You're not brave... men are brave. You say that you want to help people, but you can't feel their pain...

>You're not brave... men are brave. You say that you want to help people, but you can't feel their pain... their mortality... it's time you learn what it means to be a man!

What did he mean by this?

obviously he intended to kill Superman's parents

>I feel inadequate so I'm going to beat you up

That's about it

He wanted Superman to bend him over and show him what it means to be the MAN of steel.

Why were the DCEU's Bruce and Lex Jr at odds again?

>You're not brave... men are brave. You say that you don't want it in your ass, but you can't feel the pleasure... the ecstasy... it's time you learn what it means to be a man!

They weren't really, he just never talks to lex or anything (probably because the guy is a total douche). He never went to Lex gatherings because he was anti-social and only was blasting at Luthors stuff because be wanted Dat sweet sweet kryptonite.

>You say that you want to help people, but you can't feel their pain... their mortality... it's time you learn what it means to be a man!

I don't remember that part.

i want to understand the "what did he mean by this" meme, or i want it to stop.

I remember the "it's time you learn what it means to be a man" part from one of the trailers, though it isn't in the actual movie.

I wonder if it would have been better for Bruce and Luthor to be allied throughout the whole movie against Clark-----if only because the opening of BvS puts Bruce Wayne so firmly against Superman. Like Lex doesn't betray Bruce or his allies in this movie------but he does do everything in his power turn the populace against Superman. (Which in turn would make Clark's paranoia against Lex and Bruce like in that dinner scene in the beginning more understandable)

Kryptonian privilege
I guess the joker wasn't his type.

It is, though.

where? I'm literally watching it right now and I can't find it.

The truth, the only problem is that Lex should say stuff like that

Bruce didn't know Lex wanted the same goal as him or he would have said yes to working together at the gala. Lex wanted Bruce to work with him but Bruce is too prideful I guess.

the obvious?

Its easy to say your brave if you cant die.

>I want to write a story about Batman fighting Superman but am shit at writing so Batman's motivations aren't believable.

He's a brave guy.

He is saying that superman is pretentious with his actions and that he doesn't understand people.

This criticism of superman falls short when his first enemies were three of his same species who by all rights could have killed him.

It means he's a fucking twat ans Zach Snyder needs to have his head surgically removed from his own asshole.

>implying that was the point

That Snyder is a hack, this story has the depth of a puddle and all that Terrio hype was a joke.

Yeah. Batman was wrong for the vast majority of the movie because he was an antagonist. Muh 1% was supposed to be wrong. "Ur not brave ur not man" was also supposed to be wrong.

>everyone blaming Snyder
David S Goyer wrote the script. There were rewrites, but the stench of Goyer runs deep.

Almost every flaw in BvS (convoluted plot, pretentious dialogue, plot holes, ridiculous conteviences, terrible characterisation) is also present in Goyer's Batman trilogy.

Is that the real dialogue or are you pulling my leg?

The problem is that the "Muh Martha" scene had Batman and Superman become friends without any actual resolution to their ideological differences. Superman never explains himself, Batman is never shown to change his mind, Batman just throws everything away to save someone with the same name as his mommy.

The movie was made by a Superman fanboy that painted him like better than Jesus, don't expect Batman to make any sense other than being the Jews of the situation

Why was Batman such a MRA in this movie?

>Count the saved, Alfred.
>Billions, thousands after that.
>He has the power to protect the entire planet, and if there is even a ONE PERCENT chance that he is our ally, we need to take that as an ABSOLUTE certainty,
>and we have to befriend him.

Would this have been better?

He was going to give Superman the D

Hence why Supes will feel the pain and learn what it means to be a man.

There was no time
>Alright this rampaging monster can wait, We need to talk about those guys you beat up a month ago.

No, that's stupid.
Quoting Superman: "No one stays good on this planet". Batman did the right thing in expecting the worse

They didn't really become friends so much as Batman realized that he was being a huge asshole. He didn't really have to "change his mind" because he already knew what motivated Clark, he just decided that the chance that it was all an act was high enough that he should preemptively kill Clark.

