Why are Americans on Sup Forums so shit?

Why are Americans on Sup Forums so shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6sgi7l/older_ladypede_here_a_year_ago_i_browsed_reddit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are non-whites overcompensating for their perceived inferiority

It's not just on Sup Forums.

k-kekistan aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
ppppraise kek
PRAISE BE

and Sup Forums

>we wuz nigger president
here is your problem

everyone is shit on pol. it is full of latinos btw

Sup Forums posting is basically a Sup Forums of politics everyone is shit

Former Sup Forumsack I can confirm

All my chi Sup Forums bros IRL post there

True

Low iq. jealousy of non-whites.

>browsing Sup Forums
lmao state of you bud

Because white identity politics is a shit

They all come from reddit and are constantly trying to be as edgy as possible to fit in.

Americans are shit
Sup Forums is shit

Identity politics are cancer but honestly a bit necessary, unless you want to do nothing on the way to becoming Haiti 2.0 and get savagely killed and raped by brown people when they become the majority

>white

Butthurt redditors who can't handle banter.

Gamergate and Donald's election made reddit users think they belonged here

Mostly rednecks and boomers. The former being one of the most uneducated and poorest demographics in the country

It's full of suburban and rural retards.

boomers on Sup Forums? what

Sup Forums is always shit. Sup Forums is actually one of the last comfy boards because it's still kinda far from Sup Forumss influence (they still steal our memes tho)

I quite like Sup Forums when there's actual discussion about culture/language/etc., but 99% of the time it's just flag-based shitposting. Not even /bant/ fixed that.

>browsing Sup Forums at all
Go back.

There are legit 60 year olds making youtube videos about threads they see on Sup Forums. Just look up qanon and you'll see the absolute state of that board.

no way. why are there so many of them in the comments. sounds fake

Why are you talking about Sup Forums on Sup Forums? I don't care about Sup Forums.

lmao. yeah, we all think Sup Forumstards are edgy teenagers, but they're actually just old folks who can't quite adapt to modern times. makes sense, tho

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6sgi7l/older_ladypede_here_a_year_ago_i_browsed_reddit/

The thread is still up. Their profiles are very active, and they post the same cringy shit we see on Sup Forums

fuck me

Do you think a man who really knows politics would discuss this domain on a mongol image sharing board?
No.

Why can't boomers just die already?