AHAHAHAHHA! I just watched this episode and wow it's hilarious

AHAHAHAHHA! I just watched this episode and wow it's hilarious.

If you pretend not to like this show you're literally just a contrarian hipster loser.

I'm not watching this show. What's the joke?

Watch it from season 1 its the best cartoon out right now hands down.

I've seen a few episodes. It's okay but nothing extraordinary and I hate the way their lips droop when they have a shocked expression.

Just tell me the SzeChuan joke.

well I am too lazy to make my own thread because copy and pastaing pictures is too hard I will use this redundant one.

The protrayal of the father is an example of the writer's poor upbringing I think. Sad for them honestly, I think, to have such a weak impression of a father figure. It makes for weak men.

My dad gave me a few choices in my life. One of them was to live with him or live with my mother. He wouldn't criticize either choice, but if I didn't choose him, he never wanted to see me again.

Perhaps it was a power play, or perhaps he was just being honest. I can't say for sure. Fathers can be interesting.

if you can't watch 20 minutes of a cartoon to get the joke you don't deserve it.

Meh, I'll live without it.

Le ebin nihilism amirite?

t. 80 iq retard the show is making fun of

what if I told you rick was the father figure and you lack the creativity to conceive such a character

The show isn't about nihilism. Get smarter.

There you go again. I hate popular things because they're popular. Oh, there he is guys. The Enlightened man among us who hates nice things. Isn't he smart? Youre literally the one its making fun of.

Yeah, a father who cares so little about his kid (who grew up to post anime images on Sup Forums) that he refuses to see him if he likes his mother more sure is great.

you'd be wrong, I suppose.

Okay, I know you're just pretending to be a redditard, but don't you think you're taking it a little bit too far?

satirical shitposting is still shit posting.

I never told you who I chose though.

whats your point here? or do you just enjoy arguing? because I do it better dont waste your time
about which aspect? rick being the father figure or you being able to create a better character? or perhaps youre like the guy above you and just like to fight online because you cant irl?
nice argument, bub I know yorue trying to take the high road here but the two guys above you already are 3 steps head of you

learn to argue or fuck off

if you Rick and Morty fans are such epic nihilists then why do you care if your show is reddit or not

Szechuan rhymes with Mulan, the promotional material it was being used with, Rick then finds a way relate that back to human beings, babbling on as a distraction, and then fires this laser beam he's been constructed while monologuing that the bug guy is writing all this stuff down and blows him up and brains and gore and viscera goes everywhere and then he says "I'M PICKLE RICK BIIIIIITCH!!"

hilarious. totally worth your time to write

not anyone else's time though

I can create a better character than that dumb dad honestly.

pls at least give a challenge. the dad character is a literal ripoff of an already one note character from archer, but dumbed down. all the characters in rick and morty are one note, but none so much as the father.

Hey bitch, what's up? I type 120 wpm with 98% accuracy, sorry if that triggers you.

isn't this just the Chick-fil-A Polynesian sauce?

>only 98%
lmel

The test runs with a 2% margin of error.

we run trains on yo mama with 0% error bitch boi

I have 2 dads

i fucked that nigga too breh

My dads both have AIDS

Well guess who gave it to them faggot

I know they got it from a chimpanzee. How did you get a computer?

>Szechuan rhymes with Mulan
Sneed?

People that think the show is dogshit are contrarian fags, but its nowhere near as smart as a lot of people think it is. Its a could cartoon show to get high to. Thats it.

*good