>No more Malaysian Grand Prix
>MH A380s are going away and reduced to doing hajj charters
>Proton is still struggling financially
>Opposition is still a mess
What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/08/26/world/europe/greece-china-piraeus-alexis-tsipras.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trends change, the only thing that remains popular and able to get people to fork out cash is football.
That is how it is when democracy is two party fighting to one up and sabotaging each other constantly.

you forgot to add "not malay anymore"
hehe

>Will reach 54% in 2040
>Not malay anymore
Pick one and only one.

>54% "Muttlaysia"
La creatura....

meager gain,hardly anything to rave about
the target is at least 70%

Flying home soon

>1/54 Malay blood is still Malay
Okay, Taufik Chow Singh

I wish Brunei, Singpaore, Malaysia and Indonesia federated. We can keep the Malaysian king but add Indonesian royalty. Continue Mandarization among the Chinese and standardize Malaysian and Indonesian to one language entirely. Then Mandarin, Behasu and English can be the national languages. Brunei and Singapore would be like Hong Kong & Macau but actually work. Indians and Chinese have access to more markets and the island peoples retain numerical majority.

Then we take over the Philippines making Duterte the secretary of state and it is phase two....

Will never happen: Brunei will never want to share its oil money with anyone else. It's part of the reason why they declined to join Malaysia in the first place. Also most of the Indonesian royalties are gone anyway so that might not work in practice.

Deforestation

no thanks.lose the islam,that shit's like -50 diplomacy to everyone else

Easier to be under chinese rule 2bh.

No

Ethnostate or bust!

This, but unironically.

You mean we recreate Majapahit empire?

>not indonization chinks

Philippines should be depopulated and mainland Chinese will be brought over. Native rule proven to be a huge mistake. Race mixing will be banned (Marcos & Aquino were result of race mixing between Chinese and natives).

When petrolyuan takes over petrodollar.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

any tips for meleis moving to kangarooland

Open a Malaysian OC satay house.

I only know how to cook maggi

pretend to be indonesian

>9999
>quads
Checked.
EXTREMELY NICE!!

Yeah but as someone that has travelled around in both KL and Shanghai let me say that they are both pretty convenient. The only annoying thing is that KL has lime 15 different things and a million acronyms. Also to be fair the Chinese plan well but they're not perfect. They usually have deadlines for things and often miss them.

Yeah but you need to be slow at making decisions with a heteregenous population. Elections are messy but they ensure one group doesn't get especially butt hurt. I have been to failed countries, China and Indonesia are both doing well. I mean you guys can even flush your toilet paper (or else why don't you ever have the little waste baskets?)

Yes.

It is an ethnostate. You just only saw phase 1 and a little of two

Good idea too but we should move them to Jerusalem to create peace in the middle East

China and Malaysia I mean

I loved Indonesia but objectively I don't think they're doing that great. Though they are light years ahead of many places.

Also about the Chinese question:
الصينيون أسياد الدنيا
And I for one welcome our new slantly eyed overlords. Time to go see some dragon dances! Just took a fat nap

Fuck off, ch*nk

Student or work visa?

student

I went to NZ but it should be similar.
Call your officer and ask them to hook you up with the local UMNO youth. Don't worry foreign UMNO branch is just umbrella group for stuff like Malaysian student cultural events/sports etc not a political movement.
Most of the UMNO youth folks are scions of business or political elite so they usually have knowledge in procedures and business as well as the advantage of having well connected senpai.

sounds good thanks

any tips on daily life like making friends or internet? I heard some silly stuff you can easily run into are illegal here

can I watch anime

>No more AFA
>No more Animax Carnival
what's happen?

Haram.

Happy Chinese New Year /asean/. Reminder that all your monkey-infested islands belong to us :D

are you chinoy? do you have sister? may I date her?

what is this thing? gf gave this to me

t. Chang Dalugdog Wang

>like making friends
jus bee yourself

Lolis are not allowed though.

post pic mister huang

How do we stop this, /asean/?

Of course, worst I ever had was ISP calling my house for torrenting The Witcher.iso. I just told them 'I dindu nuffin someone used my wifi'.
>Ask apartment manager which ISP is available
>Setup banking,fill form,etc
>Technician will come activate connection.
As for friends not much I can say other than just bee yourself.
There are Malaysians and Singaporeans crawling all over, just ask them to introduce you to some friends.
Just a few chinese weeb spending money is not enough, Malays only know shounen jump stuff but now weeb enough to attend cons and concerts.

