Pol/ask/

Ask a Time-traveller from 2047 anything.

what's the dankest maymay from your time?

How can time be real if our flags aren't real.

How did I die

do you know john titor?

Are mudslimes still a thing or did they all blew up at some point?

John Titor is a qt anime girl

Memes ceased to exist in the 'digital' form. At this time, people due to TES' applications can take a variety of forms.However, people dressing as Pepe frogs has become quite mainstream.

Is roleplaying not fun there?

He was one of the few Captains in the TES research.

>1. nice dubs
>2. who wins
>3. when is the next happening?
>4. does america have its moonbase yet?

Roleplaying as mentioned in has become 'realistic'.

not that john titor, the john titor that john titor is based off. even though its one of my favorite anime. el psy congroo

why are you in greece? Did Greeks ever get their shit figured out?

So dubs must be the 22's in the timer, quiet interesting I would say. This wasn't mentioned in the Back-To-Time by TES' book.

What future technology exists for boys who want their penis cut off?

I am one of the many, what you would call today 'Recruits' TES' selected a division for me. As for their financial troubles, mum is the word.

Are VR waifus and advanced fembots a thing ?

Will India take the poo to the loo?
And will Sweden become al-Swedistani-al-shababkebab or NATSOC Sweden?

Does Greece finally get Constantinople back?

To answer your other questions.
2. Nobody. Things are a little calmer here and there but pretty much as they are today.
3. Next happening. expect a 'civil war' inside of ISIS.
4. Sure. Almost all of your '1st world countries' do.

Yes. long answer, sort of. AIs are the current 'trend' in my timeline. They should probably be released in a few years.

>Non brazillian to go backwards in time
WHAT DOES THIS JOKE MEAN

India will be pretty much the same 'poohole' as it is today. But, with no bathrooms.

THE TIMELINES ARE CONVERGING

THE MEMES ARE MERGING

ITS ZERO HOUR

KEK HELP US ALL

He will probably overdose in Cocaine and take his mind back to his kitchen, back when his mum was preparing his food.

Did we finally solve the jew problem?

Trump's son's offspring will create TES. So. He will actually have the power to time travel. I mean, I am one of his recruits.

Read Paisius.
Swedistan will become Sweden. No worries.
Jews for some reason, are technologically impaired at my timeline.

Did you ever pay debts?

Okay, who wins? Trump or Hillary?

what is the TES? all i can think if is "the elder scrolls"

If by 'you' you mean Me, as in Greek. I am not.
Any more details are confidential.

Greece will not pay the debts.

Why are there still 10% whites population in Europe?

Look around you. I'm pretty sure if you did some nifty-hifty research you would find your winner.

Because of you, allowing your 'Girlfriends' unguarded.

You whites really need to step up your game. Like seriously.

Tell us something about 2047 that is astounding. Also, what music/movies/TV shows from this era are most popular in the future?

But who was phone?

>2047
Have I become some sort of Hitler like figure, the way I imagine i would in my dreams?

I'd be about 6 foot 3, reddish beard, with an Irish sounding last name.

Mankind has opened it's wings and flapped them across our distant solar systems. Man has unlocked the secrets of Time and is now dipping it's toes in the water.

Shows are pretty much the same. Doctor Who is still going but the stories are meh. TV is almost dead.
As for music, sort of like your nightcore but more relaxing, 'Vapor' genre.

which which actor replaces capaldi as the doctor, and how many more seasons does he have left?

I'm going to have to ask for a source on that. I'm not into that kind of thing, it's just for research purposes...

Silence was. It's always silence.
New hitlers came and faded away. I don't know any of them as your description.

When you travel through time do you also travel through the immense distance the earth has traveled through the cosmos in order to end up at the corresponding terrestrial location? Or do you end up marooned in the middle of space?

I can't spoil that but trust me, it's going to be a whopper. Around 64-ish.

It's complex. Short answer, Man's first attempts ended up getting no calls back, meaning that as soon as they entered TES' machine, they disappeared.
Thankfully, TES' recent inventions managed to overcome that obstacle and achieved of what you call 'Pinpoint Timetraveling'.

Does Greece ever pay debts?

Matt used to read books by some brazilian guy who wrote about time travel and other weird shit

Answered above. No. Greece in my moment is thankfully in a better state than yours. But the debts remain debts.

Did you already paid the debt in 2047?

Answered literally above your post.
Sheesh, you 2016 disgust me.

What happens to Ireland, The UK, Russia and the United States?
Do you have microchip implants?
Did any religious leaders get resurrected and what were their messages?

Wow don't be a timist shitlord.

How is the world population's age distribution?

Did I die alone or with a qt gf?

TRIGGERED

Did you pay dempts yet?

