Daily reminder that this show dies tonight

Daily reminder that this show dies tonight.

It was still alive?

never watched it dont know any kids who do

I swear to fuck this show was already dead. Must be because I don't watch tv anymore.

Wikipedia says there is still half an episode left unaired. A halloween episode.

I have no idea what this show is or about but damn it looks fucking retarded, I'm going to guess by the loaf of bread and thier paint huffing expressions that its named Half Baked?

Breadwinners

I thought the girls were cute.

I've literally seen two episodes of this ever.

And nothing of value was lost.

You're next, Loud House...

>You're next, Loud House...
Yeah right. It'll be Harvey Beaks first.

>Yeah right. It'll be Harvey Beaks first
Pfft yea right, HB has more essence than generic waifu house. If anything loud house will kill itself faster because of already saturating themselves too many episodes when they just came out

>HB has more essence than generic waifu house

And worse ratings. You don't even need to like Loud House to see that it's most well received thing Nick's done in ages.

Let's just hope they don't burn themeselves out though. With HB though I really think it has charm that doesn't need ratings to keep going, I mean Always sunny in Philadelphia episodes since the begginning have always racked up half a million views each episode and they're going strong 11 seasons. Small fanbases can help a lot. I only wish luck on both Nick shows because they're both a breathe of fresh air

Nick has treated Harvey Beaks like crap. TLH has better ratings because it has aired consistently since it premiered and not been shuffled around or hiatus'd to death for no good reason.

Sadly, because networks are stupid, this will probably lead to HB dying first.

and no one gives a shit

BUCKLE UP DUCKIES, CAUSE WE GOT A ROCKET VAN!

I do.

I hope the guy who worked on the music and sound processing gets a better job. The music was the only good part about this show, that nigga knew how to do his job and he deserves much better.

Is this thread die?

Anyone?

Also, what do you mean by..
>This show dies tonight.

It's cancelled

Thank god.