Sicario was great

>sicario was great
>prisoners was great
>watch this shit
>mfw

Not even 2deep4u, the hell was going on in this movie? I thought I got it until it went batshit the last 20 minutes. Help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9AWkqRwd1I&t=835s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imo enemy is better than prisoners and sicario, great art house

It's like a hidden gem.

Watch Chris Stuckmann's review of it, brings up some interesting points.
youtube.com/watch?v=v9AWkqRwd1I&t=835s

I loved the movie, doesn't matter if it made sense or not it was a fun watch.

dennis a shit and all his flicks look like ass

Turn your brain on.

This really is a case of "what the fuck is going on" because not even Villeneuve knows what the fuck is going on. He made Enemy on pretty much basic concepts loosely tied together. You can watch ten reviews and they would have ten different interpretations of what's going on; with the only key theme being duality of character.

I personally didn't like it because it kept trying to toe the line between true arthouse and a plot-driven narrative.

What's not to understand?
Alien spiders taking over earth by taking on the forms of human women.

stop thinking weird body double and start thinking invasion of the body snatchers

>saw Enemy
>didn't really get it but if it's not capeshit it must be better than capeshit
>saw Arrival
>would rather have used the money to watch a capeshit
Fuck him

what did Sup Forums mean by this

kys pleb

its barely art house, only a minimal elements of the plot qualify for that title and even then its thin

Incendies is his only truly great movie and I'm not seeing him doing anything that good again.

fuck you, arrival was great

>>sicario was great
Wrong
>>prisoners was great
Wrong

Epic contrarianism.

Spiders are women and try to entrap you you commitment and suck you hollow after settling/pregnancy

Enemy is the only Villeneuve film I liked. OP is a plebian.

yep

Prisoners was good. Sicaro sucked.

Explainwhy do you think Sicario sucked. And please don't use meaningless comments like "boring" or "nothing happens"

Are you people just being contrarian, or do you have any reasons for thinking "it sucked"?

I wanted to watch this movie but you're telling me it has SPIDERS??

fuck that shit I'm out

Hey little buddy, you excited for Marvel(R) Thor Ragnarok?

He was having an affair with his wife. The copy is a metaphor for the doubpe life he was,leading

genuinely don't watch it if you hate spiders lol, it made my skin crawl

the irony

Post top 10

Ive heard Enemy is good and the people that reccomended it to me basically said it's the closest thing to a Silent Hill 2 movie in tone that we will get. How accurate is this?

>having an affair with HIS wife
?

Not accurate at all. Slightly, at best.

>16 minutes and no reply
Confirmed shit taste cowardly redditor.

spider is entrapment

Enemy is his best movie by a long shot.

>Arrival

The only reason I avoided watching this is because of Amy Adams. I'm sick of fucking forced stronk female lead roles done badly.

Fast and The Furious 1-8, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers.

You're assuming that just because it's a female lead it's "le gurl power" bullshit? In a villeieaneuveeuecviv film?

>Fix everything but you still die because the person who has the keys can't drive

>sicario was great
>enemy wasn't

kys

I actually think Arrival would be worse with a male lead.

It's his best you fucking pleb

pleb filter

Not really. Just female leads never really come off for me, and Amy Adams has only really been good in supporting roles. For example, most women would be too chickenshit to actually make first contact with Aliens, so I find that element unrealistic

literally the first movie I got super bored and just wanted it to end. it really wasn't deep, it was "deep". it is not deep if it just shows you why it is deep.

I actually got angry for watching this crap.

You're not telling me that even if it was a woman (and it wouldn't be NASA, it would be the army), she certainly would not look like Amy Adams and not some Sigourney Weaver looking girl in the very least?

That's what irritates me, girls as good looking as Amy Adams are nowhere to be seen in the army or NASA. I don't know much about this director Villareal but he seems like a David Lynch-type character, I will watch his kinos imminently.

"As many of you know, I grew up with giant spiders in my mind"