LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>LOOOOOOOSSSERRRRRRRRRRR

Making fun of Jerry used to come from something organic, like something he did or said. Now it's literally whole seconds of the wind blowing and calling him a loser out of nowhere. This is cheap, forced writing, but the average redditor who watches this show will consider this running gag comedy gold and start saying LOOOOOSERRRRRRR IRL to his redditor friends and laugh his head off.

Don't tell me this show is actually going to get away with this shitty writing.

This is all building up to when Jerry grows a pair and takes his family back. Even the world is telling him to be a man.

that would be too cliche

Well it's either that, he does something ridiculous like attack Rick, or he kills himself.

I suspect it'll be a setup for a long running joke. Perhaps a Jerry from another dimension is trying to help him.

Hit a little too close to home for you didn't it op?

>Perhaps a Jerry from another dimension is trying to help him.

That would be the only way to save that forced joke.

jerrys character development will go either two ways

1: by the end of this season hell have grown a pair and earned the respect of beth and his family

2: he'll become meg griffin, a literal punching bag

>he'll become meg griffin, a literal punching bag

you know the women writing this show have always wanted a male version of that, so this is most likely.

hehe epic...love this flick series, heh..."jeeerrry" too funny t b h. ANYWAYS, have an upvote for this awesome thread :D

It was the worst episode so far and it heralds the normiefication and downfall of the series.

S1 and S2 will forever be known as a modern classic.

The problem is that it's just too profitable to continue producing a hyped up show. Stopping while ahead is not an option.

I DUNNO ABOUT WORST

>modern classic

I thought season 2 was shit.

I liked this episode

Fucking hell..

The best thing to come from Rick and Morty is the thousands upon thousands of people who get butthurt over absolutely everything related to the show

Why doesnt Jerry have friends?

because hes a loser

just like me ;_;

daily reminder that Sup Forums autists are better writers than the women that currently write this shit

>giving jerry more story focus
Fuck off

>Why doesnt Jerry have friends?

All loser dads have no friends. That's how you can immediately tell your dad is a loser.

WHATS SO FUNNY ABOUT THE LINE "MY SISTER DIED IN SPAGHETTI"????

>shitty writing
Umm... no sweetie. You think it's shitty for one reason: you're sexist. Don't even try denying it. Your post has already proved you spew sexist ideas. This is the first Rick and Morty season written by an all female writing staff and it has already been proven to be the best season so far. Rick literally transformed himself into a pickle. That's genius. No males could have ever thought of something so funny. And Morty's sister dying in the spaghetti left me on the floor laughing. And szechuan sauce, Beth and Jerry getting divorced, buckethead having a mustache, Rick taking away buckethead's power supply. Man so so soooooo many funny yet simple aspects of their writing. Cleaver really. It's clever; not something males could produce; this is one of the few times in our society we can truly see and appreciate humor produced by females. It is truly remarkable and will, unquestionably, be cherished by people 20-30 years from now. It is that good. It's remarkable that these women are able to bring in a womenly perspective into this show to change it from a clever and down rite hilarious show to the literal best social commentary of the decade. If it wasn't for the women writing, this show would be nothing and we all would be worse off today. Please take your sexism to . It isn't welcome here.

>implying jerry won't be helped by doofus rick

It's just so WHACKY

Jerry is the best character so just to have them mindlessly shitting on him in the most unfunny ways was pure garbage
>all of the episodes alluding to the fact that Jerry and Beth work together despite their rocky relationship
Nah make them divorce!

>absolutelydisgusting.png

You have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

These are the same people that think rum ham is the epitome of comedy from always sunny. Anything that can be quoted into some kind of meme they love

They should show how this thing really ends up, with her trying to take Jerry back, and Jerry telling her to fuck off

yes, he has, Doofus Rick
now that you mention it, maybe it'll come up later if they aren't total hacks

I can't believe they thought it was funny enough to bring back after the credits. The first time was endurable, the 2nd time just ended the episode on a bad note.

>It's remarkable that these women are able to bring in a womenly perspective into this show to change it from a clever and down rite hilarious show to the literal best social commentary of the decade.

Nice of you to admit that social commentary aka insidious subversive brainwashing is the only thing female writers are capable of. We already knew that.

>Caring enough about what other people think, that you take the actual time to go to another website and cap their posts

Sure is insecure

no

a morty robot said it as he was being deactivated and his voice progresively got lower pitched, when it was done his head also slammed a spaghetti plate

>Rick literally transformed himself into a pickle. That's genius
stopped reading, it still hasn't happened

stick to your reddit cartoon general faggots

Women are writing the show now. So of course the first episode with women writers is about divorcing your loser husband. Your kids blaming your loser husband for this divorce and then ending up with nothing.

