Anjem Choudary FINALLY Arrested

>theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/16/anjem-choudary-convicted-of-supporting-islamic-state

Infamous hate preacher Anjem Choudary finally BTFO into jail, along with his right hand man. Shame he can't be deported as he's a British National, and it took him this long to get arrested.

Also, some of the mainstream news outlet articles following this are a little bit redpilled...

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/17/it-was-britains-hopeless-tolerance-which-allowed-anjem-choudarys/

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37104446

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vev-OzHQy94
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_fdtmegiZY
youtube.com/watch?v=OwdDOeFVaz0
youtube.com/watch?v=lOcDndO7m4Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johan_Bäckman#Persona_non_grata_status_in_Estonia
youtube.com/watch?v=vEbPZxlk8o8
youtube.com/watch?v=2BrueU4xd2w
telegraph.co.uk/news/bbc/11605852/BBC-criticised-over-comparison-of-Anjem-Choudary-with-Nelson-Mandela-and-Mahatma-Gandhi.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In b4 'Britain is getting uncucked!'

Reminder that he called for the death of all servicemen and the installation of sharia law in Britain and was allowed to walk free
Whilst English people go to jail for writing mean words on Facebook

>When Sharia law is implemented, maybe in 10 or 15 years’ time, she [the Queen] would be expected like all women in Britain to be covered from head to toe, only revealing her face and hands.

Just how long is your queen expected to live? 150? 200?

Her Majesty is immortal, so long as the blood sacrifices don't end.

We let him preach on because we believe in freedom of speech, it was only until he fully declared support for an enemy of the state that we arrested him

To be fair mate, he's got a point.

People have been arrested for "rascist comments" about Syrian refugees being reported. That seems to go against freedom of speech to me.

But the uncucking begins now. If the media is using this as a case for too much tolerance in our country, it's only a matter of time before the people start echoing those ideas, as do the politicians elected by those people.

The uncucking begins now.

HRH will live exactly as long as one intends to.

Daily Reminder that Choudary is an agent of the Security Services

good! that guy is a fucking cunt! if i ever see him i would smash his head in with a brick!

>We let him preach on because we believe in freedom of speech

>search ukip website
>get arrested

top of the mornin to ye gov'na!

i would probably support sharia law taking over.

You do have a point. I've never particuarly liked him, but ultimately, he does (or at least, should) have the freedom to say what he pleases, and he shouldn't be thrown in jail for voice his opinions, however much we disagree with those opinions.

>Implying the guy doesn't want to go to prison and be worshipped by his fellow Muslims

Wow user, you're so brave!

Hi Abdul.

What he should have, and be encouraged to use, is the freedom to leave and find a country that suits his ideals, rather than forcing them upon a different nation, that was never founded under Muslim law. But no, was never going to happen, because they don't have the comforts that we afford to the common people. So, instead of joining a country where his people are the majority, and the laws support his beliefs, he preaches political overhaul through radicalism and terrorism.

>He has probably radicalized thousands of mudshits
>He will most likely get 2-3 years in prison
Worth? Kek'd.

>Sentenced for ten years.

No he probably won't serve the full amount, but it'll be more than 2-3. Agreed though, it isn't enough. If he'd been in another country, showing support for ISIS, especially violently, in the vicinity of troops fighting against them, he'd be shot, and the same should happen to enemies on our own soil.

yeah whereas if i said "i really hate islam, it's a terrible ideology" on kikebook i'd be arrested

> so-called Islamic State
This shit needs to stop. Not only BBC doing this now, ITV and Channel 4 also following suit.

How is it so-called? They pray to Allah and follow the instructions of the Quran and Sharia Law.

he was an isis recruiter and openly incited murder of britons. it's just that he's a lawyer so he's very careful about skirting the law on incitement to murder and recruitment for terrorist groups.

checked guvna

they're not opinions you silly cuckold, they are calls to action
daily reminder that so-called "free speech" in the USA is what brought us BLM and SJWs

The whole "not real Muslims" fallacy needs to end.

