Spics

hey Sup Forums, i come to you with a question.
Why does everyone around here absolutely hate mexicans? i mean, the wetbacks i get, but spics who stay in mexico get hate as well-
what gives?

People hates what they dont understand

>cartels

I've never met a Mexican in real life and I have no opinion on you.

Happy now?

Your people are retarded as fuck in League of Legends.

they DO supply Sup Forums with tons of rekt material tho

i think you're confusing mexico with... the rest of latin america

I have no problem with Mexicans except for the illegals. My bro even married a Mexican and had a kid. She's a white, rich, euro looking one though. Not sure what you call them.

I envy people who live in states with little to no mexicans or worse, central americans. Look Im gonna say it straight out, some of you are "okay", not bad, but man the vast majority, like the central americans especially bring nothing but shame to this city. Some of these people just do not belong here, they come here on visas and overstay for like 20 years and they get lost in the system, have kids. The thing they say about mexicans over producing, is very fucking true. You bring all these children into the world and you cant even afford to have 1, but you dont care, you use all system benefits and live like a fucking king not having to worry about shit.

You guys litter in your own fucking sidewalks with trash, never pick up after your pets, stand in the middle of the road with your hazards on talking on your telephone. They really take out the americanness from any city they live in. Even in the workplace, they make the worst type of employees because they will take a lot of shit, but instead they bring everyone else, like the biggest pussy employees, always being taken advantage of.

The thing is, the police if they wanted to, they know where all the illegals are, you ccan go down to corners of streets and see them hanging out, but they dont do a thing. They also raise the price for rent here, you guys have like 5 people living in a 1br, so the managers here raise the price up for everyone trying to get a 1br, because they know how it goes. If illegals went away rent prices would plummet here, but managers dont care they pay cash, so nothing happens.

there is no difference.

Like there is no Difference between Canadians and Americans?

Because of the drug violence. It gives us a bad reputation abroad. And rightly so, we could solve this problem if we committed to it.

... normal? we're not all brown y'know, most of us have clearer skin

saying mexico is no different to the other countries in latin america is like saying there's no difference between the us and canada

yup, we all like to complain about the government then do absolutely nothing about it lol

Mexicans are inferior. They've lost half of the land they claim, been countlessly beaten militarily, lost to TEXANS (25 drunk hicks and a cannon), have stolen their culture from the Spanish and Aztecs, aren't even devloped, and currently under the heel of the cartel.

>have stolen their culture from the Spanish and Aztecs
aztecs lived in mexico tho, a great big chunk of the population is of spanish descent too
what, do you want us to worship giant flying feathered snakes?

They hate chicanos. For some reason they think chicanos are mexicans too.

Sup Forums hates inmigration

calling all mexicans chicanos is basically calling all americans niggers

But isn't that true? They surely have some droplet of nigger blood. They just deny it. They are basically a bigger Argentina, but you can't tell them that becsuse.
USA 1#!!!! FREEEDOOOOOOOOOM

I hate every Mexican who refers themselves as Chicanos.

I love the Mexican people, Good Latin brothers. Culture is nice, people are nice enough, the women here in Canada are hot better than Central America

>They are basically a bigger Argentina
nah, they're not as pompous and arrogant

>don't stay home and fix your own country
>would rather come to America and turn our cities into 3rd world shit holes
Really I can't blame Mexicans for going where the free handouts are. It's our government we should really be angry with. Mexicans are just the flies drawn to the steaming pile of shit that is modern America.

I don't think people hate mexico, they just don't want to be mexico

holy shit, i ca confirm this, i quit the game because of the mexicans, they are all trash in every game, forum, chan, facebook, i fucking hate the mexicans, Fucking people damm

I live in southern Arizona and I don't feel particularly strongly. I've met a lot of piece of shit young Mexican kids -- But also a lot of genuinely hard-working men who are just trying to make a better future for their family.

Mixed bag and generalizations about them are retarded.

kikes
stop believing them

what's to like about mexicans?
>5'3
>put on deodorant but dont shower
>women go to shit after turning 25
>low iq
>not white
>intensely proud of their country despite nothing to be proud about
>muh la raza, muh the border crossed us
"eyyy homes why you not like uss?"

well we have to agree on that a large chunk of the mexicans that go to the us as illegals are affiliated with some cartel, although it's mostly the milennials

'3
5'4'' pls, does it make any difference though? we can't all be 6'2'' niggers
>>put on deodorant but dont shower
that's disgusting, nobody does that
>>women go to shit after turning 25
salma hayek?
>>low iq
true on average, still smarter than niggers
>>not white
many mexicans have european (spanish) ancestry
>>intensely proud of their country despite nothing to be proud about
we can be proud of our history, especially the revolution

>>muh la raza, muh the border crossed us
only the retards say that

problem is how the fuck do we revolt? with the little .22 the government sells us? or do we get mowed down by the military as we charge with machetes and kitchen knives?

