Post Mortem Edition

Post Mortem Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(ew) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?
GIVE GIRLZ TO a portugués of autistic inclination

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the betas

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15085784
youtube.com/watch?v=_KtoKsT6fLI
strawpoll.com/apf1a8gh
youtube.com/watch?v=wcgx0P86bro
youtube.com/watch?v=SwcvY_DKfnM
youtube.com/watch?v=mWWAC5ZMKeM
strawpoll.com/crz9g5ep
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can I even meet a cute ukrainian girl who speaks cute broken english?

I just met one four days ago m8

it's adorable

Yes you can but speaking through Google is like drinking through a filter

Fugg might make one tomorrow then
Will people assume I'm a murderer if I don't upload a picture?

Yes, nobody will talk to you without a picutre

will they if i am ugly
;_;

>tfw the only qt who is genuinely interested in me is a Chilean who can't speak English
I've been speaking to her for months and I feel awful I have to spend 10 minutes just writing a simple sentence

tfw nobody talks to me with a picture

>months
>still need 10 mins for a sentence
Yeah you should feel bad

I'm sorry I was never forced to learn how to speak relevant languages unlike the rest of the world

threadly reminder that your qt will eventually break your heart

Or vice versa

This

Why do you fucktards keep forgetting the title?

Cause they're gay

Or you will live happily with he for the rest of your life.

Her*

Constantly leave my qts on seen unreplied

Why?

Why do you need a title msgr autismi

Funny seeing them get desperate

You do realize what this means right?

>”ohhhh my AnonChan doesn’t write me... he must not be interested in me. But ChadChan likes me tho! He has said nice things to me. I will make him my husband))”

you know people have different opinion about beauty and attractiveness, if you are considered ugly in your home country you might be considered exotic/beautiful in ukraine or so, and no i am not saying this to comfort random guy now am i, just i swear my friedn is ugly fag and gets hottest girls whenever he wants.

>implying I'm not ChadCham

ChadChan doesn’t have a maxilla malocclusion

This is true.

American girls don’t really like me. But I’ve had a bunch of European girls on Interpals show clear interest in me

I know he doesn't

Yes

So that means I'm Chad

Animation

Think there's any point to messaging people who claim to be there primarily to meet people from a specific country? I found a cute English chick but it says she's primarily interested in talking to Koreans, is it a waste to try and communicate or should I say fuck it and bantz at the imperialist?

Bantz

Where all Randy's fans at?

Gone fishing

With their qts (unlike him)

not true

Alrighty, I'll have to think of something then.

I knew plastic surgery was a massive thing in Asia but holy shit, 90% of the Koreans and Japanese girls that I've seen look like they're made of plastic.

Yeah I know that is why I stay away from them.

>tfw no pure norsk qt

It astounds me that the men in those countries find that shit attractive, I know Asia thinks that looks matter above all else in almost all things in life, but god damn it's full blown uncanny valley with some of those chicks.

What amount of bot profiles/catfishers can be expected on this site? I just got messaged by two pretty obvious fake/untrustworthy profiles and I hope this isn't a common theme.

Yeah, not true.
I'm mega chad

>5 days and no reply whatsoever

>search function STILL broken

desu after the first day you saw her online with no reply you should've moved on, don't get hung up on a single person when there's literally thousands on the site.

You're right, but this girl is a 10/10 and was one of those who messaged me first

That always bites, but the best thing you can do for yourself is to delete the conversation and move on, and if she starts it up again from her end then it's all the better.

Time to message a Jap about sushi.

Sushi

Thanks ameribro, now I only need to build courage to message a 10/10 first and not die in the process

Sushi isn't a proper noun amigo.

I know

Hehe)

Is the "last online" function broken in the browsing section? I'm seeing people who're listed as last being online days ago but when I select their profiles it says they're on right now.

Vote ppl!

strawpoll.me/15085784

have 100% anglo qt coming to see me next week
youtube.com/watch?v=_KtoKsT6fLI

>anglo qt
>anglo
>qt
>pick one!

strawpoll.com/apf1a8gh

Same

Thoughts?

Dude stop posting Tord's pms without asking, it's so autistic!

youtube.com/watch?v=wcgx0P86bro

Wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=SwcvY_DKfnM

hehe look ma i posted it again!!

>le mommy and her beta orbiters

>inb4 that Norwegian

Penis

youtube.com/watch?v=mWWAC5ZMKeM

strawpoll.com/crz9g5ep

Had a 1 hour phone call with an adorable BR girl last night. We started talking last night as well, called me randomly, decided to answer. Went well, she's so cute, and super white.

Thanks South Brazil.

Based
Anglo-American alliance forever

h-hi :3

wow... this burger flag is really mad!

108 strikes again!

I don't even post here anymore, why do you guys keep bsing on my iq?

I was thinking of putting something funny/unique on my profile that could make a qt come back to visit again and again

any ideas?

it's better than 56

I miss old strawpoll

Who's going out tonight?

-5 wievers
-0 message

>Talking to a brit
>They use horrible punctuation throughout conversation
>Say I America owes them for a bunch of our culture

She's certainly not trying very hard to cast the illusion of British class.

There was never an illusion to anyone but foreigners lad.
You're just an Amerimutt who's never talked to a brit before.

Oh I was well aware of the fact that the British are the monkeys of Europe, I'm just surprised there was no attempt to even conceal her power level, especially on a website about meeting new people.

You'd think it'd be a pretty big hindrance.

Why don't we make a script so that everyone in the script sends messages and views to each other to make it seem like a lot of people are viewing and messaging them, and this seem more desirable? Seems like an easy solution

literally one minute after i finished filling up my profile

i see things haven't changed not even a little bit

Lol that's the same dude who messaged me when I first made my profile.

I really wish that this site would automatically filter out people who you are restricted from talking to, It's annoying finding someone and then being told that they don't allow contact from people in your age range or region.

i wonder if he set up a script or some shit

He probably did, considering that's literally the exact same message he sent me as well.

Ayy lmao

You called?

I SUMMON THEE FAKE-ITALY WITH THE WEAK READ ON THE FLAG

Wagwan

56 is better than being a brainlet, sure.

tf does she want from me