They aren't walking around shouting "Buddha Akbar", they aren't enforcing the 10 Commandments, or preaching from the Talmud.

They are Muslims, they follow Islam. End of story. Just because they are radicalised does not mean they are not working from the same religion as the moderates.

The UK government has the ability to censor mass media outlets over such things. So-called Islamic State is the so-called Conservatives' approved title, any others leave you open to being shut down.
It's even worse for outlets which broadcast/are sold in Scotland.

Congratulations idiots now he will convert a shit load of prisoners.
You had to execute him fucking retards.

> So-called Islamic State is the so-called Conservatives' approved title
David Cameron called them out over the so-called title back when he encouraged MPs to say Daesh instead.

Thank goodness. This guy was preaching in Finland once.

>It's even worse for outlets which broadcast/are sold in Scotland.
What is the SNP forcing on the subject of ISIS?

Should have left him to do his thing. Unless he was causing riots he should be protected.

Also good job on throwing away the easiest lead on potential terrorists. Nanny state ho!

That whites are the real danger.

Literally same happens in USA under freedom of religion.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vev-OzHQy94
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_fdtmegiZY
youtube.com/watch?v=OwdDOeFVaz0
youtube.com/watch?v=lOcDndO7m4Q

This Guy is a disgrace. Was about time they put him away.
What is your Mayor saying?

that was fun as hell haha

A lot of these preachers are slippery fuckers. They know how much they can say before it becomes illegal. The number of complaints this guy had and the police could do nothing until he declared support for IS.

The problem is there are dozens if not hundreds more like him and we would have to surrender more of our own rights for them to be detained.

Not my Mayor, but unsurprisingly no comment as of yet as far as I'm aware. If he does make a statement on it, he'll probably go for the "not real Islam" narrative, instead of admitting he should have been removed sooner, and that we need to crack down on this violation of our country, where people like Choudary are free to publicly radicalise the muds of the UK..

Arguably, losing more of our rights so that hate preachers and radicals can be arrested would be the lesser of two evils.

>People think this is good news
You realize this is how Islam really begins to infiltrate a society right? It's an entire doctrine aimed at converting shitskins with behavioral disorders into Islam. Prison is a perfect breeding ground for this, and now this durka is protected by the government. How do you think Malcolm X got his start?

Fuck me Sup Forums, the government without a doubt knows this. How deep does this go?

Please put him general population, please.

It's embarrassing how long he managed to slip through the cracks. He "legally" didn't do anything wrong but everyone on the force knew he was bad, judges knew he was bad and so did all of we, the public

And the only thing they got him on is his support for Isis, not even the evidence of hate preaching was enough. He's done a fuckton of damage and created more future hate preachers in all this time he was allowed to walk freely.

The legal system needs some updating to fuck these guys up the moment it's discovered they are against UK, pro Sharia and are hate preaching

Still, I'm happy he's behind bars UKbros

So he was literally arrested for thought crime?

Pathetic

That literally the worst fucking option. Unless you want your blacks to start detonating themselves in subway stations, keep him silenced.

It's difficult because he's not young guy who could be cured with anti-jihad rehab. Guy that old is not going to change.

No he's never going to change in prison. As a matter of fact, it only provides a new opportunity for him to radicalized inmates like Islam is infamous for. This is really, really, bad news.

>How deep does this go?
Probably further than we goys will ever really know, and we can only speculate as to why.

>The legal system needs some updating to fuck these guys up the moment it's discovered they are against UK, pro Sharia and are hate preaching
Exactly the problem that several countries around the world have. If someone in your country is spreading hatred for that country, it's majority citizens, and it's laws, that should be a removal of citizenship status right there.

This is what the mayor of London was saying

Islam is a crime against thought, so yes.

What I mean, in other contries than UK(which treats all of these cases such as this one as act of terrorism) they are put in deradicalisation programs instead prison. But it's not like deradicalisation would help this guy either.

