/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

tfw mummy Audrey will never bitch at you Edition

pastebin.com/Zi0MW4bz

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qjruhh4wkls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for jumping man

It was just a coma dream anons, MY Audrey would never act like that in reality :^)

Pynchons my fav writer for sure because my fav thing in books is goofs, gags, jokes and rambunctious behavior, and his books are full to the brim of it. Every novel is like one of those novelty snake cans, you open the book & POP you get a face fulla snakes and you fall back cackling. The mad mind, the crack genius, to do it! and then you think hmmm whats he gonna do next, this trickster, and you pick the book back up and BZZZZZZZZZZ you get a shock and Hahahahahah you've been pranked again by the old pynchmeister, that card. "Did that Pynch?" he says, laughing yukyukyukyuk. Watch him as he shoves a pair of plastic buck teeth right up into his mouth and displays em for you- left, right, center- "you like dese? Do i look handsome???" Pulls out a mirror. "Ah!" Hand to naughty mouth. And you're on your ass again laughing as he snaps his suspenders, exits stage right, and appears again hauling a huge golden gong.

What does it mean?

YOU'RE NOT GONNA TELL ME WHAT SHE SAID?!

I think you mean fever.

Who was in the wrong here?

Hopefully everything being set up with Diane, Sarah, and Audrey actually pays off soon and this lull makes more sense when we look back at everything as a whole. I would have rather had 54 minutes of Grace Zabriskie making odd faces.

Not gonna lie, former Lynch fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching the revival crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy direct anymore.

She will always be schoolgirl Audrey to me
;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=Qjruhh4wkls

>all these season 3 fags getting aggressive
lmao right in your face. this season has got to be the biggest pile of shit television has ever produced.

I MISS THE OLD AUDREY

>he doesn't watch daytime tv

Dexter's final season is worse than this by hundreds of miles. Shut up bitch.

Did I miss a maymay while I was asleep?

Why is the Pynchonfag here again?

He thinks he can impress people with his sub-par taste in literature.

>guys you dont get it lynch made the episode bad on purpose

6 episodes left and everything that's happened plot wise could be summed-up in about 10 minutes. I swear if there's another Jacoby scene, I will lose it. It's an utter waste of screen time and it's obvious Frost the Hack is behind it.

Sheryl Lee is a very nice woman!

/TPG/, SOMETIMES I REALLY WORRY ABOUT YOU

Oh, Albert. I pine for your acerbic witticisms.

The Sarah scenes are the most interesting.

>Were you here when they first came? The room seems different, and men are coming.
Does this confirm Sarah is the girl from the 1950s? They don't look much the same but Sarah seems to be heavily alluding to the hobos.

>It's a goddamn bad story, innit Hawk?
I think Sarah is one of the few who know the reality of Twin Peaks exists inside a dream.

>her first scene was watching lions rip a buffalo's face off and getting nervous about it
>the scene before that was the Experiment clawing two people's faces off

The Audrey scene is purposefully frustrating because it's like listening to someone who is having a phone call where you don't understand any of the information. I don't think it's enjoyable to watch but it is the artistic intention of the scene.

It wasn't even bad, though.

It feels nice to be worried about.

I'm not sure it's even worth continuing since Audreys character has been completely ruined

why didn't he yelled at that french bitch to hurry the hell up?

Was Audrey really so out of character that it pissed people off? She reminded me more of the Audrey towards the end of season two, when she was begging her dad for a role in the business and had that more serious tone about her. Whimsical schoolgirl Audrey was a very early series concept.

audreyfags SEETHING

>I don't think it's enjoyable to watch
Speak for yourself, that shit broke my sides. Especially the part where the midget didn't respond.

Audreyfags being totally BTFO like this is the reason we should go softer on this episode.

which moment made you question Lynch?

The scene that got my sides was Hutch killing the Warden and upon seeing his kid crying casually mentions that it's time for Wendy's. Fucking hilarious.

She's 52 years old, why would she be a whimsical schoolgirl (Nadine doesn't count)?

>That completely inconsequential scene with dougie
>More shit shoveling
>Another fucking midget
>Gordon spending the entire morning saying goodbye to a woman
>Random girls talking about random people

Nah fuck this episode. This is the first time in the season that I feel underwhelmed.

