War with Russia is a bad thing

>war with Russia is a bad thing

Sheltered suburbans kids have never been vulnerable or experienced horrors of war

Fight on the front line like the veterans who sacrificed limbs and then make this claim

>>war with Russia is a bad thing
Pindos, we are the red army
we destroy your amerikkka
dont start war stupid

>war is a good thing

This, very scary.
Ameriko no start war or man from kazakhstan rape you and his fellow solder.

this

Do war on your land.

>going to war with a nuclear power

They're already averaging more than a shooting a day, what more do you want monster

it ain't a texan war if it ain't a nuclear war

>I get excited about a prospect of war with a country that actually has a standing functioning military force because my preconceived image of the conflict will be my countrymen getting pulled in left and right to aid the war effort while I'm allowed to sit on my ass in front of the computer all day acting smug on the internet whenever my country's military forces score a success.

Russia invades and threatens its neighbours and as a totalitarian militaristic shithole fully controlled by a bunch of criminals just generally poses a huge risk to all the neighbouring regions considering the amount of nuclear weapons the russian government owns.
A war with Russia and an inevitable destruction of Russia would be a positive and beneficial thing for the whole world. Russia hacks other governments' important resources, keeps trying to intervene in other countries' internal issues and manipulate its populations with dangerous propaganda and to make said populations feel less safe and protected, and evntually to lose trust in the government. All of those make the lives and safety of ordinary people of democratic nations less stable and secure.
For the sake of whole humanity, of your children's future and to protect your wealth and happy western way of life Russia should be stopped, should be invaded and the will of the western democratic liberal world should be forced on Russia.

>A war with Russia and an inevitable destruction of Russia would be a positive and beneficial thing for the whole world.
Why not avoid senseless deaths of innocent people and join the european union as a balkanized group of state-nations?

>fighting on the frontlines
ayyy africa

Here you would be blown up as soon as you reach the frontlines.

Daily remember, that it is a shizo behind all these posts.

Me or soldiers or general?

Because the crime gang (Putin's government) that controls this country would never let it happen. The only way to make them give up on their evil plans is to get rid of those people altogether.

Fuck off filthy kremlinshill.

Soldiers. When Russia reaches the Benelux borders then nukes will be thrown on the invading armies in Germany and Poland.

But you will probably get artilleryd long before that.

Are you feeling well after your morning krokodil, Nikita?

if we ever go to war with Russia, how will that realistically go down with the existence
of powerful WMDs in both countries?
Wouldn't that start a war that could end humanity?
>be POTUS
>go to war with Russia
>know Russia sent nukes that will fuck all of the US into a nuclear holocaust
>have button that could do the same to Russia
>will make the rest of the world worse by pressing it
>will get justice though
what do? I don't think I'd press it.

It's actually some point halfway in Germany.

t. John McCain

kek OP btfo

>Going to war to make some rich kikes get even richer.

>rusha iz a bed gai >:(((((

The eradication of the h*man race is definitely a good thing.