rate
strawpoll.com/k6r32sys

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKtGXd_C4EY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I liked it

PICKLE RICK!

only funny moments were in the non post-apo setting desu, it got a few chuckles out of me
summer being a strong woman felt forced
this scene with the guy overthinking his mustache reeks of woman writing too (and when they're making out, wtf)
overall a mediocre episode

Its obvious that this episode is apart of an arc from the first episode. Itll get back to normal soon.

You have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Can someone please explain why this line is so funny?

>that scene with Beth talking to Rick about divorce
>Rick actually responding instead of changing the subject

Fuck these vagina writers.

autistic """""""""humor""""""""""""

>this scene with the guy overthinking his mustache reeks of woman writing too

This is very observant. Yeah, it is womanly writing.

I seriously didn't get the dog thing at all.

If you don't get why people find this funny you'll never get it. You're IQ level is simply to low too get the humor.

Because Jerry is a fucking loser. Anyone else in the family would have fought the wolf.

Why does this show make you so mad friend, do you take it as a personal insult to your intelligence?

This. I was pretty disappointed.

HAHAHAH guys i found the brainlet

kys you fucking fedora fag.

No, I'm not mad. I'm inteligent enought too get the jokes.

DUDE DADS ARE WORTHLESS DIVORCE YOUR HUSBAND LMAO
DUDE NO GODS LMAO
DUDE ALL MEN TURN OUT LIKE SHIT LMAO
DUDE HUMIDIFIED BY A DOG TAKE THAT PATRIARCHY LMAO

literally a meme show who's every scene is taylor made for reddit

PICKLE RICK!

This poster hasn't ever had a girl
Search your feelings, you know it to be true

I liked it. Despite the whinging about muh feminist narrative.

>HUMIDIFIED

Dude dogs are the best humidifiers

What I didn't like about the episode was how you could clearly feel the parts where, in the of the first draft of the episode, they'd left a blank [put joke here later] and kept going with the basic skeleton of the story. A lot of the jokes were stilted because of that.

I'm married and I feel the same way about this shitty reddit show

Are you sure because you know, I see your intentionally misspellings and you've got some heavy sarcasm thing going, we all get it. Maybe you should just say what it is that has you so upset and get it off your chest.

>this scene with the guy overthinking his mustache reeks of woman writing too

Really makes ya think

me too

if after waiting for so long and after all the re writes - i give up

sure the series will have its moments but i just saw planet of the apes - twin peaks and rick and morty in under 24hours and i feel catatonic dead inside.... things aint getting better

probably kill my self after blade runner 2049 desu

Apocalypse summer is super fucking hot.

I'll probably join you

joke is he's weak + I got Meg from family guy vibe from this

Nothing really. I'm just bored.

That one guy. We all know him

*crosses arms and nods wisely in agreement*

+1

NOTHING MATTERS BUT i STILL WANT HARMLESS SEX

I was certain it was gonna be Jerry under there

That was such a fucking waste of a character. It was literally just some guy. If it wasn't Jerry then it would have been neat if the guy under the mask was the guy Morty's new arm wants revenge against, or maybe somebody from the school or a callback character or at least something memorable.
Instead it was a forgettable nobody

in the next episodes

blue hair strikes again

show is ruined

>masterbates facing the door

PICKLE

RICK

it owuld be dark like in sunny where a whore make her dad strips

What's going on?

I live in europe and the adult swim site doesn't work, where can I watch the episode?

watchcartoononline

Why were they pushing on his chest if they wanted to drown him?

Thanks senpai

Where's the mega link for a fellow brorty?

Butt he had his back to the door

>One, Summer needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a shotgun. Two, whenever Summer's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Summer"?

Lazy animation

I think it was implied that they were squeeezing on his neck instead of just drowning him for whatever reason

>summer implies sitting on the couch watching tv all day isn't fucking perfect nihilism in practice
>dude if you dont care about anything why aren't you killing anyone
i thought this show was supposed to be smart?

There was another womanly bit. When Jerry tells Beth that the kids went through the portal, and then she just blew him off really coldly and leaves the garage. That was meant to be funny, too.