>it's like listening to someone who is having a phone call where you don't understand any of the information
I can't relate to this since I'm not autistic enough.

Never.

Well, alright the part where Hawk said "you don't even want to le know" that's such a hack thing to say, but I bet Frost wrote it.

felt kind of cheap that his son was a witness to it. It's such a far cry from the original show where violence actually meant something, here it's so prevalent that it has kind of lost its meaning

You're asking me? Ask the Audreyfags who are complaining about it being not muh Audrey. That was my whole point.

You've never been in a coffee shop or a restaurant and heard someone have a conversation that sounds like complete nonsense because you have none of the information? Are you a shut-in NEET?

Every Roadhouse performance but I just skip them now.

That's eavesdropping. I'm not an asshole, user.

is it possible to get anymore LYNCHED harder than this?

I haven't seen anyone actually complain about Audrey herself barring obvious shiposters. People have a problem with the scene she's in.

the 5 minute long scene where they were debating whether Lucy ate the chocolate was relevant to anything at all

>these NOs
On suicide watch.

Things I have ascertained from /tpg/ after having not seen last night's episode;

>the warden dies at the hands of hutch
>audrey's husbando is a midget
>dooper plays catch with sonny jim
>sarah palmer does something spazzy
>audrey lived in tp all this time
>diane said let's rock

What did I miss?

>Being an Audreyfag in [current year]

I don't think Audrey's location is confirmed, and "catch" is a generous description of what Coop does.

Audrey was intelligent and manipulative. Now she's just a shrieking old lady unable to control herself who got slug'd. It's not even the same character it's just the same actress

That is literally the point of the violence in the new season mate. The old TP was very much a product of its time both culturally and politically. So is the new TP. In the new season the violence is far more matter of fact and cold, it is almost never meant to evoke an emotional reaction, it occurs so bluntly that it seems even more repulsive and frightening than it would otherwise. It's a cold world and only getting colder.

Awkward scene with Lynch and some whore

You're not looking hard enough, it's fucking prevalent

You forgot the scene with the french thot and Diane being suspicious.

AUDREY NOOOOOOOOOOO ;_;

Now that audreyfags BTFO, it's time for some Candie!

sending a love letter

Frenchy

Even though I wasn't a big fan of that episode, the first weak one of the season I'd say, all of the complaints about Audrey make no sense at all. We know nothing of her life in the last 25 years except for the fact that she was likely raped by Evil Cooper, the doppelganger of the man that was her first love, and had a child afterwards who probably made her life a nightmare to the point that it is very possible he abused her in the way we've seen him abuse other women.

Life can fuck you up guys, you can't stay a sweetheart forever if you get dealt a bad hand.

Lunch ruined everything good about the original show out of autistic and bitter rage

This is a great read on it. I'd add that Mr. C's ongoing malignant presence in the world has probably made it worse as well.

12 episodes in and still no Cooper...

>this denial
Nobody gives a shit, audreyfags btfo

Here i am.

Mommy!!

Audrey's scheming and her shitty son probably got her cut out of the Horne family and has resulted in her marrying a rich midget out of desperation.

he's not going to show

>that gut

That's fine, Dougie is better anyway.

*steals your waifu*

The posters that defend every shitty thing about this show remind me of Trump supporters. Their total devotion makes them blind to reality. Completely brainless

So is Lynch going to be able to tie this thing up? I know it won't have some clean cute little ending full of closure because that isn't his style but can all of these threads be connected and progress together in some sort of fashion in the last 6 episodes?

I think this season has the potential to be the best season of tv ever but after last night I'm worried

b-b-b--bbut LYNCHED

@85696610
Now this is some damn fine bait.

>If I add Trump to my post I will surely get more attention
here's the (You) that you wanted so badly

go back to you're 2d waifus if you have a problem with human shapes

Its late night and yet they are going over to the double R and maybe exploring the woods?
The time in this episode is weird though
The trailer park is daytime as is the hospital but the hotel scene seems late night

Great post

I mean if you had bothered to read this thread or the couple from last night you would have seen that most of the fans agreed on the episode being the weakest one of the season

Thanks.

twin peaks should have finished once Palmer's killer was figured out.

god that french woman was hot

I completely forgot that they talked about going to the Roadhouse, nevermind.