Finally. This is the Peter Parker I've always wanted. He's finally living up to his potential and becoming Superior...

Finally. This is the Peter Parker I've always wanted. He's finally living up to his potential and becoming Superior. This is the future of Spider Man.

Other urls found in this thread:

www76.zippyshare.com/v/z6TpMkNh/file.html
www55.zippyshare.com/v/4VyKsIo2/file.html
www23.zippyshare.com/v/5JuIr5QH/file.html
www67.zippyshare.com/v/EDyIUQ8j/file.html
www57.zippyshare.com/v/L29RwUEm/file.html
www69.zippyshare.com/v/6YgQkK0W/file.html
www95.zippyshare.com/v/Nr5mHc8x/file.html
www110.zippyshare.com/v/bW54s6Sa/file.html
www33.zippyshare.com/v/B9D8E5nk/file.html
www20.zippyshare.com/v/80N6wVjX/file.html
www15.zippyshare.com/v/XFoc6O2t/file.html
www7.zippyshare.com/v/kn72Gq3T/file.html
www59.zippyshare.com/v/lnRB3PQj/file.html
www21.zippyshare.com/v/3gsKWUme/file.html
www59.zippyshare.com/v/Wb5SkVkp/file.html
www115.zippyshare.com/v/Vmjj3Mhx/file.html
www80.zippyshare.com/v/BkYrCsDA/file.html
www94.zippyshare.com/v/jaq9H71W/file.html
www110.zippyshare.com/v/3BFocvCq/file.html
www104.zippyshare.com/v/NK3QmmeN/file.html
www8.zippyshare.com/v/1pS1pBGt/file.html
www59.zippyshare.com/v/X5BLDNll/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Storytime?

fuck off, Dan

>$6
Marvel is fucking delusional lmao
Can't wait for the mouse to step in restructure the entire comics department.

Man, Spider-man is one of, if not, my favorite characters of all time. It makes me sad to see how shit his book is right now. The worst part is, his book has been a LOT worse than this at points. I cannot fucking imagine being a Spidey fan for 5 years of the stupid bullshit that was the clone saga.

It's a huge oversized issue.

Why? Just grow the fuck up and sell regular $3 books, goddamn morons.

You guys will never be satisfied until the pre-OMD status quo(MJ waifufags) is restored huh?

Doesn't matter. I will keep supporting Based Slott and his Superior stories.

Slott you fucking hack, fix Black Cat.

I don't even like MJ dude. Amazing just is not fun to read for me anymore. Peter finally running his own company could be so cool, but I can't fucking stand Slott's writing. He's got great ideas (Spider-verse, Superior) but he cannot, for the life of him, execute them.

I gotta say I do not care for this lame Zodiac crew. At least they're not Hydra for the thousandth time.

This cover's an eyesore.

That's not Spider-Man, you stupid, knuckle-dragging pleb. You don't want Spider-Man, you want "Self Insert with Spider Powers", a shallow and uninteresting tale.

I truly hate the glowing spider on his chest. Terrible redesign

>grow up! sell this triple length book for regular priiiiiice!

user, just save your allowance, or ask your mom for a little more this week, do some chores, you're getting to be a big boy now.

I actually agree, he manages to stay humble and is the same Peter while being cooler, confident, he's grown and is doing more. Hell Next to getting SpOck back or somehow getting Aaron Aikman as the main Spider-man this is the best we could hope for.

WTF is that car? Does he have a spider-mobile that can drive across buildings now?

>now

Spider-mobile has been a thing since The Amazing Spider-Man #130! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You just described the Spider-Man of the last ten years

Guess it's a good thing you don't actually pay for them then.

I like it too. It's different. I don't beleive retreading the same ground very often leads to good stories. Slott's far from perfect but he's got the guts to take Spidey to new places and I'm mostly enjoying the ride.

Slott has been on the book for quite some time, yes

>He's got great ideas (Spider-verse, Superior)
You mean he revisits old ideas that were done better by other people?

>Slott

Nope.

