How well protected is Braavos?

How well protected is Braavos?
Why doesn't anyone just raid the Iron Bank instead of oweing them a fortune.. ?

Well enough. Arsenal makes sure that no this collossus will piss fire on every ship coming into the bay and wharves of Braavos, basically, can conveyor-belt shit out ships constantly.

They would spread propanda that the Lanisters are shoaing millions of little kids and the people would turn against them

So in comparison to the size of King's Landing, Braavos shits all over it?

I really like how the iron bank of braavos supported slavery despite the city being renown for it's anti-slavery policies due to being founded by liberated slaves of valyrians.

The gold must flow.

I really like how HSBC bank publicly promotes LGBT shit whilst doing business with Saudi Royals who kill gays.

This is such a retarded argument I don't know where to start.

yes, exactly.

Terrific.

why didn't anyone just raid Venice?

because if a ship they dont like tries to pass under the big statue guy a giant ballsack smashes it.

capitalism doesn't allow principles

The send the faceless men after people who don't pay their debts

I'm willing to bet it's protected by nations' leaders' ignorance more than anything else.
>every leader is shown to be dumb as fuck with money
>attacking the world's economic hub leads to economic turmoil
>sovereign states' rulers typically don't far well when the economy collapses
tl;dr
>make people poor overnight and those people kill you

Of all the bullshit in this thread this seems to be by far the most reasonable answer.

In the books there is large band of mercenaries that the Iron bank hire

Didn't get the drawing...

Don't think you're really meant to.

Screencap this.
By the end of the series you will see every rich men in Braavos gathered, laughing and talking about how the plan of their ancestors to take Westeros worked: the fake profecies, the loans to every Kingdom to go to war against each other, the fake cult of R'hllor and Azor Ahai.

How would you even build a statue like that in those times? Especially the protracted limbs.

maybe inquire as to how we built the inspiration for that statue hundreds of years before caesar and that was without any mystical mumbo crumbo

its as well-protected as the plot needs it to be

its not a real place, fucko