I WANT AN ENGLISH GF AND I WANT ONE NOW!!!

I WANT AN ENGLISH GF AND I WANT ONE NOW!!!

"Just put lipstrick and panties on an ironing board, boom, you have Kiera" - Jeremy Clarkson

>brown eyes
>english

>implying it doesn't make anglos sexier
the contrast between facial features and dark eyes/hair is insane

intended for

Dont talk about my mum like that cunt

Anglos by definition can't have brown eyes, if anything she can be a briton/celt leftover. Just look at her eyes, they are extremely dark.

fucking retard

How the fuck did you get past her bony pelvis and out, she doesn't have a CS scar

t. brown eyed "dutch"

Ill kill you

Good, Brits are unironically diverse within natives, maybe they can understand our plight as continental Africans when everyone lumps us together

What am I supposed to do if someone tyre-necks a person in the south, or Islamic militias rape and murder people? Even infinitely richer westerns with plane tickets can't do much besides sending prayers to Brussels and Paris

reported to mum, Kiera's PR has told me to remain quiet pending an internal investigation

Stop making fun of her ;-;

Literally the ugliest women in the world and Keira is gross naked

I SWEAR TO GOD I AM NOT

6 YEARS HERE AND 7000+ POSTS AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY THIS HAPPENS, 99% OF WHAT I WRITE IS EMULATION OF 'BANTER' AND 'SOCIAL CAMARADERIE' BETWEEN PEOPLE

I HAVE NON-VERBAL AUTISM, EVERYTHING IRL HAS TO BE REHEARSED TO AVOID EMBARRASSMENT

I APOLOGIZE, AND TO THE BRITS FOR THE FEW MONTHS BACK I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS, Sup Forums IS AN OUTLET FOR US

I HOPE YOU GET A KIERA WAIFU AND LIVE LONG PROSPEROUS LIVES TOGETHER

>posts this plastic looking wannabe sheboon as a counter
Fuck off fingol

human feces > anglos

this girl looks like a nurse from work, except shorter, wider hips, bigger face, same thin nose, smaller lips, hazel/green eyes and hijab

She asked about the spotless 2018 BMW 525i full-option parked outside. My colleague laughingly said to me 'she is the BMW m8' when I tried to discuss engine options with her to avoid looking stupid

Turns out even people here hate the new disel options, very bad, I could see myself buying the M550d over the M, or the 520d

Chinks + Slavs = Finns

Oh, you :3!

Nope, Mongols + Finns + Turks = Slavs