Chile is being invaded by haitians, what do you think ?

This invasion started in 2016, but, last year was critical, about 100.000 haitians has entered to Chile, most of them are poor and don't know spanish.
I hate the president Michelle Bachelet (look the picture), because, she don't stop this problem.
They have brought many sicknesses as Malaria and Leprosy.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k7L13-QfWms
youtube.com/watch?v=tppKmogV8y8&t=67s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsley_massacre)
youtube.com/watch?v=I8E4JmCMLes&t=444s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same happened in Brazil.
Have encountered many of them who have been here since 2015 and they still don't speak a word of Portuguese.

It's really weird....

I've heard they're mostly from Brazil (as in they settled there first). Is that true?

They are better than the average black/pardo here.

So you are the same uh
After the earthquake we brought some back in our ships, guess they told her friends to also come

Have seen like10 Black people in my life. Where do you live?

nothing
why sould I care?

And where is this picture from?

How are they better?

CDMX I do see them daily
Tijuana

We too
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k7L13-QfWms

They aren't coming from Brazil, they are coming from the island Haití.
There is a airline named "Latin American Wings" that is bringing haitians (4000 per week).
Jesuits are behind this.

wena shoroy

¿ No amas nuestro país ?

¿ Don't you like our country ?

Tell me why haitians are bad

>Jesuits are behind this.
For what purpose, though?

Mostly of them come from the worse places of Haiti thefore majority of them become like niggers and street gangs

I didn't ask you

Yo soy dominicano

They don't know that Argentina, Venezuela, Brazil, Colombia, Uruguay are the best places full of pretty girls.

Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador and Chile are full of ugly people. They shouldn't go there.

>Tell me why haitians are bad
t. haitian or t. jesuit
you should know better by now after browsing this board

Reasons why haitians are bad:

- They have brought eradicated diseases
- They don't know spanish
- They are too violent. Last week, a group of haitians fought against chileans sellers in Santiago, Chile.
- They are stealing jobs for chileans and charging lower salaries.
- Goverment has given more benefits than chileans, for example, free houses, free medical atention, free education.
- They are dirty.

Hahaha I hate the poor too

t. Haitian
fucking kek

>They have brought eradicated diseases
They'll be treated

>They don't know spanish
They'll learn

>They are too violent
Not nearly as much as chileans. I've never heard of them commiting robberies or other crimes

>They are stealing jobs
hurr

>Goverment has given more benefits than chileans
durr

>They are dirty
Chileans alro are, however they are not rotos and are very kind

Are you sure you aren't against them just because they are black? Because that would be hilarious coming from a chilean

Hopefully they'll manage to get to the USA soon.

Gambatte nigger-kun!

KITAN TRAAAAJOOOOO
BAN A HARRUINAR LA RASA SHILENA

t. Jean-Pierre Gonzalez, Haitian negro living in Chile

I wont let them

deja de responderme chicano de mierda
no tienes derecho alguno a estar en contra de ellos si a ti te ven de la misma forma imbecil

I hope they flood the whole mexican country, just because I hate my country men so much, I want to see them suffer and complain, like the cucks soy cunts they are.
>but they will commit crimes
Good I hope they kill as much as they can.

They tried but Drumpf threatened to kick them out, so they went to Canada

Yea. Rude as fuck.

>there are literally butthurrt haitians here
WEW

Agreed. All of the Americas deserves to be wiped off the face of the earth.

>they're bringing haitians here

Why? WHat's their reasoning?

They need bulls for their women

What is the root of your hatred?

They probably think they're being humanitarian.

Getting BLACKED is too much. Pls have mercy.

t. Other Mexican who hates Mexicans

I know this question could also be asked to my own country, but;

Just, why? Why not help their own people in need? Why bring more—also completely unrelated— people? Why do we even need to be humanitarian?

SOME QUESTIONS

* Where are Haitians going in Chile? Are they going all to Santiago?
* What do they do once in Chile? What kind of jobs do they usually get?
* Are they mostly male like the rapefugees in Europe? Or are as many female immigrants as male ones?
* Are the mostly Catholic, Protestant or Voodoo practitioners?
* How do non-Black Chileans feel about them? It’s the first time you guys are meeting Black people in great numbers

>Where are Haitians going in Chile? Are they going all to Santiago?
No, even in my small town you can easily see quite a few of them regularly on the streets
>What do they do once in Chile? What kind of jobs do they usually get?
Typical low-paying jobs, janitors, taking the trash, selling shit at traffic lights stops
>Are they mostly male like the rapefugees in Europe? Or are as many female immigrants as male ones?
More males
Are the mostly Catholic, Protestant or Voodoo practitioners?
Don't really know
>How do non-Black Chileans feel about them? It’s the first time you guys are meeting Black people in great numbers
There are virtually no black chileans. The media is very accepting of them and to inmigration in general
My own theory is that some people feel better about inmigrants because it gives them a sense of self importance and the illusion of living in a cosmopolitan country (since Europe and the US has lots of inmigrants they feel happy about having a similar feeling)
I find really hilarious that blacks are now more common in TV ads than peruvians (a community way bigger than the haitians) or even any amerindian leaning mestizo

>The media is very accepting of them and to inmigration in general
Boy, I wonder why.

