Should we apologize?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I miss you daddy come back

yes, now.

gimmie dat cheeseburger with extra cheese and a d i e t c o k e please

Apologize for this thread reddit

How is it that a rich guy like that is drinking that piss and eating what looks like a pile of stale pasta.

i honestly feel bad for him
he had his baby taken away and they fucked it up
not that i like george's movies anyway but it seems like even he hates the new ones

Maybe he never lost the ability to put up with the cheap food he once lived on. Maybe it reminds him of times when there were more possibilities. Maybe he just doesn't care about whether or not he'll enjoy it, because maybe he can't either way.

Why would George Lucas go to Adelaide, and worst of all, a mall food court?

he made this
youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE

He was just trying to enjoy some anonymity, eating in a food court on the other side of the world. Fuck you user.

why would anyone go to Adelaide?

t. someone from Adelaide

yes. Prequels were bad but at least he tried to come up with something new. Episode 7 was just a rehash of New Hope

Did it take you this long to work it out? Fucking idiot.

>Special Edition
No.

Everything is going to be alright, George.

Fuck.

No.

he will kill himself one day, we have to prevent it, he needs help

better than the whole of force awakens

Fuck off retard

no

lmao fuck off

Same thread every night. You're such braindead losers.

why?

Of course The Force Awaken was not perfect but still better than Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith.

I would say on par with RoTS at least.

I wish he could remake the prequels, with some more practical effects, new actors and a slightly better script.

I would say take the focus off Anakin being the focus of the entire fucking universe and just have him be a Jedi who is the same rank as Obi Wan, slowly seduced to the Dark Side throughout all the movies instead of just RoTS which was fantastic in that regard.

Why did You guys have to break him down so far?

>over the age of 12
>still drinking sody pop

>diet cola