Minorities of Sup Forums, how are you treated in your country?

Minorities of Sup Forums, how are you treated in your country?
In australia life is tough, whitey keeps us down, but we fight back

I hate minorities I look down on them everywhere I go :D

we are very strong here in EVROPA, the white man has all but surrendered to our might

Russian here. Pretty shitty.

t. marokkaan living in ghettoized suburb

wrong on both counts

Caucasian?

A brown person in a White country is naturally out of place and vice-versa. The locals have no obligation to make them feel welcomed.

I eat wh*Tes for breakfast. And right now, I'm very hungry!

I'm a white guy in Toronto. I have been turned down from renting apartments because I'm not Chink/Poo/Mud

Nice, I guess. I live in town that is 90% my ethnic group so I never have a problem.

I got my own place and living as NEET

back of yt

Ethnic Russians are a minority in Russia.

why does wh*tey always try to resist our brown might

>whitey keeps us down
Stop LARPing Bruce

Really bad. We pay all the taxes, grow all the good and provide all the employment but we're still hated to the point that hundreds of us are tortured and raped to death every year.

More Russian propaganda

Anyone here, /ambiguous minority/?

At least you faggots have your own minority cliques to hang out with.

I have to pretend that I'm Dutch even though in some aspects of life, I am really not, cause I have no community other than that.

Cry more spawn of yakub. America belongs to the Amerindian man.

our gypsies are functuonally illiterate so you'll never see one posting

Do you do your own laundry?

I'm Indonesian-Dutch. And I'm white and usually considered white.
But my mom is Asian. And when I shave my head I look like of like a monk.

are you the tripfag from /an/?

>I'm Indonesian-Dutch.
>And I'm white
Hmm

massive cucks

Horrible, us Transylvanians pay taxes to maintain the failed rromani-an welfare state and we don't get a shred of autonomy in return
Basically, we're modern slaves

Nope.

You should try international sanctions and domestic terrorists funded by foreign countries some time. It does wonders for the average quality of life.

Lmao

Spaniard lefties fund mapuche terrorists now that you mention it

Oh yes, I'm sure they got hundreds of millions of US$. Did they join forces with the neighbouring countries and fight a full-scale war against you too? Did your country have to survive during a war, totally financially and logistically isolated from the rest of the world? Were you forced to build your own weapons, from pistols to fighter aircraft, because nobody would sell you any?

We didn't get to actually fight but we were about to fight against our 3 bordering cunts back in the seventies when we had nothing but will, and still they didn't dare to. And we are talking proper cunts not a bunch of tribal niggers with ak's so don't go full retard on me boer trash, I know your country and your history

Ah yes 8% of the population vs. 80% and the entire world. You think America would have let us win a civil war?

Pathetic

It depends.

If you're poor and a minority where I am, every single stereotype is thrown at you. Someone could be very well educated, but just unemployed due to circumstances not under their control. In America, stereotypes follow a person intensely, despite people fighting against the notions.

As someone who is mixed, but can pass as a "swarthy European," which I've been told before, I've seen how my mother, who is dark, is treated differently. People are surprised if/when they realize she's my mom, considering how much I take after my dad (very light skin, slim build, straight nose, straightish hair, etc.)

Although I have a STEM degree, it has been undeniably easier for me to move up the ranks in my career due, in part, to my skin color.

Interestingly, my mother said racism nowadays is sometimes worse than the 60s/70s. Back then, you were called a nigger to your face; now because everyone wants to seem politically correct, people hide their true face and burst when they can't take it anymore. She said the "golden age" was in the 80s to mid/late 90s. Although people were still racist, it just wasn't as horrible.

Normally. My first language is Russian fucking big thanks to parents. I suck at Latvian, but I'm doing my best.

Furthermore, sometimes I fell like I don't belong in this country. It's frigging hard to deal with feelings of loneliness and worthlessness. It makes me sad and depressive, so I can't find any friends or get a job.

Our country was better and stronger than yours is today and probably ever will be mestizo.

You need a sip of water to cool off johan

nice try bruce. abbos can't read