*teleports behind you*

*teleports behind you*

>that CGI

Didn't they leave at the same time, that cunt raped the bitches fleet had time to bring them back to the megacunt queen, spend what seemed like an hour walking up to the castle talking shit and still fuck up these guys.

Sorry game of thrones is clearly too intellectual for my puny brain

>2 best castles left in westeros taken within 10 min

B R A V O

>2 best castles left in westeros
>what is the eyrie

why didn't they attack them at sea and not let them take the caste?

2 of 3 best castles in Westeros.

Happy?

You can now answer to the point which has been made by that user.

>Euron pulls 1000 ships out of his ass and teleports around the continent multiple times
>Jon teleports from Winterfell to Dragonstone
>Jaime teleports from King's Landing to Highgarden
Meanwhile Arya didn't even make it from the Twins to Moat Cailin.

please give some kino naval recs?

I'm interested in how these things will play out in the books. The logistics make so little sense that there's no way the plot lines will be the same.

>>what is the eyrie

give me 10 good men and i impregnate that bitch

>what is riverrun

Let's face it, I'm sure at this stage Dany could take the Eyrie with only five good women

naah women are too smart for this, she has 3 brainless dragons named after men

Really gets the ticker tocking

it's almost as if fast sail ships are faster than walking.

I think you're after someone to tell you to watch Master and Commander

She is on a horse. Jon had to ride from Winterfell to White Harbor before getting into one of those speedboats. That alone would have taken long enough for her to get into the North you dingus.

Ramsey needed 20 good men to raid Stannis's camp and steal his supplies. Tyrian only needed 10 good men to raid a castle and open the front gate. Why are weaterosi castles such shit? You're better off leaving the castle and defending a camp.

The Nimeria scene showed she didn't belong north as a lady so decided to head back south to kill the queen.

Eurons magical teleportation fleet OR Ramseys 20 good men ? Who would win ?

Lannisters because he ends up owning 90% of both for whatever fucking reason

really? Ok my bad then. Perhaps she kills Cersei next episode and pulls off her Qyburn mask.

>magical teleportation fleet

When are we gonna get a spinoff series about these mystical warriors known as the "good men"

>what is surprise

but it's an ironic name bc they are a band of warrior women who travel around fighting the patriarchy

After the spin off about the masking or whenever the dragons were around before the eyebrows

a big castle that is easily besieged on all sides? manned by soldiers who have no notable strength

He has 1000 ships. Could it not be possible for him to send a few hundred immediately to Casterly Rock after capturing Yara and getting info from the crew about the war plans?

And we all know that Silence And Euron has black magic powers to sail fast as fuck so he could have joined them after fucking around in King's Landing for a few hours.

Screencap this

Also this time around they'll have full complete artistic direction because THEY WONT BE HAHAHAHAHAHA TIED DOWN AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA BY THE *BREATHE* BOOKS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did they hire Iran's PR dept. to copy-paste that shit?

Well it's never been taken by force which is more than can be said for Highgarden or the Rock :^)
also
>a big castle
"no"