Mexican American here, I'll give some insight
I live in Los Angeles CA and currently finishing my masters at UCSD down in San Diego
I went to an top tier magnet high school where I was literally one of maybe 5-10 Hispanics (not just Mexicans) in all of my advanced placement classes
I played varsity baseball and most of my team was upper class white
From what I have gathered, at lead here in CA, Mexicans are seen in an alright light
If you ever visit CA, you'll notice it's FULL OF HISPANICS.
The ones people tend to dislike are the drug adicted gangbanger type
But those seem to be rare nowadays unless you visit extremely risky and poor areas (every city has them)
Whites seem to see Mexicans in a positive light
For the most part, they stick to their kind and do their stuff
Mexicans are hard working and have traditional Christian values (mostly catholic) and tend to behave
Sure some are unattractive as shit but if you're more on the European side with euoropean features you might be seen even as an equal
I mean I feel pretty equal compared to white counterparts
But I still feel that I will never be fully accepted
My fiancé is white, and her family seems to like me and they enjoy the Mexican culture I bring with me
Food + traditions
White people going to quiñeras is like them stepping into a different dimension
They seem to love them
But yes for the most part that "damn Mexicans get out of mah country" type shit are the same type of "fucking niggers" type
Hispanics are pretty respected around here
Can't testify for other parts of the USA but CA is this way from my experience

if we started a revolution we would be painted as a mexican branch of ISIS by the media
plus america will do whatever they have to do to keep us as their little bitches

everyone self respecting Mexican hates chicanos

> Hurr durr you stole your culture from your ancestors

What a dumbass. Also, almost every Mexican I've met is awesome, and I used to play pick up footy with a ton

also that, we are between a rock and a hard place either we keep our heads low being little bitches, or we suck it up and let america and the media paint us as ISIS region 4

yeah mexicans are normally painted in a bad light but most are just genuinely good people

people lashing out over the demographic change

truer words have never been spoken
muricans don't know what it's like to actually FEAR the police since you know they're gonna perform some sort of shakedown
have we mentioned how the concept of "self defense" absolutely eludes our laws? if a guy points a gun at you and you somehow beat him up then YOU go to prison and he walks away free of charge

Because Mexicans in Mexico act like your president Vicente Fox

You don't give a fuck about the illegals until they come here and start ruining things, then you take offense and say "muh land" when we tell you to take your shitty people back

Yeah Mexico City is actually really fun! I went there for the wedding and had a blast. Really cool old churches and buildings. Great shopping, but the sizes are for midgets. Terrible poverty though.

Mexico is a shit hole. The reason Mexico is a shit hole is Mexicans. Americans do not want Mexicans in the US because they do not want those Mexicans, who turn every neighborhood they "immigrate" to into a barrio, turning the US into Mexico.

yeah the architecture is pretty cool, can't say i'd describe mexico city as fun though
and yes, the poverty is really bad, as in really really bad

Texan here, I don't hate Mexicans at all - I just hate the border trash

at least we get to see spic on nigger fights, that's always fun right?
jokes aside, mexicans are generally good people with good values but the cholos are the cancer of mexican society

>at least we get to see spic on nigger fights, that's always fun right?

No. It devalues and destroys neighborhoods and economies.

>exicans are generally good people with good values

Not if they've come here illegally.

>he cholos are the cancer of mexican society

Then Mexico might want to take a cue from The Phillipines.

Physician, heal thineself.

I know fuck that's retarded what I'm supposed to do point that shitty .22lr I bought for like 100 dollars because the Sedena has a monopoly on firearm sales and bullet caliber restrictions (which IMO is retarded you can buy a .308 somehow a .9mm is banned, .38 special is legal while 5.56 is banned etc...) sadly most mexicans still think that it isn't our responsability to look out for our own safety and think they can still rely on our stupid and corrupt as fuck police which also as you said if I injure someone who is robbing my house or something I get raped in jail and those fuckers continue their criminal life

Shut the fuck up beaner

You commiefornia fuckers need to stop calling yourselves "Hispanic" and quit ruining the spaniard's reputation you bean rape babies

You're a fucking mestizo regardless that government labels you "Hispanic"

Stop stealing Euro terms

>Stop stealing Euro terms
Hispanic: a Spanish-speaking person living in the US, especially one of Latin American descent.

when i was little some cops came to my school and talked to us about crimes and stuff
eventually one older guy asked "am i allowed to use self defense if someone tries to stab me" and the cop straight up said no. absolutely fucking disgusting

I fucked up my sentence:
*what am I supposed to do point that shitty .22lr I bought for 100 dollars and hope the bad guy doesn't turn me into swiss cheese with his illegal .45?

our post 1968 laws regarding self defense and firearm ownership are fucking retarded, and people just ate it up....

US should learn from us regarding gun control and self defense, they should never disarm themselves willingly

Genetically wise, it's spanish ancestry

Also latin america means latino

Not all Spanish blood is from latin american

Why does trump like dumb smelly niggers but hate hardworking spics that mow lawns for almost no money?

You better not be talking about Katrina or David, nigger.