Trump has this election

Trump has this election.
Every poll showing Hilary ahead has had its numbers manipulated in her favor.
Every rally she holds has had its attendance disingenuously documented.
Everything about her "support" has been a textbook example of information manipulation.

Obviously, Hilary is the intended president elect. More obviously, she will not win. So a more obvious question remains: how long after the election of President Trump until he is assassinated by the people who really run the US?

It should be obvious by now, as illustrated by this country's history, that deterring from the intended path of a global governing force, that more resembles a global oligarchy which separates the world into the uneducated poor and the wealthy elite, isn't allowed. Hilary is clearly part of this in-crowd, and will follow the path. Assuming Trump isn't in on this same ideal, and it's still very possible that he is, how long will he stay alive after being inaugurated?

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/188096/democratic-republican-identification-near-historical-lows.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What makes you think that the members of the Electoral College would give a shit what the popular vote is?

we'll see. they usually tone down their manipulation closer to the election so they don't look like retards afterward.

Because further fuckery from the fraud system that is US democracy will be met with violent and bloody revolution.

The right has always been ready and willing to overthrow the government, because the US government has been clearly corrupt for the better part of 70 years.

What we see in this election cycle is that the left, all the bernouts, are finally tasting the medicine that their government is shoving into their mouths.

All it would take to start rolling the revolution stone downhill is one more blatant act of the US government ignoring the will of the people to secure its own power.

They wouldn't risk that when it's much easier to let Trump win the election, and then have his assassination pawned off as the act of a "lone extremist".

>all the liberals who will be celebrating in the streets when Trump in assassinated

How do we deal with them?

shill detected

Shilling for who, you useless fucking croatiroach?

I kind of wonder - if Hillary really can manipulate so well, rig the polls all across the board and affect public opinion this much - what stops her from changing results of votes when you burgerstan anons will vote for the president? Wouldn't that mean that the battle's already lost?

You won't.

The liberal media will spit out a message about "hate breeds hate" and that Trump's assassination was a product of his own intolerant views.

They'll find a way to turn Trump into a martyr for progressive leftist ideals, while simultaneously defaming his entire platform; that classic liberal double think.

GET BACK ON YOUR MEDS OP!!!!

This. Its just like in 2012 when the liberals ran around babbling that all the polls showed Obama in the lead and Romney would have to change something to have any chance of winning. But Romney stuck to his script as a rich, possibly autistic asshole with no empathy or ability to relate to the average voter. A transparent tool who obviously only ever indented to become president to save other rich people money on taxes. Which is why in November he won in the huge landslide every conservative on Sup Forums predicted despite the polls. And guess what? The last 4 year economic recovery and massive stock market boom are solely attributed to Mitt Romney's huge tax breaks, deregulation of wall street, and unfettered global trade. Terrorism no longer exist because they are too scared of our 15 new warships and North Korea has surrendered as they don't see the president as a weak apologist who will bow before any leader he meets. Gays no longer exist because they see Romney as a role model for turning straight and women no longer get abortions or even become pregnant as they all have converted to Mormonism.

for dumber faggot you dumb faggot

You're confusing manipulation with outright control.

Changing vote results would be outright control, and it'd be too obvious to keep the populace from revolting.

Manipulation is when you let the populace believe they're thinking for themselves as they vote for the results that you desire.

By letting the people elect Trump, it reaffirms to them that they have some level of control over their government. Assassinating him later and chalking it up to an extremist allows the government to retain all of its control without causing suspicion from the vast majority of the populace; and everyone trying to act the wiser will be deemed a conspiracy theorist.

>Romney is comparable to Trump in any way

Nobody expected Romney to win any more than they expected Mccain to win.

No no no, Trump is going to lose because the vote is going to be rigged in coincidentally all of the same states where he trailed in the polls.

I know, the shitstorms going to be even worse this time around when Trump inevitably looses. The guy has been trying to run for president for 20 years. The farthest he every got was when he had the advantage of running against 15 other absurdly bad opponents. Funny thing is that Clinton has been so surprisingly weak, a lot of those guys would probably have a good chance at winning.

That's whats going to really make the conservative meltdown in November unique. They'll all know its their own fault they lost a completely winnable election. The self delusion is absurd right now.

The delusion is thinking that Hilary has any support beyond her true believer base on the farthest progressive left.