When he was standing over Clark and he finally realized that he probably wasn't trying to ruse him with the earlier "I need your help bit" he realized how much of a scumbag he had become. Hence the whole ptsd "Oh no, I am Joe Chill." thing.

First time Anal

>Zack snyder
>Superman fanboy
LOL

A good writer would set things up so that the fight between Batman and Superman was directly connected to their differences, so that the end to their fight was a satisfying conclusion to their conflict.

A competent writer wouldn't have jumped straight from the big titular fight sequence into a big rescue sequence into another big fight sequence, or wouldn't have established that Batman and Superman were so fundamentally ideologically opposed if he wasn't going to resolve it.

A sane human being would recognise that if your film is called Batman vs Superman, maybe you shouldn't rush the conclusion of their fight to fit in Batman and Superman and Wonder woman vs Zod and Lex Luthor's love-child.

>>> I have seen Kill Bill and have never read a comic with Superman in it besides Dark Knight Returns

he is

>You're not an interesting character because you're overpowered
Pretty much this.

In just seven days he can make him a man.

"I have to get the kryptonite, Alfred."
"To destroy it?"
"Yes."

>Being OP means that you aren't grounded
>Power corrupts easier than you think
Beware the Ubermensch

>Tell me,
>Are you okay?

that's cute, coming from a fucking billionaire liberal like Bruce Wayne
My buddy here is the real deal

ITT: too stupid to realize that Batman was meant to be the fucking villain in this movie

Not
Do you smile?

"I thought you wanted to fight me!"
"Really? I thought you wanted to fight me! That's why I made this suit!"
>they both laugh

Final scene, Batman shakes hands with Superman.
Batman: We make a fine team.
Superman: Maybe even the WORLD'S FINEST.
>they both look at the camera and wink

Or it was completely unclear, and only visible to people with autistic attention to detail after multiple viewings.

Like nearly everything in Batman v Superman.

This. Even Alfred says Batman's gone off his rocker in the past few months. His obsession and and anger are causing him to act irrationally.

He hates women, and is a sociopath that thinks everyone else is too.

You can understand the vast majority of the movie in one viewing if you're not retarded.

>le sociopath meme

>Paranoid asshole who even has his best friend telling him he's becoming cruel
>Wants to kill a guy who has done nothing to him
Seems pretty villainous to me. And I only saw it once in the theater.

we da bad guys

Reminds me of that post of Adam West/George Reeves BVS.

Bats is sort of a sociopath, a little.

how can he be the villain if he was right?

Yeah it was great. I thought it had some room for improvement though. Still, I'd love to see a World's Finest movie someday. It would be interesting if it happened later.

Or just an asshole when it comes to being Batman.

What? Context?

It looks like Bruce buried him in there thinking he was dead.

He was dead, it's the Under the Hood storyline, Joker killed him and all.
Superboy Prime punched reality or something so Jason came back to life, buried.

do people really think Eisenbergs Luthor is Lex Jr?

it makes sense that hes a young up and comer Superman is
would a veteran Batman
Bruce Wayne even
not be aware of a psychotic billionaire 30 minutes away that does things like ressurect alien warriors as grotesque monsters?

>Those fingernails being scratched off
I cringe everytime

Maybe if Luthor had a history of mad science endeavors, but prior to BvS he was just a corrupt businessman. Perhaps Batman in his prime may have taken him out due to him being corrupt. That would have been interesting.

There's a 1% chance you'll be a dangerous hacker with steroids blowing up vans in the future, perhaps we should murder you just to be on the safe side.

If there's even a 1% chance that the other poster is gay we have to take it as an absolute certainty.

He isn't though. He said in an interview that he grew up reading Heavy Metal and 2000AD comics and was annoyed at DC and Marvel because no one was having sex, getting murdered, or getting raped. He thought that those comics with Superman and Batman were boring and in his world Batman could get arrested and put in jail, and if he did then he would get raped because all the prisoners would gang up on him and he is just one guy.

He also said the idea of Superman and Batman being in costume was ridiculous and couldn't stand the thought of them talking to each other for more than a few seconds.

