/got/ general

ETERNAL FROGFU EDITION

maisie

heil stannis

is she our /badpoosy/

First for Dany being a complete fucking retard.

>I love my husband Drogo, he is great. I am deeply sad that I could not bear his child and I mourn his death. I named one of my dragons after him
>I WAS RAPED

need innocent pucci

So bran watched sansa getting raped
And decided to tell her she looked beautiful that night
Whyy?

nth for the Braavos Guild of Slavers.

I didn't really realize how fucking nuts powerful Bran got, but "I see everything" was pretty good at letting me know.

>S07E01
>YAS KWEEN SLAY
>S07E02 and S07E03
>kweens gettin slayed, Dany demure as Jon refuses to bend the knee and retorts that instead she should bend both and get sucking
Was it a purposeful bait-and-switch to get publicity?

she was raped but then she came around lmao

>implying she wasn't talking about jorah looking at her
>implying stare rape isn't as problematic as regular rape

male scum plz go

who /Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons/?

Hey goytubers it's me emergency autism.

actual plot: bran was talking about her getting married because he can only see flashes/bits and pieces of shit

le Sup Forums plot: bran warged into ramsey and pounded sansa's coinpurse

>We have to put up with Jorah for another season

Fuck this show.

nah olly was not a great villain. Bowen Marsh and the conspirators in the book fit that great tier better than the ones in the show.

>snapping
everytime

>voiceover narration while battle is taking place

I wish Littlefinger was a big player again (he's still lord of the vale isn't he?) because I enjoyed his scene in this episode. Instead he's just playing bitch to sansa.

Bron will kill small guy

We need some good screen caps / gifs of the sand snakes tied and gagged...that shit was hot!

Can someone explain to me how Westeros is in debt?

So somehow Robert Baratheon spent 40 million golden dragons during his reign. Most of them on tourney.

Seeing as how Selmy/Jaime wins all the time, where the fuck is the money?

They're in circulation somewhere, but who has all the money? Where is it kept?

Did the money just vanish?

>loses basically entire Iron Fleet
>loses the leader of Dorne
>loses Highgarden and its wealth + food supply
>outmaneuvered at every step by Euron and Jaime

Holy fuck, how does Dany keep getting BTFO, what's next

That's realistic, it's what all white women do. They go get fucked by foreign chads and then claim it was rape when they get too old and need to settle down with some white guy for money.

>Lannister army depleted after three wars
>suddenly strongest force again

>Greyjoy fleet crafted by generations stolen away
>suddenly rebuilt and stronger than the original instantly

This show's writers are literally giving Lannisters hax so they'll be a threat

OP needs to stop shilling is blacked waifu

I bet he made the thread as soon as the post numbers went red.

Jorah is based as fuck you silly ass roastie

Does anyone have a link to the YAS QUEN SLAYY?

pretty kino desu senpai

living people still pumping red blood.

the actor is good, I just wish they had done something with his character other than guard dany's door while she fucks marios and kzhzkulzuz da dafuqs or whatever their names are

The High Sparrow was just lusting for power as well.

Littlefinger did a lot of shady shit while he was master of coin, presumably to boost his position in the realm

>the First of Her Name

>Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men
no, queen/princess of Dragonstone at beast

>Queen of Meereen
she abandoned Meereen to a sell sword captain

>Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea
khaleesi of nothing on the other side of the world

>Protector of the Realm
undead army? BUT MUH RIGHTS

>Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms
see above

>Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons
weakest titles and she fell arse backwards into both

balista bolt through eye WHEN

TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS

>Be Littlefinger
>Secretly worship chaos, probably slaanesh
>Spend the crowns money on stupid useless shit like tourneys
>Suddenly the crown is in debt and there's chayoooss
it's a laddeh

Sweet Robin is De jure Lord of the Vale. Baelish is regent and De Facto Lord of the Vale, although he must deal with disloyal vassals.
so yes and no? I think? I don't know man. its a shitshow of a story now and all plot has lost any semblance of making sense since it caught up to the books.

Seriously, how fucking weak was that storming of Casterly Rock?
Just 1 minute worth of screen time while some scattered unsullied get speared/arrowed. I wont even start on Highgarden.
desu every fight scene in The Last Kingdom looked better than this dog shit fight scenes.

Uhh, why isn't Tywin in Elder God Tier?

Oh, so THAT's why they call it Castley Rock.

Missendei pls

For how much dick swinging went on about EXTENDED EPISODES I'm not seeing anything get drawn out correctly. It's all getting lazier and cut-to-the-chase.

>only castle in westeros that isn't autistically oversized
>will never be seen again

it was fun while it lasted

couldn't wait 24 hours before posting the same thread?

book meera>>>>>>>>show meera

I like to sort of hope that the scene was planned to be weak and underwhelming because it wasn't the big battle that Tyrion made it out to sound like in his monologue.

That said, it could have been executed in many better ways.

Why didn't Littlefinger just buy the Golden Companies + free cities sellswords so he can take over the North and fuck Sansa's pussy for eternity?

What is Littlefinger planning to do with all those Chaosh Emeralds?

Keep Harrenhall awn da taybul, I shapposhe?

>Tyrion: we're going to take casterly rock cause it's important
>Jaimie: we don't care about casterly rock, it's not important

Anyone else see the big fat laddah on the wall while Littlefinger walked by?