Yeah, I'm actually glad that Slott introduces new villains instead of always using the same ones over and over again

I just can't comprehend why he's STILL on the book. Spider-Man is like Batman in that everyone wants to get a shot at writing him and it's seen as a badge of honor, yet nobody else is even getting the chance.

Hopefully now that sales have finally dropped he'll get the boot.

>grow up! sell this triple length book for regular priiiiiice!
>What is Rebirth
Jokes on the LCS who bought into this then because in most of them I've been seeing stacks of ASM #1 unsold and collecting dust with the occasional casual picking them up and thinking that it'll be worth something or that its a good place to start.

I'm indifferent to Slott, but at least he keeps Bendis at bay.

Bendis would ironically probably be okay at Spiderman

Slott is outright spiteful

>most LCS

How many comic book stores are you visiting on a regular basis? Take that "most" shit and get the fuck out of here, you go to 1 shop, maybe 2, and think your anecdotal experience is reality.

Slott is the reason Peter didn't die in Civil War II

He died after One More Day though

I think it's that it's a bigger book he objects to, and he wants them to sell it as 3 individual $3 books instead.

>Thanks to Ock. I wwant SpOck back, right now Peter is the true usurper.

The Amazing Spider-Man 001 (2015) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www76.zippyshare.com/v/z6TpMkNh/file.html

The Amazing Spider-Man 002 (2015) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www55.zippyshare.com/v/4VyKsIo2/file.html

The Amazing Spider-Man 003 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www23.zippyshare.com/v/5JuIr5QH/file.html

The Amazing Spider-Man 004 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www67.zippyshare.com/v/EDyIUQ8j/file.html

The Amazing Spider-Man 005 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www57.zippyshare.com/v/L29RwUEm/file.html

The Amazing Spider-Man 006 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www69.zippyshare.com/v/6YgQkK0W/file.html

The Amazing Spider-Man 007 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www95.zippyshare.com/v/Nr5mHc8x/file.html

The Amazing Spider-Man 008 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www110.zippyshare.com/v/bW54s6Sa/file.html

The Amazing Spider-Man 009 (2016) (4 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www33.zippyshare.com/v/B9D8E5nk/file.html

The Amazing Spider-Man 010 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www20.zippyshare.com/v/80N6wVjX/file.html

The Amazing Spider-Man 011 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www15.zippyshare.com/v/XFoc6O2t/file.html

The Amazing Spider-Man 012 (2016) (3 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www7.zippyshare.com/v/kn72Gq3T/file.html

The Amazing Spider-Man 013 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www59.zippyshare.com/v/lnRB3PQj/file.html

The Amazing Spider-Man 014 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www21.zippyshare.com/v/3gsKWUme/file.html

The Amazing Spider-Man 015 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www59.zippyshare.com/v/Wb5SkVkp/file.html

The Amazing Spider-Man 016 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www115.zippyshare.com/v/Vmjj3Mhx/file.html

>This is the Peter Parker I've always wanted.

The most cancerous opinion in comic fandom.

The Amazing Spider-Man 001.1 (2016) (3 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www80.zippyshare.com/v/BkYrCsDA/file.html

The Amazing Spider-Man 001.2 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www94.zippyshare.com/v/jaq9H71W/file.html

The Amazing Spider-Man 001.3 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www110.zippyshare.com/v/3BFocvCq/file.html

The Amazing Spider-Man 001.4 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www104.zippyshare.com/v/NK3QmmeN/file.html

The Amazing Spider-Man 001.5 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www8.zippyshare.com/v/1pS1pBGt/file.html

The Amazing Spider-Man 001.6 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www59.zippyshare.com/v/X5BLDNll/file.html

>Implying Spider Man wasn't literally always a self-insert superhero

Kek
I do though.

>Finally. This is the Peter Parker I've always wanted.
>A discount Tony Stark!

Slott knows nothing about scripting.

If only this was hard earned work for Peter to get to that point after numerous trials and errors... NOPE we just skip to 8 months later. It literally screams like that alternate reality spider armor world in the animated series where Peter is a famous billionaire playboy.

