The state of this place is pathetic

>Entire board is literally GoT shit

Fucking hell, we need to clean this fucking place, create a /tvg/ ffs you fucking idiots.

could be worse. it could be end-to-end Dr Who generals filled with hyper-spergs who know exactly who Adric was with when he died and why the Doctor couldn't save him.

or maybe you'd prefer to see Sup Forums full of those Big Brother astroturfs?

we need more space for off topic threads and meme reposts

we just need /pleb/ for all capeshit, got, rick and morty, dr. who, star wars, and most recent hollywood films

>Sup Forums says GOT is for plebs and talk about how much they hate the show yet people here never stop making threads about it 24/7

Really gets the noggin joggin
Why does Sup Forums obsess over things they supposedly hate(other examples being capeshit and R&M) instead of talking about movies/tv shows they like? Is this board incapable of actual discussion?

This, all sub 90 IQ retards should be banned from Sup Forums and forced on to that board.

agreed where the bbc at

This is nothing compared to the absolute degenerate shitstorm that will come when the new whatever Star Wars comes out. Literally 20 active threads with autist passionately arguing in +300 posts about a children's toy manufacturing franchise.
Sup Forums is literally unusable then and mods do nothing abou it.

yeah, we need more capeshit, rick and morty, who was in the wrong here?, what did he mean by this?, blacked, JUST, cunnyposters, more capeshit, simpsons jokes you don't understand. why did martin turn into a skeleton?, bane?, is it reddit?, this ___ is shit, what the fuck did I just watch?, just watched this did I like it?, /ourguy/, apologize, dude weed lmao, what was his fucking problem, is it kino?, the great debate, Sup Forumsposters, HAHHAH *take breath* HHAHAHA, image.jpg ., more Sup Forumsposters, 2011 party rockers in the house tonight, and much more

this place is shit with or without got

It's almost like Sup Forums isn't just one person

go eat some Merkel shit butthurt numale.

Captchas now become an iq test each user has to pass in order to post.

the entire board goes silent.

>trying to change a Mongolian knitting board content stream when you can't even change anything in your life

Numales love got you fucking retard

>GoT isn't cancer because this other cancer exists

both are cancer read what I put below, you fucktard

>this place is shit with or without got

Classy

And what garbage would you contribute instead fuckface? And don't call me a GoT fag or some shit because I don't even watch that trash

It doesnt matter how many boards are created reddit will ruin them.

>2017 is more than halfway over and there are still people that haven't realized Sup Forums has been a containment board for at least a year and a half now

>people talking about a tv show on Sup Forums?
>I will not stand for this!

Poor thing. I want to hold her hair back. You know a woman is attractive when she turns you into a drooling, doting pussy.

Is that /badpussy/?

There are 28 got threads right now

Kill yourself

typical GoT brainlet logic

so edgy.

J U S T

It's bad.

Forgets period;
forgets capitalization.

Source on webm? Pretty hot desu