ITT scenes when you dropped a show

I know I should have done it after season 3 but goddamnit.
>name is bad pussy
>doesn't get her pussy destroyed by the mountain while her mother watches
I'm so mad right now

It's a new one
It's a new one
Oh it's a new one
It's a new one

"I haven't heard that song before"
"It's a new one."
"What's it called?"
"It's a new one."

>Poisons going to take days to kill her

>Bronns going to save her like pottery

>Olenna drinks a poison and is left alone in a room with plenty of time to drink an antidote. She even suspiciously goes out of her way to claim not knowing much about poisons.

what is different kinds of poison

it's a new one

Why would they save the Sneks or Olenna? They serve no further purpose in the plot, and D&D are obviously trying to trim the narrative fat.

honestly I thought the poisoning was pretty weak.

Having her raped by the name who killed her father and aunt and then forcing her mother to watch his unholy undead spawn grow in her daughter before killing her would be far more gratifying a revenge. I think the show has lost its balls.

For a le epic twist

I doubt both will survive, but at least one will to come back and help Danny when it looks like she's about to loose to Cersei.

But rape is wrong

Yes it has become a eunuch of a show

>tfw no scene where the snek gets mountain'ed while Cersei masturbates and her mother watches

Mountain is dead. He can't rape anybody.

So she lives, and then what?

She has no more family or home. Jamie already stated her other options include drawn out deaths. She's ready to go.

if Olenna survives I will drop this show, there is NO WAY that the Lannister soldiers dont double check if she is dead before leaving.

>rape
Wouldn't it be necrophilia?

What do you think he was doing with the Septa?

hold her hand

farted louder than her

Only if she liked it.

fuck me, fpbp