Man I wish I had the creativity to combine a bunch of out of context quotes and formulate an entire world made of memes. Where do you get your ideas from?

>Batman is psychotic
Other breaking news: Water is wet.

>Batman could get arrested and put in jail, and if he did then he would get raped because all the prisoners would gang up on him and he is just one guy.
If he believes this then his Batman should be dead in the gutter killed by thugs...
What a fucking moron

>using that comic

Go to bed Zak

I wish I were Zack. He's the best.

Having seen the film recently, I still think BvS is mediocre, but even I recognized how Batman was off his usual self in this film, so much so that Alfred constantly berates him about it. People are finding reasons to bash this film.

See The film set up that Batman was stressed and going beyond his usual methods, but this was never resolved. He just decides not to kill Superman and suddenly it's all forgotten. The ideological conflict is never resolved.

A lunatic whose greatest achievement is jumping out of a window?

It was resolved.

Batman wanted to kill God, but God turns out to be just a man. Instead he focuses on justice by rescuing Martha.

it is the only depiction that got Batman right
maybe outside of Lego Movie

you just literally described Batman

As good as Batfleck is, Lego Batman is in a class of his own so it's an unfair comparison. Same with Adam West Batman.

Both Batman and Luthor wanted to kill god, but Batman was capable of letting go one he realized he was in the wrong, while Luthor remained obsessive till the end

Unlike Luthor, Batman was willing to accept he was wrong

Gay sex time.

Bullshit. Batman didn't care about killing God, Batman was trying to prevent the possibility of another Superman-centered disaster like Metropolis.

Lex is bad guy, Superman is good guy, but virtually unstoppable and possibly can become evil. Batman needs at least determine threat so this will be his magnum opus to humanity.
Then Wallace blew up and it triggered Batman's ptsd.

>ctfl + f do you bleed
>0 results
cmon Sup Forums step the fuck up

Le Goyer is bad at his job meme.

Martha

>casuals

Too many insecurities for that.

>but even I recognized how Batman was off his usual self in this film

I get that, but this was the first movie with Battfleck ever and he starts off being unhinged. There wasn't a "usual self" to compare with.

I feel it would have been real easy to rework the movie so that the motivations worked out better.
>Bruce witnesses the battle in metropolis
>sees the destruction Superman is capable of
>decides to follow him and sees him saving lives and decides he's not an immediate threat, but is still wary of Superman
>Batman's recent decline into a cruel tyrant of the night catches Clark's attention
>Superman tracks down Batman and tells him to put away the cowl or he will be forced to stop him
>this reignites his distrust of Superman
>Batman steals the kryptonite from lex, who Bruce was already keeping tabs on due to his dealings and possible connections with various pmc's
>Batman works on his kryotonite weapons, but not to hunt Superman, but to be prepared for any possible altercations with him
>when the court gets blown up, there are fragments of kryotonite(acquired from a different piece than the one Bruce stole) in the explosives, and Superman is wounded
>there are no survivors and Clark flies out of the building to recuperate
>Bruce thinks this is Superman taking out his opposition, this is where Bruce decides to kill Superman
>while Superman is recovering, lex kidnaps Martha
>batman finishes his kryptonite weaponry and prepares for battle
>lex draws out Superman and let's him know that if he doesn't kill Batman, Martha dies
>superman goes to the batsignal, where Bruce is already waiting
>Clark explains everything, but Bruce is wearing ear protection so that his sonic weapons don't kill his hearing
>Batman uses the kryptonite and Clark is forced to take the fight seriously
>as the fight goes on, Bruce's helmet breaks(and his ear protection) just as he pins down clark
>Superman calls Batman Bruce to get his attention, startling him long enough for Superman to start explaining how lex orchestrated this whole thing
>Bruce saves Martha
>superman fights doomsday and "dies"
>Bruce decides to stop killing again

Meme, meme, and meme

Holy fuck this is abysmal

> What did he mean by this
Netflix's Daredevil is a better Batman.

Lex pls.

Ever saw Blade 3 and the Unborn? It's not a "meme" Also yeah he actually wrote it so...

It means Batman is butthurt that no one was paying attention to him.