I don't understand why Finland let this guy to preach here three years ago. Estonia has banned a Finnish docent from entering there because he's seen as national security threat for being Putinshill. Why not just do that?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johan_Bäckman#Persona_non_grata_status_in_Estonia

It's common sense to know those type of aliens don't belong in UK (or Europe for that matter) but to make a law specific against hate preaching would 100% bring the discussion back to freedom of speech and it would end right then and there, back to square one.

So we need some other law but honestly, I'm too stupid of a man to think of any. Common sense laws would make the entire legal system go crazy so idunno.
Just fucking snipe the assholes and have the killer "never be found"

>^above post was fiction mr thoughtpolice

I don't care. Too little too fucking late.

Fucker should have been glassed a long time ago.

If you think that quote is real then you need to kill yourself immediately

>Fucker should have been *gassed* a long time ago.

Fixed that for you.

> Member of SAFKA
>Believes the the 1917 Bolshevik revolution was social progress

Holy fuck. Please tell me no one in Finland takes this guy seriously.

>Why doesn't the UK have anti-radiclaiztion programs?

Well to answer that

>muh sovereignty
>muh multiculturalism

Brits are still too cucked to realize that Islam in itself is just a symptom of a subversive ethnic mindset, one which innately promotes violence and degeneracy due to the nature of its adherents. I can't imagine the muslims would stand by and Choudery was placed under such a program, you could expect a rise in terrorist bombings/ assaults across the UK if that were to happen. In my opinion it's just to dangerous.

If he was not MI 5 and allowed to walk the streets, the UK is a bigger cuck than Sweden. They had him on US TV, admitting to encouraging mudslimes here to join ISIS.

What are british jails like? Are they as rough as American ones? Or do they just sit you down on a sofa and give you tea and crumpets all day?

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I hope he gets raped.

>I hope he gets raped.
He will basically be running the fucking prison. It's all muslims, he will convert others and if anything do the raping.

>I hope he gets raped.
British jails aren't like American ones.

>Holy fuck. Please tell me no one in Finland takes this guy seriously.
Lol, no. He's seen as kind of annoyance though and in Russia they call him a human rights activist. He was also hosting some kind of conference about "how to shut down state media of Finland" because of how our state media journalist busted Russotrolls.
youtube.com/watch?v=vEbPZxlk8o8
Putinshills get harsh criticism here and that's exactly how pro-Sharia preachers should be treated as well.

Rapes aren't that common, but violent assaults can be almost expected, depending on the prison and what your crime was. There's been a few stories of pedophiles in jail either being killed by inmates, or driven to attempt suicide due to being assaulted on a daily basis.

And seeing as we've had some Muslim pedo rings here in the UK, hopefully he gets that same treatment.

Nah he is going to be the king there, most prisoners are muslim. He will be radicalizing and organizing terrorist in no time. Just as planned. This guy works for the government, for sure.

Digits are unreal in this thread

>Rapes
>Implying all of the western world's prisons are nigger rape cages like ours

Nice meme

Well he's not completely wrong about Ukraine being a NATO and Russian proxy war, at least after Soros admitted to spurring the coup. He's still just your run of the mill shill for the Russians.

I doubt this would work for Islamists. If Guantanamo can't break them believe me nothing will.

is involuntary isolation an option for a fresh inmate?

These BBC interviews were disasters
Why the host isn't leading the conversation at all
Why even give so much platform to him
youtube.com/watch?v=2BrueU4xd2w

>Why even give so much platform to him
Why indeed.

BBC was useless
telegraph.co.uk/news/bbc/11605852/BBC-criticised-over-comparison-of-Anjem-Choudary-with-Nelson-Mandela-and-Mahatma-Gandhi.html

>Freedom of speech
>Meanwhile, people criticizing the immigration policy are sent to the pokey
independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
www.theverge.com/2016/3/24/11297128/matthew-doyle-arrest-muslim-tweet-brussels

Ok kid.