They couldve played a whole becoming her mother bit where it plays out the same as with Jerry and Beth. Obviously the set up wasnt really there but instead we get shallow nonsesnse. Im surprised there wasnt a domestic violence bit forced in there

the only funny thing in the episode was the morty robot malfunctioning.
everything else was just forced emptional crap and muh nihilism, it's like they forgot it was supposed to be a comedy.

Anyone else felt bad for Robot Morty?

Yeah maybe. Guy didn't really look like someone getting strangled though.

What they should've done is bash his skull in with the crowbar.

I want to fuck summers

Great, great. Just leave them right there on the floor on your way out.

I don't like how this show is pushing that nihilism is cool and "scientific", I feel that it will have a negative effect on the high schoolers who are the show's target audience.

it was sub par compared to season 1 and 2, why must women ruin everything.

Dab on em pickle Rick!!!!!!

still preferred it over the improv episodes 2bh

>Summer is on outrageous girl
>she's total in my face

>pickle rickers in the house tonight

It's so simple. A truly dating synthesis

God I fucking hate women. I wish I could kill one.

So Summer and Morty are sociopathic murderers now with no regard for life?

t. Elitist redditor

Nooo, dude, it's supposed to be like a commentary on how kidz deal with parents divorce and shit, dont you get itttt???

>This is what redditors actually believe

>wanna piss on it?

that was kinda hot.

>parents get divorced
>daughter becomes degenerate and fucks adult while underage
Breddy redpilled desu

I actually didn't get it. do my parents have to get divorced for me to understand the joke?

They completely broke Summer's character for no reason. Morty was still in line with his character, when the arm went to kill the slaver guy he was talking about how he didn't want it to happen either. We've seen before that Morty's willing to go on killing sprees, but pussy's out when it gets personal. Idk how to explain summer though, people are blaming it on women writers and that's about the only good explanation I've seen so far.

to inligent to understend reek or mortem

>Implying there was a joke
Like cmon its so deep and shit!

It was ok? Sorta underwhelming overall.

oh I get it she was on her period!

Not any more or less funny than most episodes

I've only an IQ of 120, can I still understand the jokes in this show?

Disappointing episode. It was fine, but just so meh. Some awkward lines that landed flat. This is what I felt basically. Just a flat out not as funny episode.

My favorite parts were with the robot morty and summer honestly. Everything else was just sort of boring. Oh and the line about "this is the first mutant I killed, he died because he looked back and I want you to have it." That was pretty good. Everything else was meh as fuck.

I've got an IQ of 130 and the shows still shit, so i guess not.

no.

This. Last I remember, Summer was freaking out in Rick's parked spaceship. Morty's outbreaks of violence have made sense so far.This Summer stuff is just, welp, if you say so, show.

Don't worry, dude! You can visit the discussions on our official subreddit to get simple explanations if some of the jokes were too technical, haha.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKtGXd_C4EY

I honestly don't think it was just the female writers. I think they've also just ran out of original ideas. they've also taken the show in the direction the fans want it to go with the nihilism and the "to intelligent" shit rather than saying true to their original vision.

At what point did you realize Jerry is the good guy and the kids being raised by Rick and Beth is horrible?

It's not their faults user, for the most part they just aren't funny. So when you gather some random women up to write comedy you're gonna have some problems

>good guy
>bad guy

Fuck off with your slave morality, bitch.

Jerry's always been the good guy, a complete idiot but yet the only voice of reason.

>What they should've done is bash his skull in with the crowbar.

nah, rick should've just shot him and tossed the gun to morty. **burp** now both our fingerprints are on the murder weapon, let's go

What is this dog scene everyone is talking about

I only see 2 scenes with Jerry, no dogs in either

Sup Forums - Television & Film

There's not really any decisively good situation for them. Rick's shown over and over to be a complete piece of shit, I mean S3E1 he pretty much goes on a giant psychopathic rant. Only reddit-tier "wow so le edgy" people think he's the good guy here. But at the same time, Jerry's a complete idiot and not much better at raising them for different reasons. Long story short Post-credit scene

2/10 bait

Show's so goooood you even watch the credits!