Are Women going to Ruin Rick and Morty?

The worst episode of the series was written by Jane Becker. The last episode of Rick and Morty was highly regarded as one of the best, and it was written by a man who has written awesome episodes for the show before.

Look up Jane Becker on IMDB and you'll see that she has zero TV writing experience and last held a job as an assistant to the producers on the simpsons.

I fear that they picked lady writers just because they were women and not because they were good.

OP here, I forgot to include that the next two episodes are also written by women. So we'll be able to tell hopefully by the next two weeks.

Is it up somewhere on stream or ddl sites?

I think it will probably be on one of the cartoon stream sites very shortly, or at least available to pirate on the pirate bay.

Does anyone have any high hopes for next weeks episode written by Jessica Gao?

How do you ruin dogshit?

Op here, also this has nothing to do with me not having a girlfriend. I happen to be just fine without one thank you ever much and honestly feminism has ruined women. I'm perfectly happy with my anime collection and my mom makes me sandwiches whenever I want them so if you're a woman and you're thinking I could be your boyfriend the answer is NO.

I don't think the show was dogshit, I thought it had a consistent level of humor and sometimes came off pretty clever. This episode had a severe lack of funny moments.

I'll have you know that I make my own sandwiches! Hahah, but no really I went to the beach with my girlfriend and had sex with her just a few hours ago. Chances are that i've accomplished more than you in my life already and have slept with more women than you. Nice assumption though, loser.

the episode wasn't that bad tbH

the characters have this weird to talk about their feelings all the time tho. not even just the main characters, the Mad Max dude too

*tendency

I think it was that bad. I'm going to skip this episode every time I binge the series because honestly to me it's just unnecessary.

Talking about their feelings outright sure does seem like something a woman would write about.

Women ruin everything

and so Rick and Morty, afflicted by the Harmon curse, was destined to be good for only its first two seasons
It was a good run boys

No worries, if anything I'LL be the one in the kitchen.

scnsrc

To be fair, the first ep of season 3 was amazing, probably one of the most clever and funniest rick and morty episodes.

I really really want the Harmon Curse to not affect this show, but his need to appeal to the social justice warriors may be this show's undoing.

Retard that's not how "written by" credits work. The whole writer's room "writes" each episode and the person who gets the writing credit is usually an arbitrary decision (or a way to build a newcomer's resume). That being said, the whole show became garbage after season 1 ended. dan Harmon and Justin Rolland are egomaniacal branding savants so there's no reason to believe it will get any better.

It wasn't gril power unless you missed the fucking plot

women ruin everything

>Is attributing a perceived decline in the quality of a show to the gender of a person who wrote one episode sexist?

FTFY, and the answer is yes

This wasn't even the worst episode of the series

they turned summer into an uber-badass with the dumb smug hipster responses and controlling every situation, exactly what happens when they mary sue a character..

Is this for real

Is this really OP

No one cares about your virility

You seem like you have an agenda

Give the guy a break he's tired from going to the beach and having sex with his super-hot girlfriend all afternoon.

>are women going to ruin
yes

Why do the people behind this show refuse to do any real worldbuilding or build up on the lore? Now all we get is
>le zany sci-fi adventure with family drama mixed in
all the time.

I think the show is still good but it's bland as fuck compared to the things they could've done had they introduced any actual continuity. At least don't trash the whole Council of Ricks thing for a single episode smdh.

5 M I N U T E R E M I N D E R T H A T N O T H I N G M A T T E R S

>85686570
Ok well the writers room is now filled with mostly women.

My point doesn't really change much. She obviously had a bigger say than the others on how the episode went.

>You seem like you have an agenda

No I'm just seeing if other people notice the same thing I do.

wtf I hate women now

>will women ruin this awful TV show?

>was expecting odd hijinks in a alternate world

>instead got summer is suddenly a bad ass, feelings and a mad max ripoff

Summer's gonna play a big role in the next few scripts coincidentally written by women. All so people can go

YAS QUEEN SLAY!

Lame ass show

probably, it could have gone either way since dan's wife divorced him, but it seems like the colorful hair black rim glasses dykes won out

Where though? You should have posted this in a dedicated R&M forum where people actually care about the shitty show.

Women just aren't funny, they never needed to develop a sense of humor to attract a mate like men have since the dawn of time.

I posted in the rick and morty subreddit, where this show is the most popular, and I got the response you'd think I'd get.

People in a subreddit won't ever admit when their favorite show is bad.

First GoT now R&M...
Shit.

This show sucks now and creatively, always will.

Comparison:

Post Season 5 of Always Sunny, Post Season 4 of Workaholics, Post Season 9 of Simpsons...

Comedies, like love, have a shelf life. Women just give it its expiration date.

This is how you can tell if a woman is pulling most of the strings

>female character
>le badass in control
>le quirky and witty

How can you ruin something that's already terrible?

Summer suddenly being a badass was fucking bizarre. Also, the bucket dude talking about his moustache made me think he was gay.

Quality writing.

First episode of rick and morty I didn't care for.

i really dont get why youd need a different person for every script. how can you sell a show that is written by random people who werent even involved from the beginning.

Its not bizzare when you find out the writer was a feminist who wants Summer to slaaaay

>God, in His infinite wisdom and grace, has elected women writers to crash Rick and Morty and either get it cancelled or burn it's legacy to the ground

Im sure the person with the writing credit wasnt solely responsible for it sucking. However there were at least 3 other women in the room making decisions and shit.

>le men cares about their look meme

Written By usually means that's the person who came up with the idea for the episode. Then they all collaborate in the writers room.

Dan Harmon is the true cancer of this show. He will make this show into an edgy soap opera about depressed people with no jokes.

Justin is /ourguy/ and just wanted to to tell jokes and be wacky.

It's why Simpsons is all over the place.

They have some ok writers for the first several good seasons, then they bring in a heap more from all over ("diverse"), and the show goes to shit.

It's not looking good for R$M now.

The episode wasn't any worse than the average Rick and Morty episode. The novelty probably wore off or maybe you're just fucking autistic op.

>The episode wasn't any worse than the average Rick and Morty episode
It definitely was though. Why even bother saying this?

the pace is slow
the dialogue is awful
summer craves cock

What? You're halfway right; generally, the episodes are group written, then given to a writer to actually write the piece, beyond a step-outline.

>Let's have an episode where X happens
>write up a beat sheet etc
>The individual writes the episode

>Why even bother saying this?

Because I'm right and you're wrong bitchboy.

The muscle memory arm storyline was solid, and I don't get being so triggered over Summer acting out and trying to be tough to avoid facing her parents divorce.

>honestly feminism has ruined women.

Even though the left can't meme, there is still some incisive truth when they do try.

Poor Justin, he just wanted to make a fun show.