It's neat to see how things would work with a rich Peter but its not something I need.

>I will keep supporting Based Slott and his Superior stories.

That's some weak b8, m8.

Didn't he do the Shattered Dimensions game now that I think about it?

>Slott introduces new villains instead of always using the same ones over and over again

You mean like how he just cycles through Dock Ock, Norman Osborn and Mr Negative?

He literally does the exact opposite of what you suggest.

Everything returns to the status quo, user.

>I just can't comprehend why he's STILL on the book.

He's probably blackmailing someone.

>I'm indifferent to Slott
Then you're part of the problem.

>but at least he keeps Bendis at bay.
You haven't been reading the most recent ASM issues, have you?

He mostly uses the same ones, but not always. He at least thought of Regent and Zodiac.

Also you forgot the Hobgoblin.

So, let me get this straight... wanting to continue to get paid and not have your book canned is apparently a heroic endeavor now?

>Zodiac
You realize he didn't create Zodiac, right? Nor did he create the Zodiac Key (first showed up in 1968's Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. #1).

The Zodiac has been around since 1970, when they first showed up in Avengers #72.

Vernon Fury is just some shitty new legacy version of Scorpio that Slott created to try and look creative.

Slott likes to pull this "LOOK AT ME! I KNOW CONTINUITY!" shtick and pull lesser known heroes/villains into current comics. But its painfully obvious that he just skims over wiki articles and that he's never actually bothered to read a single comic with said characters in it.

>Regent
Are you telling me you actually liked Regent? If so, you have some seriously shit taste.

Additionally, he has already recycled his single Regent story. Less than a year after Regent's first appearance, no less.

This is the worse Peter has ever fucking been and it's really off seeing Peter as a CEO. It's really goofy seeing him in these international settings and seeing all these weird devices. The Spider-Mobile was first introduced as a gag poking fun at the concept, Slott didn't seem to get this memo. Also, all these people saying "he's maturing" are some of the most immature people I've talked to. Just because you have a well paying job (which he didn't even fucking work for) doesn't mean you'really mature. He honestly was a lot more mature when he was struggling to pay rent because it showed that he had some sort of initiative and respnsibility. Fuck this stupid side plot, when is Parker Industries going away?

It's so vastly different from previous incarnations that it might as well be new.

And god no, Regent is fucking terrible and the story(ies) about him managed to be even worse.

>It's so vastly different from previous incarnations that it might as well be new.

Its exactly the fucking same. Right down to them trying to get the Zodiac Key. He's literally recycling other writer's stories, just throwing a fresh coat of paint over it (i.e. having Scorpio be VERNON Fury instead of JAKE Fury, what a fresh idea!)

[Spoiler] I liked Renew your Vows...[/spoiler] Though I ultimately agree.

>Wiki fag

Wait a second, I just realized, if Scorpio was retconned to have been a LMD, how can he have had a grandchild?

I can't wait for Parker Industries to get the can. Does anyone know when it's happening?

>how can he have had a grandchild?
You're actually expecting Slott to do some research? Shame on you.

>I liked Renew your Vows

Yet another Slott story that has zero fucking payoff.

I still have no idea why he kept making it a point to have Anime Parker keep thinking she saw the Venom symbiote under her bed. What was even the point of that plot point?

I'm sure Gerry Conway's version of this will be light years better.

Probably during/after the whole cloneshit

So in 8 years

Go read Iron Man, fuckface.

Yeah, but he's making MJ get powers. It seems to defeat the purpose of her character. She's suppose to be the normal person that grounds the reader to Spider-Man.

>this is the future of spider-man

You mean THIS Slott?

Friendly reminder your crummy book could'nt even make the top 20 last month

>I want to return to the status quo and retread Peter being a manchild loser who struggles to pay his rent for the millionth time

Fuck off status quo fags

Who's we Quesada?

Peter's still a man-child baby who gets played about by everyone in his company, and it's obvious Ock's the real brains behind Parker Industries.

Nobody wants to read Peter Starker Dan, he's sales cancer

Slott is'nt writing Renew Your Vows anymore, Gerry Conway is.

