/got/ general

Puppets edition

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMXJlUIQP94
m.emmys.com/sites/default/files/Downloads/GameofThronesEP 609 - Battle of the Bastards - GOT S6.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

King Tommen > Autistic Bran

>Tommen grew from a cute boy into a turbo Chad
>Bran grew from a cute boy into an ugly gangly autist

Can Sam cure the white walkers by flaying them?

In what situation do you make this face?

fuck gurm and fuck dabid

When your rose-shaped buttplug is about to fall out

I know Bran is trying to come off as distant and wise now but i just found it hilarious.

>grew up in a shithole
NO
BULLY

>swn wear one for you

Queen Margery, I name you to be my sex slave and are hereby ordered to suck my cock AT LEAST 3 times per day not including massages you will give me using your feet

Leakfags, how many happy scenes are there left in the season? (shit characters getting killed off etc.. )

Are republicans this retarded?

Can someone post the leaks?

A FINGER IN THE BUM?

>implying Dany isn't Hillary and Euron isn't Trump
>implying showrunners haven't completely taken this opportunity of having hoards of Reddit and Twitter fans to make this a rehash of the 2016 election that they'll appreciate more since MAGA chuds haven't watched show since end of muh Stannis and rural Trump supporters dgaf prestige TV

Jon and Dany had zero chemistry.

So that means they're going to force them together, aren't they?

Grey Worm finds Edmure Tully and his family in captivity at the Rock. Edmure offers the Unsullied the safety of Riverrun in return for helping him retake his ancestral seat. Grey Worm accepts because the larders are empty, his fleet destroyed and siege imminent. They take back Riverrun and the Riverlands declare for Dany/Jon

with Olenna dead and Littlefinger on his way out and Varys completely relegated to background character until they give him some short death that is some Mel pottery, there are officially 0 quality/happy scenes left in this entire series.

can't remember anyone else getting killed except one pointless wildling and cia

"Well. I am going to get raped and beaten constantly, but hey - I'm a queen finally"

>Dany loved a man who raped her
>loves him so much she names a dragon after him
>we are supposed to trust her judgment and thought process

>Euron says this
>it actually happens to Jaime
Seriously, what the fuck? Was Cersei listening in on this and decided to give it a go?

cuck?

>hurr durr why are the main characters of a work exceptional, why aren't they just normal and average

If this is what /got/ thinks I don't know how anyone can take anything said here seriously

I was under the impression grandmaester pycelle was retarded but apparently he was competent or just pretending to be retarded
can someone explain this to me? apparently I wasn't paying enough attention

>you will never be tommen

>raped

i wonder if Ygritte denied him sex for awhile for talking about how hot his ex was in an interview

>D&D specifically had her not mention the 3rd dragon's name this episode so that she could also talk about being raped
Bravo, etc.

>triggered by a meme
unironically kys libtard

im enjoying the tumblr field day with this jonerys episode
*puts on shades

no, but democrats are even worse

this plz

she grabs his ass. she doesn't finger him.

image from last week, I haven't been in other GoT threads today

She thinks it was rape. If she thinks he raped her, she should hate him.

How did Euron even know who Ellaria & Bad Pussy were to take them as important prisoners? It's not like he had pictures of them, they could've been some Dornish whores Yara picked up for all he knew.

They deleted the scene that exposed it and decided to leave it up to the audience to decide for some reason, but yeah he was just pretending to be retarded.

p much everything there is right though

the snakes escaping thing isn't really false. it just probably got cut for pacing since their death to euron and imprisonment got moved up from where it's listed in leaks

Commoner uprising when? I'm sick of these """witty""" bluebloods.

They were below deck, that usually means you're important

Pycelle played up the part of being a stuttering old fool because he didn't want anyone to think he was competent and kill him off. Only Tywin saw through the charade.

Your reply seems more butthurt imho

All he needed to know was that was yaras ship and the sand sneks wouldn't be far behind (they weren't)

This shit is retarded and is clearly written up by just using the episode loglines. They even specifically use the phrasing "Daenerys demands he bend the knee".

When Rickon and Dickon become gay emperors of Essos.

Tyrion and Trump don't fit at all, one is very smart and the other is suffering from the early stages of dementia.