You Irish got Northern Ireland back, due to a referendum by the 'UK'. Scotland is an Independent State and Wales will follow too.
Russia and the United States are in a 'rivalry' just like at this time, but nothing big.
We have got advanced nano chips in our bodies, to keep our body systems clean, and act as anti - carcinogen vessels. Nothing anti-christian as you might think. Resurrection is one of the future projects that TES will hold and fortunately fund, as for now, nothing.

I hear that it takes a very long time to power up a time machine. How long does it take? What is the source of power? Is the time machine white in color and look like a large rectangle? What are the black dots on the inside of the machine? Are the controls in the machine, or is the machine controlled outside of where you are housed during travel?

Same as to this day.

DOES TRUMP WIN?

stop role playing and pay debts

what's your favorite σουβλατζιδιkο?

Are timelines different? If I travel to 2050 vs. 2060, will I be traveling to two similar timelines that are connected to my current timeline before I step in to the time machine? Or, will I be traveling to separate times in 2050 and 2060?

When you travel to a different year are you traveling to a reality that is the roughly the same as when you left? For example, there aren't crazy changes like everyone is a black person, or Hitler wasn't real, right?

>civil war inside ISIS
>tfw its actually true

>ISIS civil war
Yo dog I heard you like civil war so we put a civil war in your civil war so you can civil war while you civil war

I feel you dude. I'm 34 and still a kissless virgin.
I guess 'Kek' must apply here.
I'm sorry.

It does take a lot normally. and the more you charge it the further back-in-or-out in time you can go. Source of power is by Havar minerals. Basically, plutonium on steroids * 44^47. Yes those black stuff are spatial anomalies inside of the travelling 'path' nothing harmful. The machine is controlled by TES' Gate-keepers. So outside of where I am housed.

All of them, really.
Parallel universes make a huge part in here. If I tried to explain it, it would take a while. In a nutshell, we 'open' a parallel universe, one of the many and send our envoys.

When Trump loses, will he accuse 2/3rds of the voters of cheating?

You will witness it firsthand. Soon.

You will see ISIS recruits behead eachother. To such an extent where their own leaders will try to flee the battlezone.

You answered your own question.

Where do more people live?

-Antarctica?
-Mars?

Did kek ever reveal himself??

Look at my previous dubs. Now look at yours.

Humanity has spread itself in the distant habitable galaxies. Mars is currently used as a waste dump.

Post future device with timestamp.

I don't have it with me. TES' officials sent me here, and they will come back to get me.

His power grows stronger, he must be immense in your time.

Also why are the Jews technically impaired???

Not even a future smartphone?

In 31 years? (2047) That's REALLY fast. How did they get there? How do you build cities and environments at that speed?

- Found any aliens?

Nice digits.

Q: How did you arrive to the time of August 17, 2016?

(If already answered, please disregard.)

Ever heard of the Amish, like those guys but worse.
Well basically they will reject medications, will sleep in dumps, and most of them will join the 3rd world countries. Israel and Palestine, will be destroyed. This destruction, as a mean of disapprovement will make the jews technologically impaired. Think of them as current day greedy rebel hobos.

damn son, he got double 7's... you know what that means...

Has Greece paid debnts yet?

The time lines must converge if we are too survive!!! Can you help us?

As Answered above, I was sent by the TES' Officials in regard of surveying this year, with some other TES members.

It's tomorrow, isn't it?
If not, at least Czech my singles..

That I am afraid, I can't interfere with. Humanity has come a long way my dear, and you will witness it firsthand. I must say, you ought to believe in yourselves my fellow people. You have been living here for how long now? Never underestimate yourselves.

The Yellowstone eruption? Nah. It was just a prank bro. But seriously. You 2016-ers sure do love yourself some apocalypses. Things in 2047 are much much boring. I wish I lived at your timeline right now.

Is the national devise still "liberty, egality, brotherhood" ?

Will humanity learn to stop asking if Greece has paid its (BS) debnts?

Yes. Still unchanged.

Ah, please allow me to re-phrase me question.

Q: Through what device did you arrive to the date of August 17, 2016?

i.e., A stationary machine, similar to a "Stargate" or a mobile device similar to a DeLorean or handheld device?

Also, how do you intend to return to your own time?

Doubt it.

The right question.
Ptin mais qu'on interdise l'islam

Know anything about NO?

Thanks for the info, safe travel back!

I was send by TES' officials at this year with a 'Stargate', think of it as a gate controlled by computers and a few generators, in a huge contained room.

They will find me, and they will take me back, when I finish my research on this year.

Did Greece ever pay their denbts

I do know about N.O.
It's a what you call these days, a 'green peace' group.

Stands for Nature Orientation.

Fml, they are worse than your feminists.