Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOnTPyWuNIo
twitter.com/Comfy_Goyette_/status/964355590381162496
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rather not

Niggers *drops mike*

blacks being blacks

And this.

imagine americans dancing in ledderhosen and playing polka at a film premier, ayylmao

ayy we wus tribes n shit main

This is for black people what The Quiet Man is to Irish-Americans. It means a lot to them.

>LeShawn DeMarcus thinks he is "African" and not some southern trash on the same LARPing level as white who dress as vikings

Cape shit means a lot of shit to blacks? LMAO.

What is there to explain?

They've been aggressively marketed to with this one.

>Americans don't have culture

xD

Niggers being who they are. Chimps.

WAT DA HELL IS DAT

La atrocidad...

Wrong board, should be on

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOnTPyWuNIo

They desire the transformation of the United States, which they consider the most racist country to ever exist, into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America more than the most anti-Americans on Sup Forums are capable of, and are the most eager proponents of its destruction. The leading figures of the anti-American and anti-white intellectual movement in the US, are almost entirely composed of white males. They are united in their belief in and support for the extermination of the white working class demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.

They are known by many names - bugmen, soyboy, numale, yoga shrimp, incel - in their desire to be recognized as allies to People of Color, women, transsexuals, and homosexuals.What most of Sup Forums regards as an insult - 56%, they consider a badge of honor. Many of them have already seen Black Panther in cinemas multiple times

WE

>Marxists aim for the extermination of the white working class

Your brain Sup Forums

You dirty, fucking progressive. When you need to do a number two, how difficult is it to find a gender neutral bathroom for your needs?

kek!

"I imagine myself in Europe...", the long-awaited film adaptation

Yea this is most hilariously sad thing about this.

WUZ

ayy

And everyone forgot about Blade.

Anotha one for nigger kind

They have Quiet Man in the US? Didn't know that

that woman looks like an abo though. she has that kind of hair and body shape.

I have no respect for niggers

twitter.com/Comfy_Goyette_/status/964355590381162496

nice discussion here

fuck off I'm here to laugh at the ameriturds

she looks like viper

I prefer to laugh at them as a whole instead of small subsect of them.

Also mutts are not human.

yeah that's what I meant by posting that tweet, they're all mental

>can’t even handle the simplest of casual racism on Sup Forums

lol

wait a second, I recognize that gay blowjob

Am I the only one here hat think regardless of the social commentary of the Black Panther film that it just look shite?

Well it is just another cape shit film isn’t it. So regardless of the niggers it’s bound to be shit.

shqipnigger

Also here is a list of people being replaced by niggers in film. If you do not see this as a problem you are part of the problem.

>young king

FUCK

Thank you for sharing, this is hilarious.

All of those are just burgers adopting other media to their culture. Take that how you wish.

lol at god getting his role "replaced" by a nigger.

It's painting!!!

Where was this?

A group of our "blacks" usually aren't this dark.

You didn't take the time to understand anons point of view. You destroy the white working class, to be replaced with a mixed working class. The less individuality they have, and the more they share one generalized culture, the easier it will be to control and manipulate them.

>imagine americans dancing in ledderhosen and playing polka at a film premier, ayylmao

>He doesn't attend WW2 lremier's in his grandfather's SS uniform

top pleb.

>Cape shit means a lot of shit to blacks? LMAO.
Disney managed to convince them that Blade isn't a black super hero.

Blade is a half Black, half Vampire.

>They retardedly can't tell that it's a troll account.

BlackPanthers = Black Panther

So this is American education.

Blacks keep replying variations of 'Accomplished so little? Lol!' but never mention what they supposedly accomplished.

>I do and thank God I'm white

Americans everybody

Wtf burgers

The way I see it to blame it on america would be lazy. This is a problem that spans out to a time period before rebones and porch monkeys would become the 56%.

Let good ol miss Avishag believe what she wants

american niggers

Some of these don't really make sense, that isn't Mary Jane on the right side of the sprider man pic, also the Harry Potter one didn't make malfoys buttbuddy black the original actor was arrested and that's another character

Why are wh*toids so jealous of blacks?

please tell me god is there as a joke

>the "original" depiction of a 1000 bc character from the middle east would is made by a wop in the 1500's

>jealous
i dont even understand why you love niggers, how can you say we are jealous?

I’m not jealous I just wish they would go back to that one group of people to pick cotton.

>poortugal
>white

yeah sure

ayo we wuz everything

Yea we're so jealous of all their accomplishments, Africa is surely the pinnacle of humanity

Wait... these people really take racial pride in a fucking Marvel movie? What the actual fuck?

basically, yes.

this is also what Sup Forums is upset about. it's a pure skub vs anti skub debate.

all this proves is that blacks are just as susceptible to jew marketing as whites. in the end all the money goes into their pockets

I don't get it.

N I GG G ERS xDDD

how do actual africans feel about this

>Americans are proud of their fallen soldiers from WW2, even though they just destroyed the only hope the world ever had.
thanks americucks, you just gave jews the chance they were waiting for.

The smart ones facepalm, the rest rises their fist.

>it's impossible to tell whether burger is joking as serious when it spews retarded shit
>this is somehow good and funny

>>it's impossible to tell whether burger is joking as serious when it spews retarded shit
>>this is somehow good and funny
Read the fucking account name. It's pretty much Sup Forums. That girl is definitely not the user.

t. adolfo rodriguez 1/16 german

Spooky that it's not immediately clear who's the father and who's the son

>Be white
>Kidnap blacks from Africa
>Force them to work as slaves for a century
>Let them free only as a political motive for Civil War, still treat them like shit and not allow them to go to certain areas or have certain jobs
>Only give them equal freedom 50 years ago
>System still heavily biased toward them
>"lol niggers not accomplish anything in history"
>"except the pyramids but white people who sunburn in partly cloudy weather worked in the fucking desert all day and did that obviously"

american blacks were mostly west african

I assumed the left one is the father, am I wrong?

t. Winston Muhammed 1/2 nigger 1/2 pink (who also supported jews and was againts evil white men)

If only *they* had won....

I can’t find this anywhere on Twitter

Did you make this just to shitpost?