racist ass crackaz

You don't fuck with Ghandi mVIII

>2% battery
>bluetooth still on
You madman

>2% battery

Goodbye OP

is reddit expensive? pls send me username/pass so i can try it out for a bit

Which unjust law did these guys break, the one where you aren't supposed to kill, rape, or steal?

Ghandi is a motherfucker
>LOL I NUKE U!!!!!!11111111!!

>upvoted post even though you need an account to upvote

You brought this upon yourself and chose to share your mistake with us.

Kek will punish you.

If a law is unjust you must break it.

I completely agree with that. There's a line between understanding and respecting authority/law and obeying tyranny for sake of liberty and order.

lawless degenerates like you deserve to be taken out back and shot in the head.

Wait, so half of Wisconsin is just random jails? How does that even work?

"whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government"

Don't cry to me. This isn't lawlessness. Do you think we live in a nation where we have choices as well as we used to? Information and freedom of speech are being used against us and manipulating us by those with power. You know this. I'm not espousing anarchy or civic violence, but the people have the ability to choose how they are ruled.

The problem I would have with this tumbrlina is that 1) there aren't enough people to do this effectively or ethically/politically 2) the law is never mention and is therefore suspect.

I'm not a radical or a leftist, but I am increasingly becoming aware of how delicate freedom and liberty are, if they can be used against you to destroy them.

What if the US government passed a law banning right wing ideas :^)?

I agree with your sentiment, at this point in time we are nowhere near the point where normies will rise up and abolish the ruling government.
A counter-revolutionary movement has to be orderly, disciplined and operate within the law as much as reasonably possible. What i'm referring to is deadbeats with too much time on their hands to take to the streets and cause chaos.

>Ghanda gang raped white women, stole cars, and murdered people on the street because he suddenly had the urge to

Ghandi also thought niggers were inferior to the White man and Poo in the Loos.

yeah that's what makes me kind of pessimistic about the election. i mean if hillary really does rig the shit, i'm not sure that even with incendiary messaging from trump that anything real would happen other than more shooting.

His argument is that most of them are incarcerated for victimless drug offenses

That's what it's coming to. I lived in a "diverse" town (Poughkeepsie NY) and it was apparent to me that there are a lot of ways in which black people were more likely to get in trouble than I was growing up for trivial shit like smoking weed, which is wrong, but it's seriously getting to a point where liberals think you can just bolt out of your car while wielding a weapon during a traffic stop and be free of consequence if you're black. Fucking ridiculous.

"He got pulled over for driving while black" By a black fucking cop? OK sure, let's pretend something that's been statistically disproven was done to a black man by a black cop. IT STILL DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN RUN OUT OF THE CAR WITH A FUCKING GUN FOR NO REASON.

you can find comments like that on here too. sometimes unironic. just visit some of the cucked boards like /lit/, Sup Forums, and /cgl/

First post best post.

It will never happen. We are doomed to the same fate every great nation comes to: no one sees the point in risking their safety in the name of change because we still have it better than anyone else in our eyes.

Sure an insignificant country like France might rise up, but as a whole Americans have let misguided notions of exceptionalism prevent any sort of serious change.

Am I the only one that hates Ghandi?
I mean, India-Pakistan was kind of OK under the rule of the UK. But the mofo, probably with the help of the jews, fucked that shit up, and it split into pakistan and india and triggered the largest people displacement in history, and caused a few millions of deaths too.
Then the fucking cucks complain how the british army shooted some protestors and killed 1k or 5k... fuck that shit, and fuck the 3rd world countries, Europe tried to export civilization, and they didn't want it.

>in the middle of a delightful night out on the town with your sweetie
>out of the calm night air, sirens and explosions are heard in the distance
>suddenly a horde of riotous niggers bursts over the horizon
>they swarm over you, destroying everything in their path
>they begin raping your girlfriend, and torturing you to death
>you hold out your hand pleadingly, and shout at them "Stop! This is breaking the law!"
>the entire horde stops dead in its tracks, becoming completely quiet
>all the niggers' eyes are on you
>finally, one nigger with a stereo under his arm and a garbage bag full of sneakers breaks the eerie silence
>"Ghandi broke the law"
>looting, raping, and murdering resumes
>your town is now a diverse utopia