He killed two chads and some females

he killed two chads and some females

sad!

I am sorry but I see 17 fuckable qts in that pic

Lesbian Matt Damon

bit gay, no?

I tend to side with the monsters in society, whether it be terrorists, rapists or murderers. My theory is is that these monsters are created by society, so when they attack society, it's righteous.

These people are like the immune system response to the inhumanity that society inflicts. Literally no reason to feel bad for the victims. They would have done the same if they had been tortured like the shooter.

Edgy

>every fringe belief is to be edgy

Kys

This guy was literally a normie who shot up the school since his ex girlfriend got a new boyfriend. Have no idea why the american media is trying to spin this into a white supremacist thing when it obviously isn't.

He is /notourguy/

I'm not at their side but I also think that monsters are created by society and these acts are just a response.

high school 'girlfriend'

im sure he didnt fuck her

90% trash
0 chads

That chink at the bottom left looks so out of place, chinks all look like underage toddlers lol.

>not shooting back
>chad

Their sacrifice won't be in vain, at least. I know I'm never visiting that shithole. Hopefully the last few people in America with active braincells will realize it's time to GTFO.

It was clearly a lot more that built up to it

t.mongrel

Apparently he was known for being racist

I almost cared.

>MAGA Sup Forumstard who attends white nationalist paramilitary training camps
>What the fuck why are people calling him racist?

>Wanting Americans to move out and into other countries

That's how you spread this shit, keep it contained. Reminds me of when so many Americans pulled the "Moving to Canada" after the election, thankfully most didn't but some did. And you can be sure they'll all start voting for whatever party wants Christian Sharia and easier gun access, just like they always fucking do in America.

I don't know why you responded to me with that post

I said those with active braincells. I'm thinking like 10-20 people.