Hey guys

Hey guys.

I'm a film connoisseur (I can tell what lens the film is being shot on just by watching it) and I've seen hundreds of films.

On my letterboxd account, I have only rated a measly 15 films with a perfect 5 stars.

Would anyone care to rate my taste?

All kino

I think this list is approaching perfection

based fucking jarryd the force of nature strafford aka the most electrifying man in forum entertainment aka 190cm master race

>No Terminator 2

Come on OP.

walkcunt

This list is fucking horrible. You have the blandest "taste" ever. Watch more movies.

your taste is shit, citezen kane 5 stars, civil war 5 stars, how old are you? 15 yo?

You should become a professional movie critic

I'm working on it!

This is bait.

saged

BASED straffo working the smarks into a shoot

Kino

I see the last lettershit thread died too fast.

>On my letterboxd account
Is that like Grindr or something?

BOYHOOD!
IT TOOK 12 YEARS TO MAKE!

>No unknown gems
>Many are clearly included purely for age or rep.
>Goodfellas, TGF 1 & 2
>CW
Nvm, decent b8.

>M
>Once Upon a Time in the West
>The Third Man
>Star Wars
>The Godfather
>Citizen Kane
>The Wizard of Oz

Those are perfect films. I don't agree with the others. All are good, though.

>muh old movies

Rate my 5/5 movies

>Logan
>The Silence of the Lambs
>The Shawshank Redemption
>Whiplash
>The Godfather Part I
>Toy Story 3
>Inception
>The Dark Knight
>Pulp Fiction
>Jagten (The Hunt)

how is Star Wars a perfect film?

how is Citizen Kane a perfect film?

I don't generally like to ask people to prove negatives, but it's probably a lot easier for you to name a flaw in them rather than me to list all the ways in which they aren't flawed.

I can't think of any weak elements to them, that's all. Performances, music, direction, writing, editing, I really think it's all there.
You could maybe argue that Hamill's performance is less than stellar in Star Wars (pun honestly unintended) but that's kinda the point of a blank-slate protagonist. He's empty so that the audience can fit themselves into him. I really do consider Star Wars to be a perfect film, it's movie-magic at its finest.

Why once upon a time instead of ANY of the dollar trilogy?