What do you think of the Sonichu comic book series?

What do you think of the Sonichu comic book series?

Art in the purest sense

not this thread again.
is sonichu the only cringey comic out there?
i mean there's so many others like that ed edd n eddy one, but this is the only shit that ever gets posted.

Not by a long shot, but it's also the most well known.

It is one of the worlds greatest examples of outsider art.

i just feel, like we should change it up a bit.
sonichu's been storytimed to death, and it's not like chris is planning on continuing it.

>not this thread again

It's been what, a decade or so now and you're still surprised people on this site talk about him?

Has his taint killed him yet?

i'm just saying

nope.
there's probably no infection at all.

Literally how? Has he become immortal after all these years of mistreating himself? Is he fucking Mithridates?

Nobody's saying he has an infection right now, right this second, they're saying that having an open wound near a source of shit is a rather bad idea. It's not a guarantee that he will get an infection, but it's pretty likely, and if he does that can easily lead to death if left untreated, they can be very serious business.

i hope chris finds a new publisher because "s"he still owes me a signed issue 0

I don't know.
yeah, i can understand that if he keeps fucking around down there, he'll get something, since he doesn't seem to be the kind of guy who washes both his hands after jerkin' off or sticking fingers up his ass.
although he's probably not as bad as the guy who's fucked the shit out of his sonic plushie covered in shit and cum for over a decade.

I've never actually successfully found a link to anything, though I'm interested in seeing just how bad this is.

don't bother, it's not even finished

I sure wouldn't a mind a new Tails Gets Trolled storytime.

i rather get that storytimed than sonichu for 200th time

pls no

I can never bring myself to watch any of Chris-Chan's videos. I will read of his exploits though.

There is always the HD remake of Lust Penis

Yeah, its awfull.
His hauntingly weird and dreadfull "CWC Flying Elephant" video kinda ruined Monthy Python for me. I can´t watch MPFC anymore, can´t even hear the theme music anymore, without the repulsive mental picture of Chris twirling, fat, disgusting, naked body. Its really cruel since I used to love Monty Python.

well that sounds really shitty