James is our guy, but this isn't Sup Forums related

THIS is /ourguy/

Who?

>>married to a black woman at one point
Wut

>Sup Forums with good taste

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

My vote goes to Adam

James literally knows more about television and movies than the rest of them combined, there is no real debate on who is Sup Forums's guy

Lawrence is your typical Sup Forums faggot who puts on a normie face in front of his normie friends and the camera

Literally who???

Lawrence is that tryhard kid trying to fit in with the cool guys. He's not as handsome as James, not as charismatic as Papa Bruce and not as successful and well known as Adam. So he tries to be all three at the same time and we got a shrieking, autistic SJW pseudo weeb (James is the real weeb of the group) that needs to wear a costume, a character. That is why he's annoying and any videos he fronts are just bad.
He has no comedic timing, no comedic variety, no charisma and no knowledge. Yet he still insists on shrieking his "jokes", still tries to be the center of attention and still preach his opinion as facts.

He's an interesting case of inferiority complex, really. I watched enough of his streams as background noise to see he's nowhere near as happy with his tumblr hambeast girlfriend as James is with his wife Elyse in their stream, and Lawrence knows it. He also must go to work with different facet of masculinity (the handsome and fit James, the fatherly Bruce, the aloof Adam, the reserved Peake) that he feels emasculated and has that need to overcompensate for it. You can see it, it's a very interesting case. Too bad his coworkers are also his friends so they won't tell him he's cramping their style.

I always thought Elyse was cute, but since she lost weight and cut her hair short I've had the urge to fuck her every time I watch their new vids

At first glance I thought this dude was a young Ron Perlman

This. Lawrence is Reddit-tier.

apparently you can dissect someone's entire being by watching them on YouTube for a couple hours

Yeah, you can.

Sup Lawrence, I look forward to seeing that post in the next comments show

>anyone saying ragequit Kovic is anything more than a whiney faggot
lel

But seriously, Lawrence seems to be an OK dude and has some interesting opinions that extend beyond fart and cuck-jokes which the rest of the guys are more excited about but James seems to be more of a Sup Forums and /fit/ guy.

You can by seeing how a person acts in public on a pedestal and how he acts on a more private (albeit slightly public) environment. People are not that complicated to read. We can actually subconsciously get a read on someone pretty easily by seeing how that person behaves around others, like some sort of sixth sense. You can tell a guy's full of shit or a guy's the real deal. I've been watching these guys as background noise at work since their Inside Gaming days (that's five years ago now) and Lawrence is THE textbook example of that geeky nerd kid getting elevated into the spotlight by his popular friends and (fueled by jealousy of his peers and consumed by his newfound popularity) becomes a loud, overbearing and overcompensating jerk.

You know it's true Lawrence, stop pretending you're cool guy like Adam or a weeb like James. Just be your own person instead of copying other people's traits since you can't contruct your own personality to make yourself as likeable as your friends.

Am I supposed to know who the people you're discussing are?

I always thought that was the personality he played up for the camera. So there's probably some truth to what you're saying. I think Lawrence just amps up his real persona too much.

The fact he needs a persona is proof of his lack of charisma. You can tell the other three are somewhat real, even Elyse feels real, but for Lawrence you can tell he's trying too hard. He's fake, and that's why he can never be as funny as the others. People can tell when you're real or fake, and Lawrence is obviously faking it.

Yeah, even Bruce seems genuine when he acts like a fool. But with Lawrence you know his reactions are embellished in some way. He'd probably say he needs to do that for entertainment value or something.

Is FH getting too mainstream?