Which places. You can't just say worst places then not list them.

In regards to your question, al of the haitians that come to chile have more resources than the average (atleast they can pay an airplane)and most of the profess christianity or catholicism.

If they can pay an airplane ticket, they aren't from the shittiest places in haiti

t. low class mexica with 80% of indiaan dna

Haiti is less that 500 kilometers across and has no food and little aid so how are there so fucking many of them?

t. Faggot

>or even any amerindian leaning mestizo
That’s trash t b h

>Implying a few thousand Haitians will have any real effect on the demographics of a country 130 million plus
Nice bait piece of shit racist, made me respond

>Migrants speaking Spanish looking to build a life for themselves through honest work
>girl at 1:15 is a qtie

Seriously dumbass both you and are more than welcome to leave the country

I want a world wide slaugher of niggers to start.

>White Mexican is a cuck
Shocking

Kill yourself or go back to Spain

The only good Haitian. youtube.com/watch?v=tppKmogV8y8&t=67s

nigger

I feel bad for you, haitians are subhumans.

Christian compassion methinks. Why the fuck a godless Russkie should explain this to a Mexican.

Why do they invite this scum?
In my country most of migrants are useful - construction/janitors/waitresses. What do these poor people do in Chile?

>caring for the wellbeing of outsiders who are let to invade your country
I hate this state of the world

>replacing your people
>useful
Ivan..

importing cheaper workers/farmhands maybe?

>I feel bad for you, haitians are subhumans.
why?

Russians are dying out drunks replacing them with soviet muslims is not bad thing at all.

I like Haitians. They're good behaved people.

Mosty Santiago

Work in some lower class job, mostly

Yes

idk

We don't care, they do no harm, only complexed retard care. You don't know how many times I've seen retards claiming that haitians are going to "ruin the chilean european race"

bump

>Goverment has given more benefits than chileans, for example, free houses, free medical atention, free education.
I always so annoyed with this shit, Ukrainian refugees here got more money than average salary working people get.

Haitians are the worst. Literally every stereotype about niggers is alive and thriving in Haiti. My countrymen (Dominican Republic) just kills them when they invade in too big numbers.

Well, I am now American so I'm not supposed to support shoahs but if you need help just consult the Dominican playbook (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsley_massacre)

akajsjjajsjajjskajsjsjsja

youtube.com/watch?v=I8E4JmCMLes&t=444s

looks the fucking hell

Jesuists are rich and need cheap labor

There is a chilean chan and some chilean forum (both inhabitated by the same "gentlemen" - lower middle class and typical middle class people who are extremely classist, despite not having money, and worship white people, despite being brown) where they talk about a "jesuit conspirancy". Kinda like the jews on Sup Forums

los Jesuit as son un grupo economico y un poder de facto en Chile, eso es un hecho

vas al nido o al antronio, o a ambos?

i remember watching a chilean documentary shilling for haitian immigration. it was even tt on twitter.

It is pretty bad. I have no problems with niggers as a people, the problem is that if they gather in more than ones or two then their savage culture (necessary to survive in their barbaric wasteland) is carried across with them.

We have plenty of niggers already in the Dominican Republic, but they don't act like Haitians.

Their country is in even more of a shambles than the Dominican Republic, it's heavily deforested and poor farming practices continually diminish soil fertility. They have even less literacy, and disease is rampant. All of this brings out the giganigger inside the Haitian gene pool

you need to be over 18 to be here choroy

does this mean that a Bulgar can easily find a job in Chile even if his Castellan-skill levels are nearly non-existant?

no soy un roto del nido, de lo contrario diria que los haitianos son malos por esto

no le hagas caso, si no esta de acuerdo contigo te dice nido

retarded sudacas

if you lived in DR you would live in a shack

haytians literally ruled DR for two decades, raping DR women with their BBCs

yes, but it would be a low paying job for sure.

but the fact that you know english will open more doors as haitians don't even speak that

God, niggers don't even look human. Why do people have any sympathy for these beasts?

NEGROS DE MIERDA VAN A ARRUINAR NUESTRA RAZA DE GODOS Y ESPAÑOLES

Cheap af labor, they don't know the laws so they are less demanding as well

you just want to have something in common with DR, trying to make it seem like you are having the same problems as DR when probably only a few hundred hayyytians live in your shithole country

What is dr?

a country with much cooler history than your mestizo shithole, i can see why you would want to have something in common with it

So slavery? I guess that's their natural role in every society.

the infamous haitiANO strikes back

>the anally devastaded sudaca

So pretty much chileans are against it simply because they are black and somehow they think they are superior. Oh and the meme "QUITAN TRAAAJO"

same for sudacas:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peon

Chileans aren't the best, but I'm sure that they are definitely better than negroes.

watch out, don't bully him, he might start posting scat again or start his tfw no gf threads again
redditors can never handle any kind of banter lmao

what is this 2016?

>when you're so anally devastated you remember it like it was yesterday