Seriously, when Morty said "If Dad wanted to be here he would be here" I really did have to wonder if anybody on the writing staff has ever been through a divorce, especially in the early stages like that and how retarded of a thing to say that was.

>So of course the first episode with women writers is about divorcing your loser husband.

You know there was a divorce several episodes ago, right? The women didn't just invent that, it is in fact the current story arc.

alimony'd cuck detected

Are you two fucking retarded? Why reply to a post like that at all?

This. Why do they always address Jerry being a loser and the cause of the divorce when Beth is a nasty unlikeable bitch but isn't to blame?

OH GOD SWEETIEPOSTING IS EVERYWHERE

I actually have no idea what the series wants from Jerry.

Having the strength to get some autonomy and tell Beth to stop being such a fucking apologist for Rick was a step in the right direction, but apparently that's not good enough and the writers still think he's a loser and he needs to "be a man."

I'm starting to think they believe the only way he can man up is to kill Rick.

Because men are always the problem. However, Season 1 and 2 did go into how Beth's mind has been really affected by her family since childhood. Women writing the show will probably will dial back down on that.

First time viewing is thinking Rick is right

second time viewing is realizing Jerry is actually the most reasonable character on the show.

>when Beth is a nasty unlikeable bitch but isn't to blame

Did you even watch the episode? Beth is portrayed as absolutely horrible. Her children are replaced by androids and she doesn't even notice. Beth and Rick are clearly the villains on the show, and the show is saying as much directly to your face. Maybe you really do need a 150 IQ to enjoy this series.

you can't help feeling bad for Jerry because he actually did nothing wrong! He did the right thing and married the girl he impregnated. He didn't run away like a nigger, but the show likes to treat him like one

t.reddit

Literally everyone realizes that the first time around, especially throughout season 1. Jerry is your average person, boring, mundane. Rick is fun.

Only a woman can write shit like that and believe it to be funny

Could they pull this off if jerry was black?

>Her children are replaced by androids and she doesn't even notice.

the show doesn't really have any signs that this is a bad thing. she just seems foolish rather than negligent.

why are you so sexist OP?

I bet youre a small dick virgin.

He's just Meg now, which is fitting because this episode was Family Guy-tier

Wow so women are funny after all?

Season 1 was pretty great but season 2 was kinda shit. Last night's episode was probably the worst because it wasn't funny. Even the worst episodes of season 2 had a laugh here and there.

Really tickles my pickle

Reddit and Memey

I'm not trying to be contrarian or edgy, but nothing in the episode made me laugh. Mind you I laughed my ass of all throughout season 1 and most of 2. For those who enjoyed it, please tell me which jokes you enjoyed the most

The only actual funny part was the robots, and even that wasn't on the same level as some of their previous stuff as been.

>Now it's literally whole seconds of the wind blowing and calling him a loser out of nowhere
>LITERALLY WHOLE SECONDS OF THE WIND BLOWING

Imagine typing this sentence

I fucking love Sup Forums and Rick and Morty. Wish I could give all you guys one big giant bear hug!!

>checks to see what Reddit has to say about the episode

You know by visiting Reddit, you've become Reddit right? You've been touched by the plague, and now you have to go back

*rolls eyes*

fuck off and die on the way there please, thanks.

That was retarded but he's right. It wasn't funny
>guy knocks up his HS girlfriend at 18
>actually sticks around and raises the kids instead of leaving her
LOL WHAT A LOSER fuck this show and fuck you do. Jerry is /myguy/

You're taking this too personally. I wonder why.

This guy must be really liberal since there was nothing explicitly Sup Forums about the OP.

you poof

Oh, there he is again. Using his favorite new word, like the lemming he is. "Oh, I heard somebody else use it and it makes me feel REAL POWERFUL to toss around this term that I barely understand." That's it, little simpleton... keep repeating it.
"go back to Sup Forums lulz".
The word flows effortlessly from your fingers onto the keyboard. As you type the word and try to imagine new and exciting ways to use the term in fun and fanciful new ways, you softly fantasize about what it really means... you gently touch your tiny cock as you imagine a giant black dick becoming the central part of your life. That's right, keep whispering it. Keep typing it. We all know how much it really REALLY means to you.

what a shit episode, just terrible, another show ruined

real chad would've left that bitch as a single mum

I just want Jerry to get a job and a gf, he'll be finally happy and content with life, meanwhile Beth will be miserable and lonely as she realises Jerry is right about Rick while every man she brings home leaves because of Rick

If the writers where even remotely clever this is what they would be doing

You guys know that Jerry, deep down, has an inner strength that he hasn't tapped into yet, right?

Do you guys not remember how the original Jerry turned into a total monster killing badass (moreso than Summer) when he found out his wife might be cheating in the Cronenberg episode and Morty's real family was left in that dimension?

There's nothing to be contrarian about. S3E2 was by far the worst Rick and Morty episode to date.