It's pottery.

jesus christ why did that dialogue with jon and dany take so goddamn long

Shes going to lose at least one, if not two dragons. She'll probably end up dying next season, and jon snow will ride the last dragon against the undead as the lord of light in a final battle.

id agree if anyone but ellie was playing her frogship

What have one hundred thousand (100,000) Dothraki and their horses been eating on Dragonstone?

How did that cliff all of a sudden turn into a fucking green hill?

If it wasn't for Robb Stark saving Qyburn then Jamie would be dead.

>it's what all white women do

lol what a fucking joke, it's what women in the middle east, asia and africa do. That's where people unirincially end up marrying their rapist.

>That said, it could have been executed in many better ways.
How? I thought it was preddy gud aside from the *teleports behind you* shit w/ the fleet/jaimie at the end

Can someone explain how the Lannisters marched on High Garden so easily? Didn't Olenna say she had an army to work with Dany?

There wasn't even a thousand Lannisters when the camera panned out from the castle.

I don't understand, what the fuck is happening?

Eating plot, of course.

Didn't you know? The Dothraki hates water, but they're masters at sailing Dany's fleet and fishing.

Woah!

>he will return to Khaleesee with his greyscale cured just to get cucked by Jon Snow

can't he just join jon and be done with this dany bs

is this a trap?

Uhm, excuse me sweetie, but that's like, their culture? Ugh.

Tyrells have money but no army ok? They don't like armies

is that the fabled Twentee Goodmen?

Her army was mostly the Tarlys and other bannerman who all turned against her.

Randle Tarly betrayed Highgarden

>be brit
>wake up
>want to download the latest episode of GOT to shitpost with the lads
>1GB file takes 4 hours
>500MB file takes 19 hours
>cry

Why's this happening, is no one seeding the fucking file anymore. I don't get it

kek

Move to a better country you mong

Nah there's a bunch of onions laying around

No, just a frog

im in australia and got it in under an hour

get your shit together

try living in a first world country

Nah that's his brother Tenn

I really dislike poor choreography in fight/battle sequences and I wasn't thrilled with much of the encounter. It was pretty soft, despite all of the potential carnage there could have been. Just better shots of that type of shit. But who knows, that could have taken more time or whatever

Hold on. I may be misremembering and mixing up the books and the show.

Varys/Tyrion/Missandei all said Dany freed the slaves and brought peace and prosperity to Yunkai/Mereen/Ghis.

But are they even WORSE now that they've freed the slaves?

Basically it's a land of rape and murder and shit's all going bad there.

Or am I wrong?

Stream it mate. It's not optimal, but it's the best option available.

Otherwise enjoy waiting all night for the episode to download, then enjoy your letter from your ISP telling you to stop torrenting, then enjoy the knock on the door from the police telling you you're under arrested for online piracy.

someone say frog?

GOT is the show everyone torrents. 99% of the people downloading it don't even know what seeding is.

>is slavery okay?
>yes

spilled my drink

ah, the one whose skills Bronn talks about
a great house, the Goodmen of Plothold are

the feminist on the right looks so triggered lmao

>"Do you know what kept me standing all those years in exile? Faith. Not in any gods. Not in myths.Not in legends. In myself."
>DUDE JUST BE YOURSELF LMAO BUT HAVE SOME DRAGONS

shittiest character ever written

what the fuck, get better internet you fucking morons

Anything under 200mbit/s is fucking peasant retard shit

It took me 20 minutes and I was using a public tracker. How is it possible for Sup Forums niggers to be so retarded with technology?

When the Lannisters left, they took the important shit.

I SERVE JON SNOW, KING OF THE NORTH!!

Show doesn't have enough exposition to know the details

based littlefinger, the real hero of westeros

>Holy fuck, how does Dany keep getting BTFO
Simple, she's never actually succeeded on her own merit. Either other people did things for her, or targaryen-blood ex machina magically saved the day for her.

The instant she lets it gets to her head and tries to run the invasion herself it all falls to shit.

>Do you know what kept me standing all those years in exile? Faith. Not in any gods. Not in myths.Not in legends
>It was the team of strong men around me that I didn't even know existed or were helping me

what did the dragonstillborn mean by this

That happens in the books. The slave don't know what to do and want to be slaves, but Daenerys won't let them.

SOMEONE EXPLAIN!

Winterfell lasted the Bolton siege with just 20 men until Theon decided to open the gates.

Riverrun could not be sieged after months.

But somehow Casterly Rock and High Garden, with MUCH more forces and resources, fell in moments?

PLEASE EXPLAIN!

>tyrion talking about how the unsullied are fighting for dany because they were freed

what

fucking WHAT

THEY'RE SLAVES

LITERALLY MERCENARY SLAVES

THEY FIGHT FOR HER BECAUSE THEY WERE SOLD TO HER WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS HORSE SHIT

When we will get at Tourney on HH flashback boys?

In the show Mereen is fixed and Daario is a noble and benevolent man who looks after Mereen after Dany leaves.

I fucking knew she was going to talk about having faith in herself as soon as she fucking said the word faith. I wonder if she was thinking about how strong she was when she was crying about getting drilled every night in the first season