifi:

>In a question-and-answer session, Stein voiced concern about wireless internet (Wi-Fi) in schools, saying, "We should not subjecting kid’s brains especially to that... and we don’t follow this issue in our country, but in Europe where they do, you know, they have good precautions about wireless. Maybe not good enough, you know. It’s very hard to study this stuff. You know, we make guinea pigs out of whole populations and then we discover how many die."[177][178][165] According to the World Health Organization (WHO), "no adverse health effects are expected from exposure to [Wi-Fi]".

she's literally a retard pandering to people who spend 75% of their gross income on organic free range quinoa

If all the bernouts go to Trump or Stein, maybe even Gay J, it will split the democratic party in half.

why do Greens hate Wi-fi so much?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_May#Views_on_Dangers_of_Wireless_Internet_and_Support_for_Homeopathy

because they are hippie fuckwits who can't even understand basic science. their voters are all anti-vax, anti-nuclear, "dude weed and wind energy will fix everything bro" mouthbreathing retards.

Blimp

>watching CNN

Fuck no. Trump is on Fox at 10pm.