If the new story is shit then yes, I do want to go back there so we can try again and get it right. He doesn't have to be wealthy to develop as a character. But you wouldn't know dick about that since you don't read comics.

I know, but MJ is still getting powers.

Yeah, sorry, should have read that a bit better.

I don't mind MJ getting powers, it's a new idea and she was a normal woman during the last book with a Spider-Daughter. Newspaper MJ is still normal so there's always going to be a place for that routine, let them try to show MJ can hang with Peter in the field

wtf is this

Non-canon AU that can't crack the top twenty. How u doing?

I'm still open to the idea. I'm just skeptical is all. If it's good then great, if not then no real loss.

I'm not adverse to Spidey getting some character development, but this came across, to me, like he's just becoming Iron Man.

I was also pissy at Peter buying the Baxter Building, but I did like how Slott paid tribute to it and if anyone deserves to own it, it's Pete.

>He doesn't have to be wealthy to develop as a character.
Who said that? I just don't want to read another shit story about manchild Parker being down on his luck. This is the natural evolution for Peter Parker. The story is great, you think it's shit just because "NOT MUH"

People like you are cancer to comics.

Y'know, Spider-Man is probably the 2nd most popular, well-known hero yet he doesn't seem to have the quality that Batman has. Why is it that? He's ripe for storytelling. Why have they let Spider-Man be owned by Slott completely? It's like imagining Avengers Academy going on for a decade. Why would something of such low quality continue for so long without anyone stepping in and going, "Dan, you're a fat slob and your run has stagnated for years. Get your act together or get off the book."

What the fuck is Waid doing apart from his shitty Avengers and Not Teen Titans? Get him on the job.

>but he's making MJ get powers

You don't know that. She just has a costume.

>but MJ is still getting powers

Unless you've read the script to an unreleased comic, you have no idea if that is true.

All we know is that she has her own costume. You have literally no idea how she'll function in the group when fighting crime. She could be a gadgeteer for all you know.

>to me
and like 90% of readers. And Slott himself (he even tries to hide the fact that he knows how derivative his story is by having Iron Man jokes in the first issue).

Why are they focusing so much on him being a manchild loser sperg if during his early college days he was a responsible man that had huge comebacks when Flash bullied him? He was never really an awkward retard.

>that had huge comebacks when Flash bullied him?

>b-but Peter is supposed to be an introverted nerd with zero social capabilities, Raimi told me so!

>Not an awkward retard

>"I didn't read this issue and therefore do not get the context"

>"The Raimi films are 100% accurate to all the source material, why would I bother reading the comics?"

What retard has read all 700 of ASM V1?

You actually do think like
Please leave.

Thank you for assuming and getting butthurt over a joke.

Natural? He was literally reborn into the company and is acting more immature than he ever was. Faggot like you who soley like something because it's from nu mahvel are what's cancer to comics.

If you guys couldn't figure out what I was complaining about then you have zero comprehension skills. My gripe is that she shouldn't be crime fighting in general.

>This is the natural evolution for Peter Parker.
No, the natural evolution was him having a kid with Mary Jane.

>My gripe is that she shouldn't be crime fighting in general.

Why? She's been dealing with crooks for decades?

I've read 1-150 and 473-750 or so, plus around 50 in between.
I plan to eventually read them all, what retard doesn't?

Is it so hard to understand why Slott keeps writing Spider-man? Because his books sell. TASM is the best selling Marvel book for quite some time now.

Because of this. As a character she's fundamentally meant to be normal and this often clashes with Peter's beliefs of his crime fighting.

Spider-Man getting the girl is just a bad idea. It's just as bad as Superman getting the girl. Parker and Kent represent losers.

Guy's OP is baiting you all hard.

This is one of the stupidest things I have ever read

So MJ is only allowed to be one dimensional and fulfill a single, predetermined role in any given comic?

Read more comics with MJ in it, dingus. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Slott, is that you? Gonna tell us how Peter and MJ's romance is anti-Marvel again?