*not weeb enough
>stop this
EU could not stop the dragon, we have no chance.
nytimes.com/2017/08/26/world/europe/greece-china-piraeus-alexis-tsipras.html

By stop giving Chinese in your country power, downgrade them into pure middle-class merchants, we have been doing this since 1975.

WHERE IS MY CHINK GF?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

yeah I mean, how do I not get those on my devices? not a day goes by where someone didn't post one of those on the frontpage of any of the boards here

I always download stuff from nyaa back home so I reckon I can't do that anymore

I see a lot of australians on this site maybe I'm just worrying over nothing

Don't worry too much, 1st world cunt might seem impressive from a distance but after a few years overseas you will notice they are not as competent as they look.
Nyaa is okay for NZ just don't use obvious torrent like piratebay.
Share with your friends and buy a premium account for stuff like file uploaders to DDL stuff, ISP never checks those.

Or just use premium generator sites like a true poorfag.

Wait: most Malaysian weebs are Chinese?

aren't vietnamese chinese genetically?

Also another advice if you plan to settle in kangarooland better ask your fiancee early. Plenty of my senpai were heartbroken that way when their fiancee refused to move and in the end they end up with filipino gf.
He is in Aussieland, even selling some local delicacy can get you good money.
I setup satay (Malaysian OC) stalls during chinese lantern festival and jew kiwis for a dollar per stick of chicken satay.

100 years of raping done by chinese i guess make them chinese genetically

Yeah and so are Thais.

Do Vietnamese really hate Chinese, i mean truly hate and despise them or its only /asean/'s joke? or its just kinda like Indo and Malay's love-hate relationship

subhuman fankui.
I aint givin you shit

Viets got cucked hard so their hatred is just reactionary desu

This is coming from a Overseas Chinese in Vietnam (later went to Canada when shit hit the fan)

no rains today
chinks btfo for the next one year
lmao

>85692478
>begging some (You)s this desperately

Try 1000.

Yes, it's no meme, Vietnamese actually hate China.

>yesterday was raining dogs and cats
>today isn't
Imagine if tomorrow is raining. HAHAHAHAHAHA

What are your thoughts on the state of Vietnam? Will it ever get any better? Personally, I think that Vietnam is going to get brazilled

Two words: Spratlys, Paaracels

Yes, there are few Malay weebs.
Most Malays just grow up watching doraemon and shounen jump series, they know nothing about currently running anime,VN,LN,concerts,seiyuu and stuff like that. You can ask them who Nana Mizuki is and most would answer 'literally who?'.
Probably even less anime watchers now since a lot of kids these days watch our local cartoon+shounen jump series instead.
Only one of my junior regularly spends money attending concerts, attend cons with his own cosplay and he is one of the 3 person that I know who watches Love Live. The rest prefers watching Fairy tail/Naruto/One Piece+Kamen Rider. There are probably others as well who like myself hide our power levels.

>Vietnam is going to get brazilled
You mean got forever irrelevant and average? That is just the fate of SEA desu. But for this country, yeah, it's getting better (anyone who says it was better in the past is blind lul).

Really weird, over here weebs have a somewhat wider taste in anime. The Love Live fanbase here is quite big, and weeb concerts here (or at least the ones I sent to) are well attended.

It goes beyond that lads, even if those two don't exist, we would still hate China.

i'll be honest i don't like the viets much but manage to keep independence for 1000 years from china is pretty impressive

DESU, even though my family kind of came from Vietnam I know nothing about the place from non academic or journalistic sources

I hate to be greedy but can you please tell me more about Vietnam? I'm curious to know what you know

We are poor, of course, people work almost year round. The infrastructure is not so good, in fact, many in rural areas still live in nhà lá. The religion oppression thing you often seen in foreign news is hugely overblown, Christianity is spreading like rat in some areas, while some other is heavily Buddhist. It's also unironically liberal in the LGBT thing, which, I believe, completely legal by laws.

How come Filipinos say Vietnam will overtake the Philippines? Is that true?

The only Filipinos we know are English teachers desu.

By overtake you mean become better right? I don't know actually, you guys have higher GDP per capita than us and a similar growth.

>Christianity
Are the devouts abiding the laws and not trying to change it?
As far as I know, Japan massacred Christians because they tried to change the laws. Well not that Islam or any Abraham religions in general is any better in this case.