We'll see in november. If you're so confident, go bet your life savings on some 10:1 odds for Donald you'd make a killing.

>has had its numbers manipulated in her favor.

Yes which is why Romney is president right now.

Romney never had more than the republican base support, and he ran on vastly different platforms than Trump.

This grasping at straws is fucking pathetic. Next, tell me how Trump will lose because Mccain lost.

This.

It will be hailed as a 'rejection of divisive ideals", and "the wall" will be a symbol of "the old ways".His entire campaign is nothing but an attempt by the PTB to "make a statement" about the world as we move into a Totalitarian State (Don't worry - it won't be either Communistic or Fascist). This is so obvious that it hurts to see people take this seriously.

Space-brothers, please save us. We need you now.

Trump has less support among white voters than Romney did, especially among white women and the white collar class.

And he sure as hell isn't making up for it with other races.

Look, I'm not saying its over, but he's got a lot of work to do in winning over more whites.

trump will lose because bush lost

we just got to watch them steal the votes. Dead people, illegals, children, dogs, Mickey Mouse are going to vote for Lucifer.

I don't like to engage in conspiracy theories like that the polls are rigged outright, but I still think Trump is doing fine.

This isn't a normal election and normal prediction methods are going to be upset. That's something everyone can admit. I think those upsets are going to be in Trump's favor.

The time we have left should also benefit Trump. There isn't anything else the media can throw at him and each trivial gaffe they catch him in is less effective than the last. Meanwhile we've got the debates, possible riots, possible terrorist attacks, promised additional Hillary leaks, investigations of crimes based on existing leaks, Hillary health issues, Trump unleashing all his funding with ad campaigns, and then the actual election turnout which based on primary turnout, will benefit Trump and is not reflected in polls.

What do they have to look for? Trump saying more things that they can play gotcha with? Everybody's seen that already and each attempt seems more contrived.

Trump has WAYY less GOP support than Trump. the Cruz and moderate wings of the party hate Trump. Libertarians hate trump. Social conservatives and social liberals hate Trump. Might as well put George Wallace on the ballot.

He doesn't have much time. Don't forget about early voting.

>but he's got a lot of work to do in winning over more whites.

Nor would that mean he would win user. 81% of Latinos will not vote for Drumpf. That's way way worse than Romney. He has 0% support among blacks, way worse than Romney. Women vote goes to Hilary cause first women. And you better believe young people aren't voting for a bigot like Drumpf.

>Don't forget about early voting.

I'll be voting for Hillary soon user.

According to who, exactly?

I think people see 90% predictions that Clinton will win and people think that it means its a sure thing. Its not. Its 90%. You can roll a 10 sided dice and get a 10, same chance as Trump winning.

I have never seen, downloaded or posted this pic before. Sup Forums will not let me post Shitrilly in black face. Is it just me?

Just about every poll has Trump losing white women, while overwhelmingly winning white men.

Part of this I think is due to many white women being college graduates and working white collar jobs. They are less likely to support Trump than blue collar voters.

>believing anything you see in mainstream media polls

Color me surprised.

"rigged" is a loaded word. The polls being weighted in favor of democrats is indisputable.

Ridiculously so. Registered dems are not +10.

gallup.com/poll/188096/democratic-republican-identification-near-historical-lows.aspx

Unless they've polled at least 40% Independents said poll is worthless.

Can't stump the Trump hype, bitch. Your demoralizing posts won't work.

Yup, Breitbart loves Hillary so much they fudged their numbers to favor her!

Get real.

>their poll

$0.05 has been deposited in your account!

ppl are waking up. your in the minority now you fucking good goy.

>Every poll showing Hilary ahead has had its numbers manipulated in her favor.
Denial is the first stage,

>Every rally she holds has had its attendance disingenuously documented.
You must be from some other country. We don't elect our President based on "rally attendance". Even half-wits in America know at least this.

>Everything about her "support" has been a textbook example of information manipulation.
Ah, I found your textbook (pic related)

>Assuming Trump isn't in on this same ideal, and it's still very possible that he is, how long will he stay alive after being inaugurated?
Are you suggesting violent, irrational TrumDumpsters - who routinely fall for ridiculous absurdities - will commit the ultimate atrocity against their loser leader?

no way user, try again