Congratulations

Hi Americans. How proud you must be to have this talented and beautiful negress bring acclaim to your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=yGvNr2Skm2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Born in America
>Trained her ass off IN America by an AMERICAN coach and her AMERICAN family

What the fuck Ausbro? you salty because you didn't get to do your census?

Nice selfie

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E

Meanwhile this is the best performance in Australia

On the contrary. I'm full of admiration.

Oi m8, those noongas groan like no other. Find me someone that can make incoherent noises to a tranny that skillfully and I will concede.

Nice of you to promote high culture

What I can't get over is the celebration over a black girl FINALLY winning a swimming gold. Because we all know blacks can't swim

HAHAHHAAHA

HOL SHIT

WHAT RACE IS THIS???

AJJHAHAHAHAHAHHA

MARIO DRAGHI ??

HAHAHAHHAHA

She looks French to me..

This desu.

Regardless of race or creed if you proudly serve your nation respect is well deserved.

Go away, drunk Russian flag.

You have Muslims to defeat!

But wait there's more, best song about not sniffing petrol

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

RARE

Don't worry Aussie, if the Olympics don't work out you can always best us with your beauty contestants.

Her last bronze medal was not fair though.

She almost fall

Damnit, I would probably fuck that girl. If she was clean, ya know?

Jungle fever is real at times.

Hi Australian.

How proud you must be to have dropped to tenth place in the medal rankings.

Wouldn't it be outback fever?

I suppose it would be. Just thought I'd use the accepted term. I like yours better, though.

They probably would have appreciated a bunch of bananas more than a gold medal.

tfw no qb abbo girl
:(

umm racist and sexist much?

I'm not proud of my country anymore.

Thats racist.

I'm proud of my countrymen regardless of their skin color, unlike you fucking subhuman niggerskinned aboriginals

Yea and that nigger like all other nigger women is obsessed with white cock. It honestly gets annoying sometimes how often they hit on us

Biles is so fucking ugly, Jesus Christ.

My sides

Shes an extraordinary athlete. I've never seen some one so small flip and twist through the air at such height. Incredible strength. This coming from an admitedly prejudice right wing nationalist. All races provide outliers of excellence that are proud to represent our country, and I respect and congradulate those people.

How does it feel to be BTFO by frogs, australia?

>congradulate

i am proud of that little flying nigger.

yes actually I am, thank you

AHAHAHAAAAHAHA OMG BTFO AUSSIE

Most white women have become fat and ugly

Fine.

Speaking of which what have yours done?

Maybe in Londonstan. Young North American women are still, by and large, pressured into traditional beauty standards and even develop eating disorders to remain thin. You need to get your bitches in line, m8.

you're a faggot

>You need to get your bitches in line, m8.

I'm proud of her for contributing to America's greatness.

>gymnastics

Who even gives a fraction of a fuck about this. The only events that matter are tests of strength, speed, and killing power. Gymnastics is for weak french faggots who like to bend their dicks and sniff their own assholes.

They do perform on flitty flatty bouncy boardies, as the English call them.

They make great stunt doubles in movies. Not that Canada would know anything about making good movies.

She is fucking fantastic as a gymnast though. She's just ridiculous, the height she gets on tumbles on the floor is more than other women like 6 inches+ taller.

>Who even gives a fraction of a fuck about this

Women's gymnastics is one of the most popular events for television spectators, so obviously a lot of people give a fraction of a fuck about it.

>gymnasts
>weak
Mate are you fucking high?
youtube.com/watch?v=yGvNr2Skm2A

We wouldn't, we don't make real movies. We also don't have hoardes of feral niggers roaming our streets, lighting shit on fire, robbing and beating people, and looting with impunity, on a daily basis.

Check mate, America.

Game, set, match.

Canada: 1, America: 0

And the winner is...Canada.

And the runner up is...a tie between Somalia and America.

>a Mongolian mongoloid
I can die happy now

>Women's gymnastics is one of the most popular events for pedophiles

ftfy

that's probably also true

also, this isn't reddit.

Canada wasn't a country until 1867 you silly mongrel.

If we're going to play historical gymnastics, your revolution was started, and seen to completion, entirely by British and French subjects (with the help of some local savages).

But I never claimed Canadians burned down the White House, I merely posted an image to upset you. It appears to have worked.

British women age like milk. You don't even have to go that far away to the nordic countries to find women who age better than anyone.

I really, really like this pic!

Do you mind if I save it?

Haha, it's all yours my friend.

Holy fuck seeing this takes me back to early 2000's FARK.com days

Thanks, Lori.

Years ago back in high school we watched this at some shitty leadership camp. A group of us couldn't stop laughing at our retarded it was, especially when the kid stomped the coke can.

Wats dat? canucks want moar?

We take the good with the bad
The rest of the world doesn't seem to care when your off spouting ">60%" maymay

she rocks & we are proud

wtf i love niggers now

wtf i wanna breed a niggress now

That exists, you mean?