How about wealth inequality and wealth creation? Personally, from a rich bastard investment perspective, I think that Vietnam is going to face serious roadblocks in real estate. From what I know, foreign ownership of a building (even luxury building) is capped at smth ridiculous like 15-25%.

and how about Vietnamese societal views on Chinese? If I tell ppl Im Chinese, will they treat me differently? Do Upper class rich ppl, Middle class and Working class have different views on Chinese? What do they feel about Overseas Chinese in Vietnam?

Also, some people told me that the US is basically idolized in VN and is seen as the land of opportunity yadda yadda. Is this true? From what I understand, Vietnamese immigrants to the US are among the worst performers. Lots of poverty, joining gangs, etc. Yet apparently Viet ppl think that Viet Ams are super successful??

Okay /asean/, just found myself in a bit of a pickle.

I had this "special friend" that I was classmates with during highschool that would stay at my apartment until next saturday. By special I mean she was fairly liberated and we fooled around back then by groping kissing etc. Of course didn't take long before I fell for her but she dropped me like a sack of potatoes. So yes got really distraught and we haven't spoken since until two-ish years ago occasionally.

Never thought she'd take my offer seriously about staying for the meantime.

That's why I'm asking for any advice on how not to act like an autist and be super akward about it. I should be asking my irl friends for advice but I'd rather not as this is really scandalous.

>inb4 you're overracting nothing will happen
I'd say so if not we talked about the stuff we did back then and I jokingly told her I missed doing it and she said she does too.

I'm sitting here inside my car and having mixed feelings right now

>From what I know, foreign ownership of a building (even luxury building) is capped at smth ridiculous like 15-25%.
Try "foreigner can't own any properties at all" instead. That's how it works here.

Post pics of girl. Also, go for the fucky fucky

ridiculous imo. Was actually in KL over christmas, checked out Damansara, Bukit Bintang, KLCC and Mont Kiara

tons of foreign enclaves, cheap (in my eyes), lots of empty properties. Hell, I reckon that every single newly built building in Bukit Bintang has at most 15% occupancy

as for Indo: really? goddamn. thats horrible. even in Jakarta for high end shit? fuck me

>How about wealth inequality and wealth creation?
I'm middle class who live along with poor people but also have rich friends, I can say that the wealth gap here is big and probably will get even bigger. But as for where I live (an pretty rural place), there's little class conflict (as in poor people getting mistreated).
>and how about Vietnamese societal views on Chinese? If I tell ppl Im Chinese, will they treat me differently?
We don't like Chinese but on yourself, it depends on how you behave, a well-behaved person is always treated well.
>Do Upper class rich ppl, Middle class and Working class have different views on Chinese?
No, not really.
>Also, some people told me that the US is basically idolized in VN and is seen as the land of opportunity yadda yadda. Is this true?
Yes, it's true.
>Yet apparently Viet ppl think that Viet Ams are super successful??
Only dummies which form the majority.

Foreigners can only rent here, kek. If you buy properties, you must ask your local friend to use his name. Some people even married the local women and used their names to buy properties. Those people marry ugly women though because in their logic is "ugly women can't cheat on you."

What do you think is the root cause of why Viets hate Chinese? Is this a constant thing or something than built up over the last 20 years or whatever? Any possibility of things ever repairing? or is hating Chinese a part of Vietnamese identity?

Rate plz sir

Nothing triggers Vietnamese nationalism more than the idea that China could invade Vietnam, and as Vietnamese are nationalists since who knows when, it became a normal thing.

Is girl virginity a serious topic in Vietnam

Do you think that the Viet-China relationship is similar to the India-China relationship where the Pajeets are super obsessed with China and is somehow convinced that China is out to get them?

Yeah, I want to score a hot as fuck Viet girl. How to? I am rich as fuck and would pay top dollar for jailbait haha. Vietnam is interesting for me, East Asian looking enough to attract me and undeveloped enough so that my dollar can get further

On a slightly related note, would Viet nationalist parents flip if their daughter was dating a chinese?

a bit empty,there isn't much to look at in the picture apart from the sky but its off to the top right and nothing balancing it in the left side of the scene

also its kinda nice that the lines from the shoreline,horizon and railings sort of guide your eyes to the sunset

chinese holocaust when?

>tfw there's actually political party named Partai National Demokrasi (nationalist democracy party)
The song played at the ads in TV even sounded like a fascist song.

Rate

>not wearing stupid hipster pants

Wanna hang out with me?

It's a constant thing, every single heroes in Vn's history is a hero against China, up until the French colonial time. Chinese merchants are no different from the Jews, and the Sino-VN war in 1979, as well as the HD981 event sure push the hate even further.

Cock

Is that even a cock? Too small desu