/bb/ Big Brother 19

HOH: Paul
Veto: Paul
Nominations: Jessica, Cody, Jason
Temptation:Jessica has the power to stop one of the next 2 evictions
Curse:Temptation Competition for 2 weeks before nominations. It's optional. The winner gets safety and the loser is a 3rd nominee.
Competition winner: mark
Competition loser: jason

previously on /bb/

Other urls found in this thread:

PollEv.com/ranking_polls/llxUPqHdhKnvFAc/web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to those know
paul will still bash cody in the pov ceremony
paul might use the veto to save jason
or
paul will use it on jess and blindside elena

also
jessica is using the hex

Why are you pressing enter so much?

2nd for this is the worst season yet. Horrible casting, there is no strategy, and secondly they all have punchable faces.

jess is becoming more and more likeable

this is gonna be a long week.

what's the point of him using it to put up elena again? just to try and make sure jess wouldn't use it? why put up elena next to cody instead of raven (the girl he wanted to use as a pawn last time literally because of her illness)?

because mark won safety
thats pretty much it

damn
le puppetmaster strikes again

>cody is a fucking pussy

Exactly. He's trying to take her off the block so she's safe no matter what and try to convince her to ditch Cody. Elena would only go up because she's on the outs of the Paulfags.

Watch it with the reddit spacing bro.

all punctuation keys are broken

>hmmm mark sure beasted that comp after we blindsided him and elena last week
>I should probably piss him off more
paul literally banking on cody/mark flipping out and hitting someone so he doesn't have to beat/evict them himself as his strategy

jess is acting like shes some kind of power player, she has some bullshit magic power that has nothing to do with big brother skill... like get over yourself, youre not making a big move...

hey paul, did grodner let you post?

Sure she missed her chance to put up Paul last time, but right now she's one of the only people in the house that recognizes his bullshit/wants to turn people against him, so gtfo user

I know right............

>Paul still thinks he can mist Jess into not using the hex

didnt paul have an even stronger power too and he gloated about how he didnt get taken out by cody like it was some sort of skill and not luck? jessica talks about it once and you mention it but paul did not shut the fuck up about it for like a week

>jess said bb18 is her favorite season

paul fucked up this week and overplayed, Jason and Kevin already want him out. Paul is going to lose if he doesnt win comps and has a strong alliance backing him up like Vanessa did...

Jessica isn't a real player, she has a ridiculous power and is milking it, after its gone shes just going to be in a room with Cody sulking everyday... not a real player....

"i came here to make moves." yeah sure.

"cody's been trying to break up with me 2 days in a row"

WHAT

god im loving jessica right now but im more worried about elena, is she gonna wake up or snitch to paul?

MISTED

where the fuck have you been?

Im really worried shes going to take this info and run it straight back to paul in about 5 minutes

you're literally posting this while she's misting elena out of being a paulfag

shes definitely telling Paul everything, theres no upside for her to jump on a sinking ship

I broke my foot wtf

just checked out alex's instagram i cant tell whos the bigger slut her or jessica

I agree with you, I was just shitposting about all the elipses

considering the fact that only one has fake tits the answer is clear

its too early to go after Paul, he's already insulated with so many people, its not up to Jessica, Cody, Mark, Elena to do shit about Paul. Paul is a threat to players that actually have a shot at winning the game which is 4 weeks away, Paul is still useful in clearing out dead wood, no one wants him out this early except loser players like Jessica/Cody

>tfw too smart for big brother

well jessica is doing great making him overplay and panic. hes scaring his allies and making him look like a dictator.
jessica even wants paul to use the veto on her because she knows elena will be on the block

If Jess mists Paul into putting up Elena, that'd be pretty great.

bullshit alex has the best tits in the fucking game and a normal forehead

Why do you like Alex so much a Paulfag and a SEA monkey.

I understand the SEA monkey meme because my uncle married one went to Afghanistan and she took all of his money and fucked a bunch of guys while he was gone but I can't stop thinking about her tits.

wow elena couldnt even wait

elena still a fucking paulfag
what a shocker

josh gunna start crying hahahahaha

Please refrain from laughing at the disabled. Thank you.

night night /bb/ giong to bed.

Elena didn't tell Paul any of the shit talking Jess did, I think we're good lads, just reported where she stood on the hex without throwing her under the bus

>Paul was supposed to be asleep 2 hours ago.

Sleep tight, user.