I need that one with Bran and what's his face. Fuck me, I forgot his name now. Meera's brother SHIT.

How the fuck did Highgarden fall?

you might be right, I just saved it from a thread a week ago

WAIT

DID HE HEAL JORAH IN ONE NIGHT

FOR REAL

IMEANFORREAL?

Jojen

Offscreen so the writers didn't need to make sense.

jojen

Lol just turn off your brain and enjoy it.

I fucking hate that I have to watch this with my family. Every god damned episode I never say anything and they goad me into saying I didn't like it then get mad at me.

Even the out of order stuff can be explained by loglines and productions shit. Like Jorah and Sam being in the complete wrong episode. It's because the "leaker" is compiling basic plot descriptions (oh, Jorah is important to episode 4, and sam is in the citadel--must be he helps him!)

I hope so. The Tullys and the Riverlands in general have been a hanging thread all season

Tyrion's plan wasn't awful, don't be too harsh

how many other dornish girls do you think fight with spears daggers and whips?

Do all showrunners write their scripts like this?

She looked at him as he left....

High garden isn't a castle. It's just a garden on a hill hence the name.

that's just delusion though

I'd mail benioff a whole box of crayolas if he did this

>catches a near uncurable disease
>swears to go travel to unknown lands in a hopeless quest for cure
>sails back to westeros and gets cured in one day by a fat virgin who has never done it before

Please tell me this isn't real

You're right, he's in the later stages of dementia

m.emmys.com/sites/default/files/Downloads/GameofThronesEP 609 - Battle of the Bastards - GOT S6.pdf

she's curious about getting that incestual dick
she had the fuck me face on as he was walking away

He's not a virgin

Jesus Christ. I'd hate to be the intern doing 1/8ths for this garbage. It's a shitty task that no one thanks you for, trust me

AHEM, it fell, OK? Casterly Rock and Highgarden fell off-screen and that's all that's important.

>all the cool shit with Glass Candles and Maester vs Magic faction wars
>Instead just dumping shit and curing a great disease in one day
>Won't even use it to go to Valyria

>The Song of Chad and Robot

Why don't you faggots put Game of Thrones in the subject field

Don't worry user, he was just projecting

This is ideas crayon tier, my god.

Kek, he's the smartest person on the planet you little shit

Ollena told Daenerys she survived so long because she never listened to her advisors and told her to essentially do the same. Now she's dead because she Daenerys listened. It wasn't necessarily bad advice but the outcome is ironic.

It's ctrl+f /g, how hard is that?

I'm worried about Varys

On the left:
>The Virgin Stance
On the right:
>The Chad Lean

Yikes. You're not in the early stages of dementia too, are you?

why didnt bad pusy remove her mouth gag, which was apparently an option based on the stretched out to mother scene (their arms/hands werent hindered from reaching anywhere on their own persons), then spit into her mothers mouth so they both died

and plz film this scene for future scientific refrence use

What have you done with your life? Made 10 Billion and become President with the whole media and political world against you? Bow down you little faggot and go back to where you came from

Sadly his dick is smaller than Bran's, though. I wonder when Bran will follow suit and do a lewd jerk off video like Tommen did.

I did a film elective in uni and remember losing a few marks for being too descriptive in parts, but this is just ridiculous.

>chad
>underchin fat

kek

>We should spend millions of dollars of budget showing a hopeless battle where both sides knew who was going to win from the start
k brainlet

Who kills him? Littlefinger will not be in any position to do it. Would be nice if he died out of nowhere soon, but nothing in the spoilers about it so he somehow lives to season 8.

because apparently the Tyrells were more about the $$$ than fighting. which doesnt make any sense since Loras was really good and the fact that they matched an entire army into King's Landing when Marg was about to do the walk of shame

She literally confirmed it this episode. She said it was rape.

The age old question "Was it rape" has finally been answered.

How does that make him smart?

Steven Hawking has none of that

bran is literally Sup Forums

>deluded Branautist still posting this picture of his arm in his pocket
>hasn't crawled into a hole and died after his manfu turned into /r9k/ on-screen
Sad tbqh

I know where you keep your gun.