JESS TRYING TO TAKE CODY TO BONESVILLE U.S.A.

taking the skin boat to tuna town

The milkies withdrawals begin.

josh roasting>mark being an emotional fuck

>human beings have a flaw where we compare things to try and find faults and it's unfair to compare me to any situation in any way that looks bad
man it sure takes a lot to make jess look like the more rational girlfriend

I'm assuming that was an Elena line? she is bottom of the barrel of women this season in terms of personality. I would even say Raven is better, at least you would get some crazy roller-coaster sex before she stabbed you in the leg with scissors.

Correct, and yeah plus Raven ain't got FTs either

you also wouldn't know what person Raven would be roleplaying as that night while fucking her so it'd always be exciting

Im fucking suppose to like cody he's a conservicuck and rides sportbikes like me but why does he have so come off as such of a edgy fuck?

>UPDATED OFFICIAL OBJECTIVE PERSONALITY RANKINGS BB19 :

1.Jessica
2.Jillian
3.Christmas
4.Alex
5.Dominique
6.Raven
8.Elena and Megan

This is a painful year for waifus. Jillian got number 2 just for being nice and not insane.

daddy issues

Paul is starting his Xmas/Alex fake feud bullshit.

Alex 4th not 1st have you even seen her perfect tits

i dont enjoy any of the girls this season

>Win 2 HOH's
>Win 2 POV
>Still can't get Cody out of the house permanently

It's not roleplaying. She's simply slipping into another one of her personalities.

Alex has the best tits in the fucking game.

Paul is fucking cancer, I honestly think this season could've been great if not for the Armenian rat man

>fake titties
>good
You're dreaming buddy.

show me any evidence that they're fake. you cant.

Evidence was provided last thread. Spoonfeed yourself.

Not true mate. Paul is holding this season together. He was an incredible player last season and he has vastly improved this season. Did you know he played this game before? Anyways, he has done one thing we haven't seen in a long time on Big Brother: he has eliminated alliances. Not one single formal alliance has formed this season. There is one simple reason for this: friendship. With Paul's friendship, you know you're safe. There is no reason to hold on to silly meaningless alliances that have nothing behind them but a name. Friendship is backed by something and that something is Paul. The houseguests need Paul; the houseguests who have Paul on their side are safe. Anyone who chooses to backstab Paul and go against friendship is not safe. This creates a general group of Paulfriends and the outsiders. Paul has such a good social game that the group of Paulfriends greatly surpasses the group of the outsiders. They're unstoppable no matter what Cody or Jess try, they're going home and Paul is going to win this game. Paulfriends are loyal above all else because they are nothing without friendship. Paul is the source of friendship so without Paul in the house the Paulfriends crumble. But the Paulfriends always have Paul's back and therefore Paul will never fall. Paul can be up on the block against anyone else in the house and he would stay without having to campaign. That's how loyal Paulfriends are. It is quite the social feat for Paul to gain their loyalty to the point that they'll gladly go home over Paul. How can you honestly sit there and say this season is shit when you are literally seeing the greatest Big Brother player of all time running this house? Paul is truly a master of Big Brother.

>Matt says he's a team player and will do anything paul says
>josh obeys every command with no thought
>Alex immediately agrees to be a pawn for him even though it would be bad for her game

No one is taking out paul if Cody, jess or Elena leave

This scared me

Why do they take so long in the shower?

Vote you dumb faggots

PollEv.com/ranking_polls/llxUPqHdhKnvFAc/web

I can't wait for the rat king to wake up!

masturbating

does anyone remember that reddit post someone made who grew friends with paul?

i cant find it anymore but it was really detailed and i still remember bits and pieces of it. it basically outlined how paul went from a cool bro friend to being this degenerate delusional cunt, all because of his height insecurity lmao

Anyone have a cap of Jess mooning Raven right before this happened?

stay on reddit

Bitter Betty Bitter Betty Bitter Betty

Like of all people, why are you bitching about Jessica? Do you love Paul?

excuse you, you fucking little shit. i've watched every fucking season of BBUS and BBCAN. i've been on Sup Forums since 2007. I'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE Sup Forums EXISTED.

do NOT fuck with me like this.

>copypasta saved

who are you quoting

RHAP MORNING RECAPS LIVE, KIDWELL IS BACK!

Why do you ask?

Nobody cares kidwell

shes fucking asian and her tits are the size of her head

Apparently Paul put vaseline in the coffee machine etc. saying it was an awesome prank

This man has legit lost his mind

why do you post

I don't get the problem

did you know paul is in this season again?

G-go have yer morning coffee

and cody won the battle back